• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Sasha turned to Ozen and listened to his request. She was annoyed at the fact that he just assumed her capability to transform. "Now listen," she said in her usual cold tone, "I don't just transform on demand."

Ozens face was blank as she spoke, he crossed his arms for a moment thinking before grinning and lowering into a fighting stance. "Okay, if you really are a saiyan you can't refuse a challenge. I'll make you show me your power, sound good?" His excitable voice had become lower and quieter, he now sounded more mature and calm, he floated in his fighting stance waiting for Sasha to react.

"Well, Don't Mind me, Imma just Watch This," He said, Grabbing Some Popcorn, And Sitting Down, In the Air, Because he Can.
"So, Two Saiyans, Correct? Might be deadly, As the Zenkai Boost Might Help or Screw the Other Person."

Icicure noticed that Ozen had wanted a battle, so she flew in front of him, and said, "Are you planning to seriously injure, or even worse kill, Sasha, or is this just a friendly match?" Icicure stared at Ozen menacingly, but then smiled, and said, "Because if it's a friendly match, I want you two to play fair. No weapons, no dirty tricks, and especially no killing. I'll be the one to stop the match if it gets out of hand." Icicure looked at Sasha, and said, "Good luck out there," and flew back down.

Ozen gave a toothy grin in rebuttal to Icicure's unnerving gaze. "Relax, even if I wanted to kill Sasha, the moment she transforms it would no longer be a possibility. This is just for me to test the powers of a super saiyan and feel that amazing energy again." His aura exploded around him as he looked back to Sasha. "I should probably hold back until she transforms, dont want her getting hurt if she underestimates me."

Sasha now starts to get interested as Ozen challenged her. She smirks. "Alright, you have my attention," she said while maintaining her smirk, "Fine then, I needed a good work out anyway."

Without another word Ozens image flickered before completely disappearing, his energy seemed like it was coming from all around the area. "Hah!" He let loose a shout as he reappeared behind Sasha, he launched his leg at her mid section with extreme speed.

Sasha stayed in the same spot and then blocked the kick with one of her arms. "You'll have to do better than that," she said while not turning to him and used her other arm to launch an elbow towards his mid section.

Ozen glanced down at her arm, "Hm, she's definitely strong but in this form she could never beat me" He thought while pushing his palms out in front of him blocking the elbow. "I'll add some speed then." And with that little statement Ozen began flashing around Sasha at a pace that was easily three times higher than before. "Your super saiyan transformation grants you so much power that your base form is still no where near as high as it could be, stop relying on that golden hair so much and maybe you'll stand a chance against me in a base form battle." As he finished his speech he flashed in front of Sasha rotating at a high speed. He swung the back of his closed fist hard into the side Sasha's face.

Sasha watched as Ozen flashes around faster than before. 'This guy is no pushover,' she thought, 'For now I'll just increase my power as well.' She saw Ozen about to punch her. Sasha barely catches the punch and feels the amount of power that was in it. She proceeded to launched a kick on the side of his face.

Ozen couldn't help but internally laugh. "So she wants to keep increasing power huh? Okay, I'm fine worth that." Another large spike in his power occurred as he caught her leg and gripped it with an unwavering force. He smiled at her before glancing down at his other hand which was charging a yellow ball of energy right against her stomach. A loud boom could be heard as he let the blast explode at point blank. "Woo!" He cheered while slowly floating backwards away from the dust cloud.

Sasha was a bit shocked at the increase of Ozen's power as he caught her leg. She looked at the ball of energy and before she knew it, it exploded. Sasha was sent back to the other side of the smoke and waited for it to clear.

After the smoke cleared Ozen was nowhere to be seen, but he could be heard. "How about even more?!" He shouted as yet another massive increase in power occurred. "You shouldn't underestimate me." He added before flashing right below Sasha, he threw his fist upwards aiming for her gut, power radiated off him as he let his restraints start dropping.

