• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea nodded. "Glad to hear that. We're pretty lost without someone to lead the group." She tightened her tail around her talons. "I think my near mistake shows that pretty well." Standing up and walking over to Eli, she gave a worried look. She was so close to messing everything up. To close.

In the area around the ship, it was like scraggly brown brambles and white-barked trees with leaves that have a silvery sheen were at war. One tried to choke the other out, while the other's bark was rough and it poked into the brambles. There was hardly any grass and the area was pretty rocky. The grass was a greenish brown. It was clear that the area was a warzone.

Windraza looked around. "I don't recognize this place. It should be a good place to do our plan." There was a small grin on her face. She never had the chance to use her new powers before, and she was excited to try them out.

A large bird of prey with bronze feathers and red eyes flew towards them. "What are you doing here in Bronzefalcon?" It was clear that he wasn't happy.

The bird of prey looked furious. "I asked, why are you here at Bronzefalcon?" He flapped his wings with agitation. He was just about to start showing why he was feared. That he was the necromancer demigod.

Windraza gave the falcon a scowl. "It's none of your concern." She tried keeping the souls of the dead stay in the mortal plane, while the bronze falcon glared at the two of them. He was considering on animating the dead to show who's the boss around there.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smirked, still ignoring the newcomer "It will only work on those who a very freshly dead, do you feel anything, or should we pull out the big guns?" he asked

Last edited:
Windraza shook her head. "Nothing, where can we find some?" Her blue eyes fell upon the falcon. Was the universe helping her with her plans?

The falcon gave them both a murderous glare. "How dare you even consider trying to use a demigod for your soul plan! I have plenty reason to punish you both! One, for ignoring me. And two for considering killing me! Which is impossible, due to the fact I'm a demigod, I'm pretty sure you both are mortals."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco laughed, finally acknowledging his presence, pulling out a wicked impossibly black knife "Well son of I care not, we are indeed mortals, but no one resists the call of death forever" he tilted the blade forward "You will be a part of our plans, one way or another"

"And what exactly are your plans? That's what I've been asking since the beginning. Well, why where you here." He looked calmer and like he was even considering on sparing them. Though, if their plan was good enough, then he would join willingly. He noticed that the blue creature, either a wyvern or a dragon, had a twisted smile on her maw.

The falcon smiled as best as someone could with a beak. He gave a huge laugh as his eyes gleamed. "Havoc, why didn't you say so in the first place? Would of saved so many threats from the two of us." With his wing, he pointed to the lush forest. "I can help you with whatever havoc you want to cause, as long it's over there."

Windraza looked at the forest. "And you're sure that there's more life there? More souls for me to play with?"

The falcon chuckled. "Now, that's insulting. Why would I lie. What gain would there be?"

Windraza sighed. "To run away."

This made the falcon laugh more. "Trust me, I would've risked dying instead of flee. Now, there's a warning I must give. In there, there is a general who will not allow your plan to even go an inch farther. If she spots you, most likely she'll be with a silver wolf."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco waved his hand "Please, come, lets collect some newly wayward souls" he walked towards the forest. He looked over his shoulder "Just you and me for now Windazra, maybe we can get into an unsuspecting mass before we start"

Windraza started forward. What sort of creatures were here? Were they like the inhabitants of Dragnos? She doubted it, but it was something to think about. The falcon followed her. "You two aren't losing me that easily." He attempted to land on Kerco's shoulder, his talons extremely sharp.

Inside the forest, only animals could be seen. Their was no other signs of life. Windraza felt like snapping at the falcon for lying to them. In fact, she felt like she should use him for her attempts to use Undead's power.

A small black rabbit with huge blue eyes and white paws looked up at Windraza. "Hello, I don't think I know you." Her nose twitched. "I'm Luffina. And you?"
Windraza gave the rabbit a strange look. Why was she giving her such a warm welcome. "Windraza." The rabbit nodded. And motioned for Windraza to follow her, taking her to the Silver Glade.

Bronzefalcon grinned. "I wonder, how long would it take before they realise that she's going to kill them?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smirked "I don't usually indulge in such killings" he jumped up and pulled himself quickly up a tree, proceeding to silently race across the branches, sticking to any shadows he could while following

Windraza followed the rabbit to the glade, but then was stopped by a force-feild. She glared at the invisible wall. Luffina looked back at Windraza. "Oh! I'll get someone that can let you in! Sorry!"
The rabbit bounded off to a creature similar to Eli. A human. Followed by a wolf. She had black hair that fell just below her shoulders and had blue eyes. She had a silver hilted sword and a bow. She was glaring at Windraza. The wolf, who also had blue eyes and was a silver color looked at her.

Bronzefalcon tapped his talons on some stone. He really wanted to have some fun as well. He was starting to get bored of these newcomers. And they didn't want him to enter the forest as well. However. He was going to enter if they weren't quick.

Bronzefalcon shook his head. "I wish. If it did then I would've been in there a long time ago. And all of them dead, or not here." He glared at the human, and hissed the name "Evelin," under his breath.

The human turned and walked away. "Dont trust you."
The wolf glared at her. "There has to be a better reason."
She shook her head. "Other than gut feeling."
The wolf rolled his eyes and nosed Windraza. "Come on in, the barrier won't stop you now. You can come and go from Silver Glade as you please." The human gave the wolf a stink eye and glared at Windraza.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco pulled out the dagger again "Well, I might have a way in, lets wait a minute or two though, don't want to make it seem connected" he walked across the trees around the barrier a little while

Evelin looked around. It was so close to the festival, where was Bronzefalcon? He usually attacks these sort of things. Maybe this dragon was one of his newest plans, attack them from the inside. At least she couldn't be attacked from the shadows here, even if there wasn't a shield. The lush green grass was short due to the constant grazing from the unicorns. Sure, there were trees, but they were far apart.

Bronzefalcon smiled. "So how much havoc are we causing?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco dropped down and raised the dagger "The more the better" he plunged the dagger in the barrier and made a relatively small hole, slipping in and running through the shadows he could on the other side. He crouched behind Windraza, not letting her know he was there however.

Last edited:
Evelin eyes shot open as she looked around. Where did the breach come from. That was the only explanation for the sudden wrongness in the air. No one else seemed to notice it though. She hissed under her breath as she looked for the trespassers.

Bronzefalcon followed Kerco grinning.

Windraza looked at the animals that were chatting amongst themselves. Apparently there was a festival going on. She thought that that was the best time to strike.