• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

I'm taking a three day trip (Today Tomorrow and Saturday)
So I will not be one, I'm leaving around 4pm so I won't be on those days (Agh It will take forever to catch up..)

Drusilla, Finna mentioned her before the battle royal. I'm going to be making another spoiler in my signature with her team but with the exception of, I think, one pokemon, her team is mono psychic.

@Glaceon trainer I'll tag you in any posts responding to you for a bit to see if that fixes it.

@9012_dirt Your team spoiler shows that the parents of Shellder are Slurpuff and Lickitung, which are supposed to be the parents of Swirlix. Also, you misspelled Lickitung both times as Lickytongue.

An idea i had, somebody should catch Mimikyu, and it would have a rivalry with my Pikachu, like Oshawatt and Piplup, or Charizard and Dragonite, since Mimikyu hates Pikachu.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's good that you don't or you could be in trouble :p the admins hate poor grammar. And I don't think Mimikyu hates Pikachu so much as it's insanely jealous of Pikachu :p

Suppose my Shellder was adopted... do I still have to change the parents? And what is Lickytung's nickname is Lickytounge?
I'm kidding though, I'll go change it. I'm just to lazy to go all the way up to the right hand corner of my screen and click the button :p

Hehehehe you're fine :) but yeah, change one of the folks for genetic purposes :p and Lickitung has weird spelling that took ages for me to memorize >.>

My team is:
Pancham
Lairon
Charmeleon
Skorupi
Turtwig
Shelgon

At the lab are:
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Ninjask
Boldore (shiny)
Poliwhirl

So the Mystery Egg is a shiny Skiddo, right?

About how many days time until we storm the Auralians? Not asking because i want to do it ASAP, but because i want to know how long my character has to train before we go.

Depends on the roleplay. If we do nothing but walking- and I mean no eating, talking, sleeping anything- then we could be ther in 3-4 days in roleplay time.

Let me roll random generators... Randomness declares it to be a poison type nest. Now to decide the pokemon...

The nest belongs to a Stuntank :)

Hmmm, still the Salandits wouldn't be going for underwater eggs :p

And on a separate note, a large portion of my stress will soon be laid to rest! I think I have ensured my apartment! I will know more details on Monday.

A few notes:
1. Jeesh man, this was the most writing i've EVER done. My fingers hurt.
2. Lumina and Scribble both evolved at the same time because level 22 and 24
3. Azure got a Hawlucha egg (its my favourite pokemon so I NEEEED IITTTTIJTITIITITITIYSKYUGJUYAFJTYGDJKGVFJGHCSJHG)
4. I had to catch up SO MUCH, I made Azure have wandered off into the forest. If someone in the rp wonders where he is, they can send a PPH radio contact thingy message.

I'll get to the rp as much as possible but I have a test week coming up. So...
Hope I can be online when I have free time.