• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea nodded. "I still think I won't be a good leader. I mean, maybe with a small group of might work, but a whole country?!" She expanded her wings slightly to help show her emotions before she folded them back in and shook her head. "How in all of Dragnos am I supposed to handle that? Besides, Dragnos is in shambles. How am I supposed to fix it?" She sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I wish Shui was still here."

Lykos nodded. "I doubt anyone expects you to know absolutely everything. I certainly don't expect that of anyone. Not even Silverhawk." The wolf looked at Eli. "Some things others are better learning. I suppose how people feel isn't yours."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed “But I am, that’s the confusing part, I need to in order to keep my cover, see how people react and act accordingly, I’m much better at lying to people than I’m proud of, you need to be able to fool people in my line of work.”

Life smilled softly “Well, you will have much more help, I can’t tell you who, but there are those who will help you”

Flarea looked back at Life with eyes filled with shock. Her mind instantly went to trying to figure out who would probably be the most likely to help her. She instantly counted Eli out, since he was busy with upkeeping the multiverse and stopping those who threatened it. Evelin and Lykos were also tossed to the side in her mind. They were loyal to Silverhawk first and foremost. Whoever that was. The Skycats seemed unlikely, as they would probably return to thier islands. Yuro, however, she could easily imagine him being be her side. She could picture them making huge decisions together, for both political and personal reasons. Her heart leaped at the thought. "Probably Yuro, right?"

Lykos sighed. "Why would you ever tell someone that you're good at lying. Now my trust in you has dropped. Also, I said multiple times I don't know how to help you," the wolf said with a growl. It was clear that Lykos was starting to get irritated by the topic.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life laughed, sitting back, hands in their lap “I told you I can’t help you, even we have rules to follow”

Eli smilled “You rather I lie about it? And I do have some tells you pick up on after a while with me, besides, we have a common goal here”

Flarea felt herself get hot with embarrassment when Life laughed. Although she knew Life wasn't laughing at her and her feelings for Yuro, it sure did feel like it. "Sorry," she muttered as she tried to recover. She found herself insecure about her feelings for Yuro. Maybe she shouldn't entertain the idea of them entering a relationship. Besides, the way Life said it made her believe there was little to no chance that. There was a sadness that grew within her at this thought.

Lykos chuckled. "You could've said nothing about lying. Besides, it didn't lower my trust in you that much." He sighed. "And I do realize we have similar goals. Just what happens once the goal is completed? Right now we are basically at your mercy. Probably shouldn't have entered this ship until we trusted you more. But then again, this was the only way to go after Windraza."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sat back and closed her eyes “And I am not commenting on his feelings, that needs to play out on its own, and besides, I share feelings with some others, so I only know so much”

Eli nodded “I can understand that, and it’s not to bad here, there’s paint all over my walls now, and most of it looks real terrible, so you see that ugly brown?”

A surge of hope rushed through her as she perked up. She gave Life a firm nod before giving a sigh and moving onto another topic. "Uh, sorry in advance for any accidental fires from a sneeze. Sometimes my sneezes can blow out a fire." She gave a nervous chuckle. "It's not that I mean it. Quite the opposite really! Just sometimes Fire Dragons sneeze out flames. If that makes sense." She looked at Life and realized she made a minor mistake in her words. "Of course it makes sense to you, you're literally Life itself!"

Lykos frowned at the brown. "Yep. If you don't look at it you don't see it though. So I simply don't look at it. And besides, Chaos said he'll clean it up once they were done." He gave Eli a grin. "Besides, I doubt the paint will entertain them for too long."

Flarea smiled and nodded. She was glad she could make Life chuckle. She didn't know someone could make one of the fundamentals, excluding Chaos since he laughed a lot, laugh. Though it was more of a chuckle. It didn't really matter to Flarea though, she made one of the fundamentals, excluding Chaos, laugh. "Glad to give you a chuckle," Flarea said happily.