Celacion felt the huge energy Ozen was emitting. "This kid has some huge potential if he does achieve Super Saiyan." He though as he leaned against a wall watching the fight.

As the smoke cleared, Ozen was nowhere to be seen. Sasha looked down, see Ozen coming at her and received a punch to the gut. "UGH!" she grunted as she received the punch. But shortly after, she started to giggle. "Alright then, you want to see it?" she said, "Then here you go!" "HAAAAAAAAAA!!" she shouted as a yellow aura bursted out of her, which had enough force to blow Ozen away. Along with the aura, her hair turned yellow, while maintaining its shape, her eyes turned turquoise, and her tail that is around her waist also gained a shade of yellow.

Damunga was recovering in his pod when he sensed a large spike and a noticeable power increase.

What is....what is that? I have to know!

So Damunga burst out of his pod, one of the workers tried to reason with Damunga who offered this response.

"I don't need your pity, now move!" Damunga shouted as he put his clothing back on and walked outside. Damunga saw Sasha in the air, in her Super Saiyan form, and actually trembled a little at the power.

What the hell, that was NOT her power when I saw her earlier. And she's a blond now? What is this!?

Ozen forced himself to a stop. He held his arms out in front of him to shield against the power. "That's what I was looking for." He smiled while exhaling deeply, "Okay, let's see what I can do to a super saiyan." His aura intensified further tan before as he maxed out his power. "Not done yet!" He grunted while unlatching the the extremely heavy gauntlets and letting them fall to the ground below them where a large explosion occurred as the landed, another large spike in power occurred as he did this. "Okay, come at me whenever" he said while cracking his neck as he adjusted to the large increase in power.

Celacion walked up to Ozen and Sasha. "Stop it, If you want to test your power out on someone, then help me take my planet back. Its could help you achieve Super Saiyan." He said looking at Ozen.

Sasha smirked as Ozen said to come at him. "Careful what you wish for," she said. She then saw Celacion go up to them. "Sorry, but he wanted a taste of my power and that's what I'll give him," she said and vanished into thin air. She then reappear besides Ozen and launched a kick aimed at his gut.

Ozen brought his arms up to block the kick but was still sent skidding backwards into a mountain. "Hmp, just as I thought, you've completely overtaken me." He said while forcing his way out of the rubble. His clothes had been torn in several places and his body was covered with small cuts and scrapes but he didn't seem to waver and his power hadn't decreased at all. "But I've learned to take a hit from a super saiyan, so you'll have to do better than that." He said while holding his arms out to his sides, coaxing Sasha to blast him.

Damunga was trembling, pure rage flowed through his veins. First Icicure humiliated him during their fight, now this other girl showed hidden power Damunga didn't even know existed. Everyone was making a complete mockery of him!

"Damn it...I'm better than this...I'm better than this!" Damunga shouted to himself, going slightly mad as he began to talk to himself.

Sasha smirked as Ozen came out of the rubble while still having her aura out. "Well if he insists," she said. She extended her right hand out towards Ozen and blasted a bunch of energy blasts. They were going towards him like missiles.

Ozen clasped his hands together tightly while focusing his power. "Here my chance!" He yelled as a purple crackling energy flowed around his hands. He pointed his palms outwards as the blasts rocketed towards him. As the energy hit his palm it balled up and grew more intense as it sat there. "Just a little more..." He mumbled waiting for the barrage of blasts to stop coming. He now had a densely packed ball of energy floating above his hands. "Wow...nice power." He he said with a grin before pointing the ball at Sasha, "HA!" He roared launching his own two handed blast into the ball propelling it forward to the super saiyan at extreme speeds.

Sasha watched as the ball of energy came at her. She puts both of her hands out, caught the ball and was pushed back for bit before stopping the ball in its track. She then proceeded to kick the ball up in the air.

He watched As they Fought,
"At this Point, They're Going to Kill Themselves, If not just One of them," He said, Getting Up, And Finishing his Popcorn,
"Enough you Two, Your going to Get yourselves Killed."

