• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

Lysia, Maker, Jade, Paige, Rowena and Eli. I will fill in with two NPCs and announce the brackets, once the characters I have mentioned, are in the trainer's lounge. The rules are simple, one vs one. You may switch Pokemon between battles. If you have more than two Pokemon and you are facing a trainer who also has two, please send me through PM which Pokemon you are going to use before the battle, that way nobody has type advantage on purpose, it would just be luck. Again, only if you have two or more Pokemon and are facing someone who has two or more also. Every trainer gets to choose between berry juice or Lum berry before the battle, to equip to their Pokemon. I will be judging the battles, if I see someone dragging the battle too long because they do not want to lose, I will inform through PM to accept the defeat. Remember the rules, you cannot control other people's Pokemon, therefore you cannot assume your Pokemon landed a hit on it's opponent, the one who controls it decides that. Also, try not to abuse dodge, it gets annoying when your Pokemon dodges everything.
Anyways, remember to have fun! :D