• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but when you say you have an angel, the Christians don't believe you, or do they think you are holding him hostage? Anyway, they kill you by using your head to ring the church bell.

I wish my project would raise my World Cultures (nothing dangerous about it, just want to have something improved in the last week)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(I assume you mean World Cultures grade)

Granted, but by spending so much time on this project and getting an A on it you neglected your science project and fail that class.

I wish I knew RPG magic spells (Fire, Thunder, Cure, etc.)

Granted, but you don't know how to control them. So you die when your spells turn on you and obliterate you.

I wish I had a devil.

Granted, but by spending so much time on this project and getting an A on it you neglected your science project and fail that class.
Shit! You're right! I'm doomed! I'm doomed! I'm dooooommed!

Granted, but he doesn't have a face anymore (that calls for a celebration)

I wish I didn't have three projects to work on at the same time

Granted, and you can go to Johto too in your game, but you can't get Celebi. (It's not that bad.)

I wish my laptop didn't break. ALL MY SPRITES GOT DELETED. :( I can't make sprites anymore. (I'm using my boyfriend's computer right now.)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, because you wished for nothing you are now a Nobody as they are creatures of nothingness. Just incase you like that idea, I destroy you.

I wish I could get in a sword fight

Granted, but you lose

I wish I had the chance to throw pokecharms into the little signiture book at the top of St. Catherines (would have been kinda cool, advertising sort of)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it's a fat lazy Purugly that demands you to wait on it all day and scratches up your furniture if you don't.

I wish my brain hadn't stopped working preventing me from coming up with a wish!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you don't become jittery until late at night preventing you from falling asleep.

I wish I got to babysit more often.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the scary men in the white coats capture you and throw you in the padded white rooms in a strait jacket.

I wish the scary men in the white coats would leave me alone.

Granted, but she makes you do all her dirty work and still hardly ever goes out with you, plus she started the rumor that you were a pokemon fan- wait, that rumor must be true if you're here.

I wish my teacher didn't make me cut all of the funny parts from my project (it was so good until those cuts were made)

Status
Not open for further replies.