• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Deltarune: Fates

Deltarune: Fates or DeltaSave is a story about a young human warrior named Kris and their merry band of friends and their journeys in the dark world.

What will happen to them if they can't win? Just have to wait and see.
My simple rules:
-No rude remarks
-Have fun
-Be kind
-Keep swearing to a low
-2 characters per person

Setting:
-The Dark/Light world

If any questions feel free to ask them and I'll be glad to answer them. Character forms will come next.

Are you allowed to make your own character from scratch rather than play as one we already know from the franchise; Because I've made what I see as a promising Deltarune character that I've tried to bring into other Deltarune RPs, but they never came to fruition so I couldn't use him.

Are you allowed to make your own character from scratch rather than play as one we already know from the franchise; Because I've made what I see as a promising Deltarune character that I've tried to bring into other Deltarune RPs, but they never came to fruition so I couldn't use him.
Go for it, this RP welcomes original characters you make, so don't hold back friend

Awesome, here it is.
Name: Victor Nerwin
Race
: Monster
Height: 5'7"
Natural Appearance: His figure almost resembles a human, the difference is his Red skin, full Black eyes and long, pointed ears. He has smooth long Black hair that is tied into a thin ponytail. He wears a Black closed leather jacket, slightly torn Dark blue jeans and Black leather boots underneath.
Personality: Victor is normally a calm and laid back individual with a love for relaxing in the wilderness whenever he can. He also enjoys doing dangerous stunts as it 'gets his blood flowing' which means he tends to be a thrill-seeker. He is friendly with most people, but talks back to anyone bad to him regardless of the consequences. When in battle, he sometimes displays a bad habit on smiling horrifically or making cruel threats to his opponents and despises losing no matter how minor the loss is.
Dark World Appearance: His attire dramatically changes in the Dark world. He wears a longer Black jacket that reaches his knees, two Brown straps cross over his chest and end at his hips where he has a brown belt around, White baggy pants tucked into Black leather boots with three Silver studs each on the caps. He carries a common looking Brown bow with him.
Weapon: A bow with a simple looking design.
Other: He doesn't carry a quiver as his magic allows him to create a Yellow crystal like material that he uses to make arrows. (I've also decided to add an image so you can get an idea on Victor's Dark World attire as this is where it was inspired, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Izayoi.png/revision/latest?cb=20180909012458)
Lemmie know if anything needs changing.

Awesome, here it is.
Name: Victor Nerwin
Race
: Monster
Height: 5'7"
Natural Appearance: His figure almost resembles a human, the difference is his Red skin, full Black eyes and long, pointed ears. He has smooth long Black hair that is tied into a thin ponytail. He wears a Black closed leather jacket, slightly torn Dark blue jeans and Black leather boots underneath.
Personality: Victor is normally a calm and laid back individual with a love for relaxing in the wilderness whenever he can. He also enjoys doing dangerous stunts as it 'gets his blood flowing' which means he tends to be a thrill-seeker. He is friendly with most people, but talks back to anyone bad to him regardless of the consequences. When in battle, he sometimes displays a bad habit on smiling horrifically or making cruel threats to his opponents and despises losing no matter how minor the loss is.
Dark World Appearance: His attire dramatically changes in the Dark world. He wears a longer Black jacket that reaches his knees, two Brown straps cross over his chest and end at his hips where he has a brown belt around, White baggy pants tucked into Black leather boots with three Silver studs each on the caps. He carries a common looking Brown bow with him.
Weapon: A bow with a simple looking design.
Other: He doesn't carry a quiver as his magic allows him to create a Yellow crystal like material that he uses to make arrows. (I've also decided to add an image so you can get an idea on Victor's Dark World attire as this is where it was inspired, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Izayoi.png/revision/latest?cb=20180909012458)
Lemmie know if anything needs changing.
It looks good to me, I can't wait for him to meet my Dark world character. But yeah I should have mine up soon.

[Just gonna post her here because...]

Name: Noel June
Species: Deer Monster
Looks: noelle_dark_world_attire_by_thunderlet_dcueynm-pre.jpg
Dislikes: Sour things, mean people, etc

She's from the Dark World with the role of the Bard, she knows everyone fairly well and will be happy to help whenever.

