• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

Instead of making them reward based, why not make them something that they have to earn through a different way then the passes. Because only some will need stones for their pokemon.

Why not have them earn them through exceptional RP moments and they can use them later on for their pokemon. You could also have them write up how they found the item and where, you can have final say on if they recive that item or not.

Alright, the random generating is over, here is my planned final team. Let me know if it conflicts with any of you so I don’t waste any of my passes.
Tyrogue
Talonflame- rare
Liepard- very common
Slowbro- common
Magnezone- rare
Garchomp (side note, @Hecotoro I request you make gible available. In my random generating I never got to use my very rare, so I’d still have it available. Plus, you mentioned garchomp in the instructions and I’ve wanted one since).

Name: Air Rotamu VII
Appearance: Air has Dirty-blonde hair with blue eyes and is tall with pale skin.
Outfit: Air wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses an orange tropic shirt blue cut-off jeans black socks and Kommo-o shoes.
Personality: Air has a mixture of Naive, Head in the clouds, Smart, and down to earth.

Name: Air Rotamu VII
Appearance: Air has Dirty-blonde hair with blue eyes and is tall with pale skin.
Outfit: Air wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses an orange tropic shirt blue cut-off jeans black socks and Kommo-o shoes.
Personality: Air has a mixture of Naive, Head in the clouds, Smart, and down to earth.
Pokemon: Chessie the Chespin
Quilavarulez

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@EmoKitty21 not just stones though, metal coats, king's rocks, and Pokemon that evolve at a certain place and we could include a special stone for Pokemon that evolve through trades or other special conditions

Garchomp Is me second favorite Pokemon, he will be there
I hope trade items aren’t rewards... it sucks to get a trade item and not be able to use it with a pokemon that will end up on your team since you can’t trade back pokemon you’ve raised

My issue with this is that i don’t see why you would do that when it results in having less powerful pokemon overall. More pokemon you have to train, the weaker they are compared to trainers with less pokemon

That's why I was giving out Very Rare passes, but you guys thought it was a bad idea. Also, we aren't using levels, you can't say one Pokemon is stronger than the other because there's no proof of it.

This is for everyone else. You're all taking it too seriously. It's a new system we are trying out here, it will have a lot of flaws, you won't always have your favorite Pokemon, your team won't be different and unique because everyone is going to have a chance to catch the same Pokemon as you, if you're playing this with the idea of my trainer will be champion, I'm sorry but that's what 90% the same as everyone else.
This RP is meant to be a challenge, not a Pokemon Sun or Moon walk through (I thought this region was super easy) so I will make it difficult for your guys. That's why you can't get Pokemon that evolve by trade easily, that's why strong Pokemon are hard to find.
Last of all, I'm suspending the RP for this weekend, I will barley have time and I need to use the time to work on the rules and add Pokemon contest to it.

Alright everyone I had some time to think it over today, the RP will continue as it is. I will be editing the rules this week, to make them more clear, maybe change some rules, but it will remain as it is.

Regarding evolution, I am adding a pass called, Evolution pass (My creativity went through the roofs with that name, I know.) It would allow you to evolve any Pokemon that requires any special condition. You just have to make a nice pretty post with the story of how your Pokemon evolved.

You guys are allowed to trade items with each other, I don't mind.

I will also take in requests to add certain Pokemon to the region, you will not choose the area, but I can included it somewhere in the map.

Regarding post, please make sure they are nice pretty post with plenty to read. Small post are only to reply in case your character is involved in a conversation, and you can still add your characters reactions and feelings, among with their Pokemon, so it is difficult for you not to have a good filled post. If I noticed your post are too short I will let you know through PM.

@EeviumZ will help me with keeping track of the rewards everyone has earned and how many they have left. But, in case, I want to thank you for reading the rules, please include Garchomprulez in your next post, in case you need to place a complaint about the rewards, sent me a PM or post it here in the discussion thread.

And finally, please reply if you are still interested on continuing this RP or not. I will make it private/close soon afterwards.

Thank you for your lovely attention,
Hecotoro