Lykos looked at Eli. "I'm sure Chaos will keep his word. Or maybe he won't. Our interaction was kinda mixed for me." Lykos sighed. "Why are some crazy animals attracted to me?"

Lykos sighed. "It's a force of habit. You must remember where I come from everyone is an animal, except Eve. Anyway, I say 'animals' to, well, I use it because it rolls of the tongue better than, how do you pronounce that word? The one that starts with 'p'? I've heard Eve say it before, I just don't remember how exactly she pronounced it." He growled in frustration with himself. He was Evelin's closest friend and he hasn't learned how to say that word!

Flarea felt her scales grow hot again. "Well, I haven't seen any of the fundamentals laugh before except for Chaos, so I-I just assumed-" she cut herself off, knowing that she might be in huge trouble. "And I can see that. Quite a bit, actually." She was tense once again and she started to fidget.

Lykos sighed. "We never really needed that word before, as we are all animals were I came from. However, I will pry to add the word 'person' to my vocabulary." He flicked an ear. "Are there any variations of the word that I need to know about?" He gave Eli a curious look just as Evelin finished and decided against getting a picture. She walked over to Lykos and Eli. "You are going to clean yourself up before you do anything else," Lykos ordered. Eve opened her mouth to protest but then looked at herself and nodded.

Flarea gave Life a curious look. "You have hobbies? I wish I had one. Was too busy outflying Ragenrok and Windraza before Eli came." She was a lot less tense and seemed to be enjoying herself again. "What is your hobby?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded “People is plural” Eli looked up “Shower is down the hall to the right, last door that’s not on the end to the left”

Life smilled “Like I said, it’s a lot like my job, I simply create seeds for new life in empty or dead universes, perhaps even new ones from creation”

Last edited:
Lykos nodded in thanks. "I'll try using both 'people' and 'person' more often."
Evelin looked at Eli. "What about my clothes? What takes care of that? It's not like I have a spare set."
Lykos grinned at her. "I have your sweater jacket," he said as he thumped his tail on the ground and chuckled.
Evelin frowned and shot daggers from her eyes at the wolf. "Not helping, Lykos." The wolf merely chuckled some more.

Flarea nodded. "As I said before, I don't really have a hobby. Never had the time to get one." She smiled at Life. "How do you get to these places quickly?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smilled “There’s a washer and dryer in there, had one installed after a while, real handy right there”

Life answered “We can create gateways to places, and most of us at least know how to teleport, though we do have to know where we are going”

Evelin relaxed and smiled at Eli. "Thanks." She followed Eli's instructions to the bathroom and started to clean herself and her clothes, the latter needing to take longer. Lykos looked at Eli. "Your thoughts on Eve now?" The wolf gave a small smile at Eli, wondering if he still believed that she was how she was with Chaos. "Oh, and me as well?" The wolf's curiosity peaked and he couldn't help but wonder what the other human thought of him. Besides, this was his first time getting to talk with a human that wasn't Eve.

Flarea thought for a second. "Which fundamentals can't teleport? I mean, why can't all of them?" She gave Life a curious look.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged “She’s someone who likes to have fun, really someone who would be entertained by Chaos, and you are someone who likes to evaluate before you act” Chaos smilled, Eli raiding a hand before he could vanish “The paint?” Chaos rolled his eyes “You could use some color in here.” He waved his hand as the paint rolled of the wall up to the ceiling, flushing down an invisible drain.

Life sighed “Harmony and Eternity are always saying something about it being disruptive, most of us just don’t actively practice it”

Lykos nosed Chaos's coat towards the constantly changing deity. "Before you forget. Your playmate is busy cleaning herself right now, so you'll have to deal without her." There was a bit of jealousy behind the words as he didn't like his friend to hang around strangers or people he didn't really get along with. However, Lykos couldn't think of a reason for Chaos not to spend time with Evelin as long as she returned to her duties once they've returned home.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos laughed “I almost forgot!” He snapped his fingers as another coat appeared on them, the old one still where it was, he rolled his shoulders “Good to have it back on!” He then reached into the pocket of their jacket, pulling out a worn watch, checking it before putting it back.

