• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

I like the rules for evolving. I still have not decided which Eevlution I want so I am glad to see that it is a post type of request.
Garchomprulz (Eevee Is so much better!)

Is this still open to join?

Name: Leon Wave

Age (15+):16

Appearance: Leon is a young man who stands at 5'9, and very tanned skin, he has eyes that are as blue as saphires and black spiky hair with purple highlights at the front. He also has small earring in his left ear.

Outfit: He wears a dull blue formal shirt with loose dark green tie alongside dark blue trousers with black almost boot like shoes. He will sometimes also wear a black trench coat with ripped sleeves as well as a black choker and armbands

Personality: Leon is a man who cares greatly for his friends but is unable to really express it, he is cold, serious, calm, stoic and collected. However he loves to entertain people and will do anything in order to get others to smile during a battle.

Choose your starter: Oshawott

Last edited:
Name: Leon Wave

Age (15+):16

Appearance: Leon is a young man who stands at 5'9, and very tanned skin, he has eyes that are as blue as saphires and black spiky hair with purple highlights at the front. He also has small earring in his left ear.

Outfit: He wears a dull blue formal shirt with loose dark green tie alongside dark blue trousers with black almost boot like shoes. He will sometimes also wear a black trench coat with ripped sleeves as well as a black choker and armbands

Personality: Leon is a man who cares greatly for his friends but is unable to really express it, he is cold, serious, calm, stoic and collected. However he loves to entertain people and will do anything in order to get others to smile during a battle.

Choose your starter: Oshawott

Other: Quilavarulez

Phew, took me a while to find this.

@Tlord22 there are actually Pokemon specific to each route, and there aren't any Krabby on Route 1

Pokemon in the route to Sinaloa:
Very common: Alolan Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Caterpie, Lillipup
Common: Ponyta, mareep
Rare: Mudbray, Fletchling
Very Rare: Heracross

Route to Saltillo:
Very common: Weedle, Pidove, Wurmple
Common: Taillow, Nincanda, Zubat
Rare: Growlithe, Abra
Very Rare: Tauros

The map of the region is in my signature, but I'll repost it here as well.

758960_800px-Mexico_Division_Politica.svg.png

You probably do want to head north up to Town 1, Sinaloa, since I figure there'd be more water pokemon by the coast. However, no water pokemon are available at the moment. As far as I know, anyway.

Edit:

RIP. I lied.

Pokemon:
Very common: Pidgey, Pidove, Rattata, Sentret
Common: Cacturne, Pineco, Spinarak,
Rare: Starley, Beduw, Poliwag, Pluse, Minum
Very Rare: Charmander, Ditto

There are Poliwag inside the city.

@Tlord22, Then you need to be heading to route 7 first. Then you will be making your way to more of the water types that want to get. This region does not start from end to the next like in the games. It starts basically in the middle and has two places you can start on. The only other water type you can get at the moment is pollywag. You would want your character to start heading to Mexicalli city.