• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Discussion: A travel through Hoenn

But then the second turn would be mine, also, Pikachu is rarely slower than those Pokémon that learn Earthquake. (Even with full EV.)

Name: Simon Reuben
Nickname:
Ruby

Appearance:
"Ruby" is of average height and weight for his age, at 5'10" and 140 pounds, and does not care much for fitness, leading to his lanky build. He has neck-length, tousled, sun bleached hair and tanned skin from years living under the Alolan sun. In addition, he has cloudy sea-colored eyes. Simon dresses for maximum comfort while traveling in the Hoenn heat. He dons a baggy white tank-top and a pair of cuffed bluejeans. He also wears a pair of white tennis sneakers and a Sharpedo tooth pendant around his neck.

Personality:
Despite the "surfer" stigma that surrounding Simon, he is actually rather bright and hardly ever uses the words "dude" or "bro." He is generally friendly and loves to spend time in nature. Simon tends to go with the flow, hardly ever allowing his emotions to get the best of him and keeps his cool, even in the heat of battle.

Backstory
: Simon had a middle-class upbringing in Hau'oli City and grew up without any siblings. He would often entertain himself by interacting with the various Pokémon that inhabited the surrounding beaches. After realizing that he did not enjoy participating in the Island Challenge, Simon decided to travel to Hoenn where he could try his hand at the Pokémon League and Contests. His parents allowed him to leave after discovering the boy's love for battling.

Starter Pokémon
:

Rockruff (Lupin | Male)
Vulpix - Alolan (Mint | Female)
Bagon (Drake | Male)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
barely does any damage. lucario is good and its not even weak to flying moves. even if it cant do anything second turn, third turn rkos

Name: Lizana
Nickname (optional): Lizzy
Appearance: Short pink hair made into 2 small pigtails, short sleeved button down shirt (pink plaid) blue jeans (light blue)
Personality: Plays her ocarina to her pokemon often, Prefers not to battle
Backstory (optional):Grew up with pokemon so learned to think of them as her family
Starter Pokémon (max. 3): Torchic, Skitty
Other (optional):Just started her journey, (has a blue egg with a small red ring on each side)

Am I in?

Last edited:
Name: Kaylee Tucker
Nickname
(optional): Kay
Appearance: prof pic
Personality: Kaylee is a cute and cuddly type of person she is goofy and playful but at times can be serious she always tries her hardest and always wants to be the best at something

Starter Pokémon (max. 3): Larvitar, Axew (Shiny)

Also am I approved to have a mega? later in the rp that is

Lol, I did a Pokémon quiz, and one of the questions is: Who is better? Magikarp, or Mega Gengar?
Got any ideas?

I say magikarp “because magikarp revenge is 150000000000000 Power.” -The Aura Guardian

I will show you a vid on that, or just face you in Pokemon Showdown.