Lykos looked at Chaos, waiting for him to find a new target to play with. He didn't like that he left his jacket on the ground. It was a waste, really. Why would anyone waste something useful? It was unnatural, to him anyway. He resisted a growl at the deity and laid down. Probably it was best to ignore Chaos. He'll probably get bored that way and move on to do something else. That made sense to Lykos.

"I really don't understand him. Nor do I want to. Why is he here again?" By Lykos's tone, it was clear he didn't like Chaos. At all. He seemed ready to get the fundamental off of Eli's ship as soon as they could. Lykos sighed as he laid his head down. "And is he normally extremely annoying? I'm asking you because you probably have been around him longer, Eli." He seriously hoped Chaos heard none of what he said, but he couldn't see him, so he was probably safe.

Lykos frowned. "So Chaos will remain how he is." He sighed. "As long as he stays away from me, we should be fine. That way I can ignore him." Lykos thought for a second. "What even are these essences anyway? I know that they are connected to these fundamentals, whatever those are exactly, but other than that I have no idea." It was then he realized that he didn't really know what he was getting himself into. And now he couldn't go back. He started to freak out within his mind, though he outwardly didn't show this.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up “It’s a piece of their power that’s not connected to them, normally such power dissipates without a will, but the essences will stick around, even if their owner dies” he looked over “And it’s not like you could stop them if you wanted to”

Lykros closed his eyes. "So basically it's a never ending source of power?" The wolf asked. "Because that sounds interesting." He thought about the implacations for a bit then dropped it altogether. He could be wrong about his assement of what information he was given. "Also, who is this them you're talking about? Them can mean literally anyone."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over "Its just proper speech, with them, there is no male or female, they just are, and were, and continue to be, so them, their and they is the proper words to use, they may take masculine or feminine forms at time, but they are neither" he looked at where Chaos was "And there is only one"

Lykros flicked an ear. "Listen, I'm probably going to continue calling them 'he' and 'she' because it's easier to say. And I might fall back into the habit of calling them 'he' and 'she'." His blue eyes met Eli's. "Though, I do thank you for telling me of their proper pronouns." His tail thumped on the ground as he starred at a wall, lost in thought.

Sol looked at Chaos and ruffled up his pelt protectivly. "Excuse me, who are you? I don't reconise you at all." He stood in front of Sky as he glared at Chaos. Sky, while she hated being treated differently, Sol knew if there was a threat from this cat then he would have to defend her. Besides, he wouldn't put it past a upside down floating cat to be a danger to others. Especially Sky. He noticed that Star wasn't to impressed with this new cat either. Of course, Star didn't get impressed when others showed off. That just irritated her. Storm looked at the new cat curiously, which made Sol want to yell at the grey tom to think about the group.

When the explosions happened, the cats flattened their ears, and Sky made a large, fearful jump. It was then Star started to show her displeasure with this Chaos. Sol always knew that Star cared far more than she actually showed. In fact, when she wasn't in front of others, she tended to be very gentle. "Please no loud noises," Star said in a slightly irritated tone. "It disturbs Sky." Sol nodded in agreement as he padded over to her and started to groom the blind cat to sooth her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos laughed “Asking Chaos to control itself? What an amusing request. Maybe next ask for gravity to stop pulling on your tail!” He laughed at his little joke before standing up and walking down the wall to the floor, eyes sparkling.

Star sighed. "All I asked is to refrain from making sudden, loud noises. It can seriously hurt Sky." She flicked an ear in irritation and glanced at Sol. At least he was comforting the cat, who was still freaking out over the explosions. "She cannot adjust as quickly, and you scared her out of her wits for no reason other than for show."