• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Discussion for Mexican Region

Ok, does anyone else want a Mareep? I'm asking before I say that I'm adding it to my team. BTW, if my character and Eli's are traveling together, can we get the Pokemon that we both want. Also, so busy while I was at school. If things don't calm down, I might have to leave.
I don't think you'd need to leave. We're split up into a few groups at the moment, and the only one moving suuuuper fast is my group xD

You're not missing anything really important so you should be fine reading afterward or just asking for a quick summary of what happened.

I don't think you'd need to leave. We're split up into a few groups at the moment, and the only one moving suuuuper fast is my group xD

You're not missing anything really important so you should be fine reading afterward or just asking for a quick summary of what happened.
Our groups better not merge then! xD Anyways, what happened while I was sitting inside a classroom, making sure I don't enter remedial classes because I'm not that good at learning new concepts quickly.

Okay so there was a battle between four people you were there for that. Then maker came back and "invited" Nate to the group, and Eli came and asked to join as well. Rowena was talking to the group to get them to start moving, but her Eevee ran out of the lab excitedly and got into a fight with a caterpie. That is basically what had happened.

Our groups better not merge then! xD Anyways, what happened while I was sitting inside a classroom, making sure I don't enter remedial classes because I'm not that good at learning new concepts quickly.
Well...I'm just catch a Spinarak xD

and I'm having way too much fun with the battles.

@5DigitNeb & @Grand Master Koop just got to the Lab.

I believe Maker is at the Sport City, if i remember correctly @Hecotoro

anndddd....you already know about the Caterpie catch.

I hate to say this guys, but I’m gonna have to drop out of this RP.
First, I never get notifications on this even though I did select Watch Thread.
Second, I’m not that into these types of threads like as we are going into a journey.
But....I do have an idea for my character.
Make him an antagonist. He can just be a side one that appears occasionally, and Hecotoro can control him.

Thank you @Hecotoro for thinking of me and tagging me in this! I’ll see y’all later!