• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(@Aura NOOOOOOOOO!!! not the sanity! Anything but that!)

M'kay. Pyrokinetic fox army, pwn him and his chaos for not making a wish! *watches you and your chao army get pwned*

1.I wish I had one of those blaster things from Ghostbusters to keep that ghost away.
2.I wish my trainer cards were easier to erase.
for number one, my chao army escaped again and multiplyed more. wish granted, but it backfires at you. for two, wish granted. but they all get erased and because of that your whole computer catches on fire. My wish is that my chao army grew larger than ever.

Granted, but Vincent, my loyal-never-ever-would-harm-me-ever vampire gerbil takes them all out in the night while they sleep. (He's wish proof too.)

I wish that I would sprite more.

I wish that I would sprite more.
Granted, but they are bad sprites.

I wish my chao army was alive again and multiplyed again.
Wow! It really did! wishes do come true! EDIT: Try to beat that! Stupid wolves!

[attachment deleted by admin]

It's modern to have armies these days.

Granted, but my extreme Scizor army pwns everyone elses army, especially YOURS! (exceptions; pyromaniac armies. Scizor has x4 weakness to fire. :p)

I wish Scizor didn't have x4 weakness to fire.

It's modern to have armies these days.

Granted, but my extreme Scizor army pwns everyone elses army, especially YOURS! (exceptions; pyromaniac armies. Scizor has x4 weakness to fire.  :p)

I wish Scizor didn't have x4 weakness to fire.
ok first, my army, since its multiplyed so much, their invincble to everything. your wish is granted. now fire moves are a one hit ko. I wish i was a piplup that can't be affected by wishes OR or be affected by crushed wishes.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Evil Space Monkeys! I, Lord Psycho Monkey, servant of Sun Wukong the Monkey King, order you all th return to me! *All flock back* Good monkeys ^_^)

Now where was I... Ah yes. Granted, now that you're a Pokemon I throw a Master Ball at you and catch you. As punishment for stealing my Evil Space Monkeys I deposit you in the PC and never take you out.

I wish I could temporarily die so that I know what it's like and then be braught back.

(Evil Space Monkeys! I, Lord Psycho Monkey, servant of Sun Wukong the Monkey King, order you all th return to me! *All flock back* Good monkeys ^_^)

Now where was I... Ah yes. Granted, now that you're a Pokemon I throw a Master Ball at you and catch you. As punishment for stealing my Evil Space Monkeys I deposit you in the PC and never take you out.

I wish I could temporarily die so that I know what it's like and then be braught back.
Dude the space monkeys were mine eternaortally, and i can't be caught. as for your wish, granted. BUT, i close the portal to the death world, ( more pacificly HELL. ) and you never escape. BYE BYE BAD MONKEY! 8) ;D I wish that PSYCHO MONKEY was gone FOREVER!
Bye Bye, Hellboy!

Psycho Monkey

Not Granted! >:(

I wish I was out of hell. It's nice here and all, they just can't decide what circle to put me in.

Granted. The space monkeys take you on a magical journey through space. Unfortunately, you have no protection from space and explode from gamma radiation.

I wish that The master... would use this type of formatting when granting and wishing wishes. And not post a giant image o' doom that makes me scroll for like five hours.

(But Psycho, you can visit me in Hell! ;-; )

Granted, but I take over their minds and now they're MY army of dragons!!! And they eat you on my command.....and how they're going to get along with my pyrokinetic foxes I'll never guess.

I wish The master would just accept his wishes can be crushed and not explain how they can't in every one of his posts.

Psycho Monkey

(Really, what circle are you in? We could have lunch sometime. ;D)

Granted, but he's still a n00b

I wish Calculus II would stop getting cancelled. For the last 2 semesters I've tried taking it, everytime it gets cancelled, and I need it for my degree. Most annoying.

(Just for the pyrokinetic [not to mention half-fox] queen who lounges on the throne all day.)

Granted, it stopped getting cancelled because it was banned permenately.

I wish a translator site I joined translated things with English words (I had no use for Japanese kanji)

Psycho Monkey

(There you is! Hi Chibi!)

Granted, but the sentences are translated gramatically incorrect

I wish I wasn't so damn lazy and would finish the prolouge to my fanfic so I could post it for you guys (and it IS violent)

Granted, but your computer blows up and you lose it...

I wish I could be stuffed to get off the computer and get something to eat before I die of hunger...

(Hi! *makes a smaller throne for you beside me*)

Granted. But you die anyway since I didn't get what you wanted.

I wish Psycho would post his fic (Violence! I wanna read!)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I'll do it between tomarrow and Friday (not much of a crush but you still have to wait)

As the evilest member of the board I wish Me, Aura, Chibi, Midnight and Shocari could take of the world. Anyone else care to join sign up now!

Psycho Monkey

So do I!

Granted, but Secad gets pissed that I forgot to include her and overthrows us with Fi despite our various animals out numbering them.

I wish I included Secad

Granted, but she is not evil. So I kick her into a pit of fire that are located everywhere in Hell. Then I hit you over the head with a titanium flyswatter for inviting her. (Sorry Secad ^^;; )

I wish I was immune to fire and actually pyrokinetic. (That would be SO cool!)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but being of the fire element makes you weaker to the cold and water. Now that it's winter going outside for extended periods of time is painful for you as is the rain.

I wish I had better flexibility

Granted, but your so flexible that during a movement where you bend backwards you snap your spine. (I can actually bend into a C. And my punishment is a veru sore lumbar spine)

I wish it wasn't so late.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, now it's early in the morning and you've been awake the whole time

I wish I had woken up early this morning (As late as it is I've only been awake for 11 hours :-\)

Granted, now you're so early you have to wait hours for everyone else to show up.

I meant I wish it wasn't so late as in time wise. Like, 11:08 PM. Time for bed.

Granted, but you woke up so late that you didn't realise the world became infested with zombies. Then the zombies maul you.

I wish I didn't have to get off.

(*waves*)

Granted, your stuck to the computer. FOREVER. (but that's not that bad...)

I wish Chibi didn't have to get off the computer...

Granted, but your delivery gets mixed up with another delivery; a big box. I jump out of the box. And I can be a real pain in the ass.

I wish I lived in the same timezone as you guys.

Granted, but now you have perpetual jet lag. Have fun!

I is backz! :p Yay!

I wish I could meet Fall Out Boy.
Granted. then i come when they come to your house when they perform. ( im no pain in the ass )
not much of a crush. ( i like fall out boys too ;D :D ) My wish is to rule the freakin world with psyco monkey AND BE THE LEADER OF HIM!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but I only serve people that have earned my respect and assassinate you.

I wish The master had paid attention to the wish format Rayn suggested.

Granted. You go to fire it, it doesn't work. You look in the barrel, and it goes off in your face cuz this time you hit the trigger.

I wish I could get my Naruto calander. Its been 2 weeks

Granted, but then a different one comes.

I wish that my stupid teacher would make the final something related to the class (seriously, she made the final a speech and that was the one thing we didn't do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.