• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Deja vu...:p)

Granted. But well....now your head hurts! (I had to make it bad on someone!)

I wish I would get a DS for Yule this year. (Yule. Not Christmas. I celebrate Yule)

Granted, but it's given to you on December 29. For some odd reason that I don't feel like making up.

I wish I that I would get some Buddy Holly Cd's for Christmas (He's amazing!).

Granted, but they carry Weird Al's Virus, and you unleash it on the world... Then everyone kills you for making them... Oh I can't be stuffed listing them all...

I wish Virus Alert was even more epic than it is now...

Granted, but now you have to play the piano for 48 hours straight. And I dunno where that came from.

I wish that I'd stop dancing to music randomly.

Granted, but they all get shot down with bazookas.

I wish that I had telepathy, telekinesis, and mind control that I could control perfectly and are very powerful.

Granted, but your throat gets slit in your sleep. That's how most of those people meet their end.

I wish my right arm didn't hurt so much (marching Tenor Saxophone is not fun.)

Granted, but now your nails do.

I wish that people would request invites for the rebooted Government Utilization of Super Powered Forces RP.

Granted, but its only the fluffy snow that doesn't make snowballs very well. What fun is that?

I wish it would snow here. Good snow too.

Granted. However, it is made of solid gold and melts underneath your rear. You didn't specify how it was to be better.

I wish for bananas. I am hungry. So is my hoarde of pyrokinetic gerbils.

Granted, but they have an acute allergy to icecream, that turns out to be worse than they originally thought and then die.

I wish I was a girl again!

:D

Granted, but they all burn you.

I wish I would get up and get my coffee. (I made some but I don't wanna go away from the comp.)

Yay! You say raining gerbils like it's a bad thing.

Granted, but now you're burnt in Fi's flame. Warm enough?

I wish for...fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.