• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Discussion: A travel through Hoenn

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just realized.... all my pkmn have to be at least level 13. I mean, we have someone with a Pokemon nearly level 20 and we haven’t even begun our journey

Also, Anime Logic, even if my Pokémon are level 20, they are still going to be beaten by a level 5 Snivy. (I think you got me XD)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yep xD well to be fair it only did 1x damage since dragon type so if he had mega charizard y ash would’ve won

It is not necessary to follow the mechanics of the games, this is more Anime Logic. But equally, if you want to give an idea can say the approximate levels of your pokémon (let's say it is not necessary to teach fly to a Salamence so it can fly, it's pure logic)
Example, my pokémon would be at these levels:
Lv. 14 - Growlithe
Lv. 12 - Nidoran♀
Lv. 13 - Sneasel

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No chance against croconaw. I’m beginning to think I should have sunny day and solar beam yanma (which is actually logical and legal)

Mine would be:

Mark:

Treecko: 14
Wurmple: 8
Snorunt: 21

Euclides:

Pikachu: 23
Torchic: 11
Croconaw: 25

(Croconaw, Pikachu, Snorunt were apart of Euclides' and Mark's journey through Johto, but still, Anime Logic, they can still be beaten by a level 10 XD)