• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Someone took Pichu already ;_;
Name: Jade Cooper
Height: 5"3

Appearance: Jade has black messy hair that she wears in a messy pony tail. She has piercings on her ear and nose. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has dark brown eyes. She wears a blue sports bra and black short shorts, along with black worn out Converse. She has her right arm tattooed with tribal designs resembling dragons and a Pikachu surfing on her belly. She is in good physical condition and her muscles are somewhat toned. She wears an open red hoodie so she doesn't call to much attention. She also wears black leggings.

Personality: Jade is a very competitive person and stubborn. She glows with the great amount for energy she has and expresses it fully. She is the type of person that cannot stand still or quiet in a library and prefers doing things with her hands, rather then reading and listening. She will not stop until she achieves her goal and always keeps a positive attitude
Starter Pokemon: Piplup (Quilavarulez)

I ended up just adapting Sol
Name: Sol Erdrick
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Silver with red tips (not dyed, just naturally weird)
Eyes: Light Blue
Outfit: Sol wears a baggy maroon hoodie, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Personality: Sol is a very genuine and nice guy. He also is very ambitious and will pursue his goals with limitless enthusiasm while everything else seems to fade away in his head. He does not come off very smart, but is quite intelligent in his own right. While he struggles with remembering basic things like names and directions, Sol's unique way of thinking allows him to come up with creative solutions to any problem he is faced with. Simply put, he is an abstract thinker whose thoughts would make little sense to anyone but himself. His kindness and compassion is a bit of a burden, if anything remotely sad happens he could spiral into depression.
Pokemon: Tyrogue
Quilava is alright

Last edited:
Okay guys here is the explanation for how catching Pokemon works.
Pokemon that are very common, can be caught two per location, yes you can repeat Pokemon.
Common Pokemon are one per location.
Rare Pokemon you can catch 5 during the whole journey. (Doesn't include passes, using passes you can have more then five)
Very Rare only one. (You can also use passes for more.)
Shiny Pokemon only through passes.
Remeber that you will have an opportunity to get poke eggs, I will give you a list of the possible contents of THAT specific egg and you choose what comes out. There will be a chance to get an egg more then once.
I hope this makes sense!

@Eliiiscool the Pokemon that were available were chosen randomly, trust me I love Litten, if I start giving out the starter everyone wants then it kind of takes away the gimmick this RP has, which is work with what you have. It's suppose to be challenging and part of that is making a team with what you have available.
Also I would've given it to Maker, I'm a big Litten fan.

@Eliiiscool Litten and Eevee are very rare. The other two are common.
You obtain passes and other prizes, by completing achievements, I can't mention which ones otherwise everyone will rush to them and it will kill part of the RP. But I do plan on giving out a lot.

Regarding moves, I completely forgot to post that. Here it goes:
Egg moves- Starters don't have them. Pokemon born from eggs can have two of your choice. There is a price called Move pass, which allows you to add any egg or tutor move to any of your Pokemon. (As long as they can learn it.) Very rare Pokemon have an egg move of your choice.
TMs- These will be prizes given by gym leaders or me.
Level up moves- Your call. Just be fair, your newly obtained starter Charmander can have ember and metal claw, but not fire blast and slash.
There is no limit to moves, but don't overpower your Pokemon.

Abilities- Your choice, I'm not picky.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli
Age (15+): 18
Appearance: Medium light brown, messy hair, Quilavarulez about 5'10, brown eyes
Outfit: Dark red suit, white undershirt with a lighter red tie, black shoes, dark red fedora (Has many more outfits[likes costumes])
Personality: Fiercely loyal, kind, tries to make friend with about everyone
Choose your starter: Rowlet

Ok, I'll bite

Its just the first passes of many, my goal is that everyone has a chance to get many Pokemon and have their characters switch up their teams often so it's not always the same six Pokemon. By the end of the gym challenge, you should have many to choose from.

@Mango137 Yes you can change your Pokemon or add a fighting type egg move. I'm sorry I should've looked into it's moveset before.

I'll do everything I can to keep things balanced so we don't have one overpowered character. Best there will be times when you can split up, choosing between two or three different paths. Each one will contain different results. It will start of slow I'm sure some will quit, but it's like the snowball effect, it will get better as it starts to roll down the hill. You just need to participate.

Well, I probably shouldn't talk as one of the persons who got a rare pass (though I don't want any of the rare Pokemon in this area so I'll be passing on them) the whole achievement system is fairly...straight forward.

You can guess some of the achievements like:

First One to beat the Gym
First One to win a battle
First One to catch a Pokemon

I doubt it'll be that hard to get a pass.

So if you look at Tyrogues movepool it’s extremely limited. It has fake out and tackle for its only two offensive moves and fake out only works the first turn of a battle. I think it’d be fair if I got vacuum wave, bullet punch and/or Mach punch, and counter. That way he can just be a glass cannon