• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, only because I steal it. (Yes! I finally have a katana!)

I wish it wasn't cloudy tonight so I could see the full moon. (I'ts supposed to be the biggest one of 2009 and I'm missing it! :'()

So do I!

Granted, but Secad gets pissed that I forgot to include her and overthrows us with Fi despite our various animals out numbering them.

I wish I included Secad

This wish is epic. Everyone knows my temper, and my pyrokinetic gerbil. I am the ruler of all! Bwahahahahaha! *kidding*

[size=1pt]You still should know I rule everything.[/size]

Granted. Now you're a plank!

I wish I could be on more often without my classwork, grades, or performance in class slipping, sliding, or being lowered in any way.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but evey time you get to the computer you forget what it was.

I wish... Damn I can't think of anything either. I wish I wasn't experiencing crush revesal.

Granted, but no games, electricity, or Wiimote. Have fun whacking people with a small white box.

I wish to be featured in some 'Charms fic like all the other regulars.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it's only a small cameo where you get made fun of

I wish I had done more today then play on the computer

Granted, but in running outside from the excitement, you get flattened by a cement truck that burts into flame when it hits you.

I wish for...for.......something to wish for.

Granted, but the wish is so bad, it kills you!

I wish i was a loyal member of psycho monkeys army and he wouldn't kill me. ( im sorry for the other stuff. please forgive me :'( ) Ohahah ( lol )

Psycho Monkey

Granted, in our social hirachy you become the janitor. (It's better than being dead, AND you get to move up the ladder if you behave yourself)

I wish my sibling wasn't taking the 360 to his friend's house tomarrow where he will be spending the night. (curse you little brother!)

Granted, in our social hirachy you become the janitor. (It's better than being dead, AND you get to move up the ladder if you behave yourself)

I wish my sibling wasn't taking the 360 to his friend's house tomarrow where he will be spending the night. (curse you little brother!)
granted. he is now dead.

I wish that i would be a part of psycho monkeys army. ( for example, I mean like fighting with the other monkeys. )

Granted, but you accidentally kill one of the monkeys and the others kill you.

I wish I was a Rukia Kuchiki was real just long enough for me to get her autograph.

Granted, but the Soul Society decides to erase everything that can prove she ever existed, including you. And me. And everyone else that has seen or read Bleach. D'oh.

I wish I hadn't just killed myself and all the other Bleach fans.

Granted, but now Fruits Basket fans do it for you.

I wish I would finally get my 'regular' status on the forum like Jeydis and Shiny Eevee.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it takes you another 2 years to complete.

I wish my second attempt to download the Gundam 00 OST works (The file was corrupted the first time)

Granted, but now any other game you try to download a game screws all your files and blows your screen up

I wish I was like a Super Smash Bros Brawler (not dieing, technically, cool strength, double jumping, and a final smash to write my name all over the wall)

Granted. But all it does is excrete confusion-cure berries.

I wish that James Patterson's book Daniel X wasn't so horrible. I wanted to vomit after I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.