• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said "well he is one of the most popular youtuber ever, but don't ever say it o anybody just me you cerol and him" he quietly whisperd unto his ear

Midnight growled. "I'm a girl! Lunar's a girl! Mia's a girl! Moku's a girl! And Zenix is boy!" She barked at him. "Get your facts straight!" She yelled at him. "And I meant how did you meet her" she said more calmly but still harsh.

Moku tilted her head and stared at Blaze with almost snakelike fury. She calmed down slightly after Midnight's outburst, but kept her angered demeanor.

Zenix then started to get pissed off too. But he decided to stay back for now and see how this plays out. Especially after Midnight's outburst in which he calmed down a bit.

Moku chuckled. "That was hilarious. Did you see the look on his face?" She looked toward Midnight, expecting her to start cracking up too.

Midnight had a satisfied smile on her face that was somewhat calmed down. She had never leashed her anger out on anybody since her brother. Midnight busted out laughing and fell to the floor with joyful tears in her eyes. She wipped the tears and sat up. "I haven't leashed out my anger in a long time" she said. "I hope I didn't scare the boy too bad. That he stays away from me at school, that would be bad" she said.

Zenix laughed along with Midnight. He felt kind of bad for him, but not to bad. "Well I guess that's what he gets for calling a girl a boy," he said. He's surprised that they didn't kill him.

Moku started a whole new round of laughing from hearing Midnight's speech. "Oh man, okay. That was awesome." She wiped the tears from her eyes and resumed her calm and boring attitude.

Midnight smiled lightly. "I'm glad I didn't let all my emotions out on him just a bit of anger" she said. She was so glad that she had always kept her emotions in check but they were slowly starting to slip now that her walls were slowly breaking, walls that she's had for years. "Well in glad my walls are more sturdy than that" she said to herself.

blaze was at home sipping his hot oran berry tea to make him calm "haaah so refreshing sitting on my bed watching my suscribers up to 2,00,000" then he spit his tea beacause of shock "2,00,000?! im gonna make an thank you video (again)"
he started recording "hello everybody i got 2,00,000 suscribers! now beacause of that we will make a youtube button shaped cupcakes with gold sprinkles!" after he finished recording he wrote on the comment section

Last edited:
Midnight hummed. "I'm hungry and I want to make something sweet" she said to herself. "Does anybody want to eat something sweet?" She asked them, just in case they didn't.

"Yeah, that's something I can't fix." Moku smiled slightly. "What kinda sweet things? I like candy corn!" She raced into the kitchen and started bouncing on her toes. She wasn't used to getting sugar often since her siblings would complain about 'special treatment'.

Midnight smiled and went into the kitchen. "Ok we can make candy corn. I will just have to look up a video for making some" she said and got her phone then went on YouTube. She searched 'how to make candy corn' and pressed a video made by Blaze but she had no idea. She got out the ingredients she needed and then did as the video told her to. "Ok! The candy corn is done!" She yelled. She put a comment in the comments saying 'something sweet to eat for my friends and I:)'.

"Awesome!" Moku grabbed a bowl and spoon, using the spoon as a serving utensil. She carried it and sat by the table, paying no attention to anything else around her as she ate.

blaze is quietly watching a movie on his flat screen TV " after this ill play on my Nintendo switch and play pokemon stars" he said joyfully then he texted midnight if he can come to blaze's house to play Nintendo switch

Last edited:
Midnight laughed at Moku's reaction. Thankfully enough she made more for Moku than the rest and took her bowl, Zenix's bowl and Mia's bowl and put them on the table. She tried some and her face went bright. "Their actually really good!" She beamed.

Midnight smiled and ate her candy corn. Then she decided to go to Lunar's room to check on her. She opened the door only to find her sleeping and her phone buzzing. She smiled lightly and closed the door.

Midnight jumped when her phone vibrated. She saw the text and her face went from happy to surprised. 'Who is this and how did you get this number?' She typed defensively, not knowing Blaze was on the other end. "Hey Moku can you help me with something?" She asked her and her eyes darted from her phone to Moku.

Hi i'm new to this site
Name: Sera
Fur color: Shiny
Personality: Shy, new kid, pretty, smart
Eye color: violet/blue
Other: is the new kid, used to be homeschooled

Midnight was surprised by Blaze's text. 'Sure you can come over. Everyone is still here' she texted to him. "Ok Blaze is coming over and he said he's sorry for calling us boys, to make up for it he said he wants to play Pokémon Sun with us" she said to Zenix, Moku and Mia.

(Read all the pages and you will understand but it's s lot of pages)

Midnight went into the kitchen and started to make popcorn for everyone. "Ok so while Blaze is here we should try to keep ourselves from blowing up on him. He did say he wasn't sorry after all" she said to everyone in the house.

Midnight heard a knock on the door and walked out of the kitchen to open the door. "Hey, Blaze. Sorry about my outburst. I just haven't let my anger out in a while. You should be glad I didn't take all my anger out on you, and I'm glad too" she said when she opened up the door all the way so Blaze could come inside.

"thats good that i brought 5 3ds here is one for midnight,zenix,moku,mia and me! here is your pokemon sun cartridges if you want it its yours"

H-h-hi, uh... I am new to the neighborhood, a-and I wanted t-to introd-duce myself to the n-neighbors. I'm sorry is this a bad time? I could leave if you want me to...

Status
Not open for further replies.