• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Oh, and I should add that, since you guys now know of the Order, your new characters can be members :) you can be fully trained, trainees, anything except one of the top members. :) just add their reason for being a member in their bio. It can be anything: they Order gave them a home, it's in the family, their business is financed via the Order so you also work for them. Hell, you can even be a sadist like Angel and Darla

Character Form:

Name: Jason Nagrom
Hometown (from a known region): Kiloude Town, Kalos
Appearance: Jason is 5"11, he has brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: He is very calm, but usually not very friendly, and doesn't get along with most people.
Pokemon: Magnemite
Nickname: N/A
Item (if any): N/A

Not from the Order

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason caught a Zubat and found a fossil that i will randomize

1. Omanyte
2. Kabuto
3. Anorith
4. Cranidos
5. Shieldon
6. Tirtouga
7. Archen

It was 4, meaning Jason got a Cranidos fossil.

I edited my last post, Kaleb and Jason met each other, and Kaleb is bringing Jason to meet Asriel and Qin.

And my final new character will be an order member.

Character Form:
Name: Jeremy MacFoggen
Hometown (from a known region): Viridian City, Kanto
Appearance: Jeremy is 6"4, has a muscular build, and has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Personality: He is very angry all the time, and constantly lashes out.
Pokémon: Gyarados, Glalie, Pinsir, Gallade, Metagross
Joined the Order after his parents were kidnapped by Sire, he was forced to join them in exchange for his parents' freedom. Jeremy's parents were rich, so Sire kidnapped them in an attempt to get their money, but he saw their son and imagined how he could work for him.

Im waiting for a post telling about what Qin and Asriel are doing before i introduce them to Jason.

Guess I'll work on the character from the order after this.
Name: Quilla Mirage
Hometown: Solaceon Town (Sinnoh).

Appearance: Quilla is a lithe-bodied, perky young woman of average stature, standing at 5"2. She carries the same dark, inky hair as her older brother Qin, and it extends all the way down to her waist. For the most part, she shares all the same characteristics as her brother, save for a few differences such as her eyes, which are a lighter shade of grey, more akin to timberwolf than Qinlan's Claire de Lune. Her sense of style also differs from her brother's, years of taking dance and gymnastics has left her disposed towards having a rather ritzy appearance. She keeps her waist-length hair, tied into a twisted sock bun held up by a pair of Chinese-styled hair sticks.
She wears a plain white blouse, covered by a timberwolf shade duffle coat, lined with similarly shaded fur. Topping it off with a set of black, asymmetric frill hemmed pants

Personality: Quilla, affectionately called Qi-Qi by her older brother and close friends, leans a bit further towards the 'outgoing' side of the spectrum than her brother. Being spontaneous, cheery, teasing, and quick to show affection she makes friends rather quickly, however, she does, at times, display almost uncharacteristic bouts of tranquillity and rationality.
She's got a knack for battling, honed by a childhood rivalry with Qin, but even more than battling she's a splendid supporter, being able to follow up on her partners moves easily. She, however, needs to follow her partner's 'rhythm' to do so.

Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability: Flash Fire

Nickname: Ignyx
Item: Charcoal

I think I'll have Quilla awake on the beach after being unconscious for quite a while, she managed to make it to shore because of a juvenile Lapras, which I might just have her catch.

That okay @Melody-Jez ?

Yush ^o^ it is the best train :p and no, you don't have to randomize it. I prefer to because randomizers help me and without them I would be getting actual money :p besides I feel that it's more accurate in a survivalist setting but like I said, it's not required.

Yay for test passing Ender :3 also, Ender, you can make as many characters as you want; they can even be order members! Just ensuring you didn't miss the memo.

1) yes make a sheet please for organizational purposes.

2) either she's one of the young adults chosen by the professors or she's an order member; there can't really be a third option.

I was just getting to changing it deciding whether or not my character should be an order member or not. I was gonna ask your opinion XD, then I saw your post and was like 'that was quick'. As far as being an Order Member, is there any particular traits she should have?

I was just getting to changing it deciding whether or not my character should be an order member or not. I was gonna ask your opinion XD, then I saw your post and was like 'that was quick'. As far as being an Order Member, is there any particular traits she should have?
I believe they just need a reason for being in the order

Not really. Like the King said, everyone is there for their own reasons. Though the higher ups could be considered monsters, most of the grunts and workers are just ordinary people trying to help what they think is a good cause.

Take Mrs. Sawyer, the seamstress: She is an older woman and if it had not been for King Micheal making her failing business the sole place his order's work uniforms were made, she would have had to place her child up for adoption. He helped her keep her family together and so she swears loyalty to him. But even she will admit that Micheal has terrible taste in who he chooses to promote.