Role: Bard/Healer
Other info: She's really shy, stutters, a good baker, loves Christmas carols

She resembles Noelle but her personality is much more gentle and soft like her voice.

Name: Jason Burner
Race: Human
Height: 5'8''
Natural Appearance: He is pretty slim and is an average height, he has light brown skin with brown hair cut in a crew cut style. Jason's eyes are a shade of hazel. Most of the time he wears a green sweater with some average looking pants and some black shoes.
Personality: Jason is a coward and a pushover and is pretty insecure. He is very critical of himself, almost to a perfectionist level. He is a very calm person most of the time but he has a pretty bad temper that he tries to keep hidden. He is also a pretty patience person most of the time. He could be pretty extroverted sometimes.
Dark World Appearance: In the dark world he has a big blue jacket that looks like it has been burned with grey pants and thick boots.
Weapon: A staff to cast magic with.
Other:

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Oh, can there be more than one human protagonist?
Who cares, I like this!
Name: Maria “Mari” Nickels
Height: 5’5
Natural Appearance: Mary is a plump young lady, with long black straight hair with dark-but-not-that-dark skin with a pair of oval-like glasses. She wears a locket of her pet dog inside it, and a white t-shirt with a blue jacket over it. She wears a long pair of sweatpants with couple wear and tears in it, and sneakers that are... velcro.
Personality: Mary is a pretty chill person, does not really care about stuff, and a bookworm and has her nose in books most of the time. She is also very protective of her friends, jumping into stuff, and is not gonna hesitate to fight, and an extrovert and when frustrated does not wanna be messed around with and likes to tinker with things.
Dark World Appearance: Mary’s glasses are now steampunk goggles, and is wearing a leather purple jacket with a blue t-shirt with oil stains all over it, with brass knuckles on her hands. She is also wearing a tool belt and dark jeans with knee-pads and metal shoes with spikes... on both sides, like a beserker.
Weapon: Hammers and other various tools.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Eugenides or "Gen"
Height: 5'3
World Appearance: Gen wears normally wears a red hoodie with white diamonds the sides of the hood. Underneath the hoodie, is a white T-shirt with a few stains from food. He also wears sandy colored shorts and with red and black running shoes
Personality: Gen isn't too fond of monsters but a couple of them are very well enough to be Ok in his mind, such as Susie and Ms. Alphys. He normally likes to mess around with a bow and arrow and shoot at the trees for target practice. Other than that, he misses his sister, who is exploring the unknown parts of the world. Gen also likes to read about the concept between humans and monsters.
Dark World Appearance: Gen is donned on with a mage's robe but he also is wearing brown leather boots to keep his grip onto the ground and for comfort. There's now a gold ring on his left hand index finger as well.
Weapon: Gen mainly uses a Bow and Arrow for attacking but he also has a spell for Flame Magic, despite it being....weak.
Other: He has a crush on Susie. Why? Susie's fearlessness.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Eurgh, what if we start at school? @GHOSTLY Cubone and @Nukas can come during the school day or when we're heading to the dark-dimension. Speaking of which, what scenario leads us into the dark world?

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
In Deltarune, Susie and Kris are asked by Ms. Alphys to get chalk from the back closet.

Why I know that? I play Deltarune a lot and I'm obsessed with it.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I'm sorry this took so long to get up, I kind of forgot about it for a while.

Name
: Sam Slimerson
Height: 5'2''
Natural Appearance: Sam is a goo monster meaning, her body is made up 100% pure green slime. She can morph her body into whatever form she likes, but she usually prefers to mimic more human characteristics. She creates hair-like features out of her slime. This "hair" is very straight and falls about halfway down her back and covers one eye. She also makes the appearance of clothes with out of her slime. She prefers the look of a flak jacket and jeans. Although she can change it at any time.
Personality: Sam is someone who has a hard time expressing their emotions. She makes a lot of jokes and messes with people instead of just talking to them. She is kind of a jokester and has a hard time acting seriously.
Dark World Appearance: In the dark world her slime turns a bright purple color. Her flak jacket becomes a purple cloak. She also forms two spiked braces on each arm and leg. Although she could change back to her regular clothes at any time, it just feels more appropriate with everyone else changing.
Weapon: A mace that can be enhanced with slime to make it more powerful.
Other: She really admires Kris and has a small bit of a crush on them. It is why she chooses a more human form.