(Tempted to let him Have Saj1)

Ozen went wide eyed as the attack was negated. "Impressive, but if you wanna make it passed my Ki Grazer you'll have to use more power than that." As he finished speaking he tore the remains of his upper shirt off and glanced at Nitro with a carefree smile. "Relax, this is just how saiyans do things..." Ozen murmured before flashing in front of Sasha, he started unloading punches and kicks off at full power in hopes his technique would trump her speed and power. (It won't, he's doomed)

As Ozen threw his puches and kicks, Sasha blocked all of them with ease. As she waited for an opening as she blocked and when she found it, she launched an uppercut towards his jaw.

Last edited:
Ozen didn't even have time to dodge as Sasha's hit connected with his chin. He was thrown higher into the where he floated unmoving, dazed. "So these are my current limits huh? If I could just unlock super saiyan!" He shook his head trying clear his mind. He looked down at Sasha, who was still overflowing with the golden light of super saiyan. "Hmp...fine, I know my limits..." Ozen mumbled while floating down eye level with Sasha, "It was a good fight, I look forward to getting stronger and one day challenging you again." He said while holding his fist out towards her.

Sasha reverted back to her base form. The aura subsided and her hair, eyes and tail returned to normal. She then proceeded to give Ozen a fist bump. "You weren't so bad yourself," she said. She proceeded to unwrap her tail from her waist and stretched it. She hardly unwraps her tail in public.

Ozen relaxed his intense blue aura until it completely subsided, "Hm, a saiyan tail, I wasn't born with one..." His voice trailed off for a moment before he returned his attention to Sasha, "I've heard rumor that keeping your saiyan tail increases your transformation strength, I think you've proven that's true." He finished before floating to the ground where reclaimed his weighted gauntlets.

Sasha wrapped her tail around her waist and floated to the ground with Ozen. "Eh, I don't really pay attention how much power my tail gives me," she said.

"That's fair, saiyan biology is strange." As Ozen continued his small talk he felt a large spike in power nearby, he glanced up in the direction of Damunga, "Hm, that guy seems pretty angry, anybody recognize him?" He asked in a fairly nonchalant tone.

Damunga continued to stand in rage, having not even noticed the battle ended. Damunga only faintly heard the newcomer mention him by name.

"What do you want?" Damunga said with a glare.

Ozen stood there with a slightly more stern face. "Hm...this guys gotta be at least four times stronger than me, not to mention I'm not even at full power! Looks like I can't challenge him..." Ozen came to a conclusion before returning his attention to Damumga, "What's wrong with you?"

Damunga shot a glare at Icicure & Sasha before he faced Ozen.

"People arrogant enough to hold back during a fight make me sick. A true warrior should give their opponent proper respect and fight with everything they have right from the start." Damunga said to Ozen.

Ozen adjusted his gauntlets as he spoke, "Holding back and testing your opponent is also a sign of respect when you think about it, it shows you acknowledge that there power is something to be cautious about." A large smirk spread across his face as he finished. "Dont be so angry they didnt show you there full power, be grateful they held back when they could've easily killed you."

At this, Damunga began to laugh.

"Respect? Give me a break. Holding back is the ultimate humiliation to an opponent. Doing that does nothing but string someone else along, make them thing they can compete with you when it truth they are not even in the same league. I'd rather accept death from a superior opponent than have a "competitive" match with someone who was never trying." Damunga said to Ozen.

"Among my kind, that attitude is the ultimate insult." Damunga further explained, outlining one of the core beliefs of the demon race.

Sasha was getting annoyed by Damunga and glared at him. "Well let me fill you in on something," she said, "We are not your kind, nor is this your world. We all have our own kind of respect, so deal with it."

Damunga gave a smirk to Sasha's response as he faced her.

"That couldn't be made more clear. Though funny enough I used to share that view of respect. Then I had my horns taken from me as a child and was cast out of my world. Soft beliefs like that make me ill fit to rule. I can't hold the same standard of respect that you do." Damunga explained.