• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

@kyuukestu I edited my last post with Asriel just slightly. Thought it might be easier for others to reply to. I was just trying to get something out earlier and was rushed for what I was able to manage.

Name: Ace Fox (Spade's twin sister)
Hometown (from a known region): Pewter City
Appearance: Ace is a tallish female slim female, with pale skin and blue eyes, her hair is split down the middle the left side being white and the right side being black. She wears a white crop-top and navy blue jean shorts, with white knee high boots.
Personality: Ace is the opposite of her twin, she's hyper and eager to make friends, though she is a great strategist she's a little (Okay maybe not a little) bossy.
Pokemon: Ponyta
Nickname: Nuria
Item (if any): Fire Gem

Just playing Spade is a little boring, I might not play her right away just wanna get her up here.
Also, can Nuria be level 25? since everyone else's pokémon are higher level?

Name: Ace Fox (Spade's twin sister)
Hometown (from a known region): Pewter City
Appearance: Ace is a tallish female slim female, with pale skin and blue eyes, her hair is split down the middle the left side being white and the right side being black. She wears a white crop-top and navy blue jean shorts, with white knee high boots.
Personality: Ace is the opposite of her twin, she's hyper and eager to make friends, though she is a great strategist she's a little (Okay maybe not a little) bossy.
Pokemon: Ponyta
Item (if any): Fire Gem

Just playing Spade is a little boring, I might not play her right away just wanna get her up here.
Also, can Nuria be level 25? since everyone else's pokémon are higher level?
>~>
Quilla has a Ponyta, though I wonder how we're handling repeating starters?

If I remember correctly she only needs one of the starters if she was sent by a professor, otherwise, it can be almost any Pokemon of your choosing as long as it isn't too OP or anything.

@Melody-Jez

That's true, I feel like maybe she went to finds her sister after they randomly disappeared...
So I might give her a few pokémon instead of the starters because she came on her own causes if melody is okay with it.

That could work. She arrives on the back of one of the professors birds to investigate for everyone. The government's won't send help so the families and professors have to send their own investigation :)

Name: Sadie Knoll
Appearance: Sadie's skin is a fresh apricot sporting multiple scars but none that are very obvious. Her eyes are slightly upturned, with large, bright blue pupils and her hair is blonde with almost white streaks. Her body gives a frail/weak look, as she is skinny and quite short- but her eyes are bright and lively.
Personality: Despite the fact she hasn't been part of the Order for long, their insanity has certainly worn off on the girl. Although she isn't a fan of hurting people, her determination and willingness to serve the Order will not be held up by hesitation of killing anything. She is extremely determined and tenacious which may be her most likable quality considered her snappiness and inability to feel apathetic. She also gets jealous quite easily and hates to be shone-up by other members of the Order.
Role in Order: Trainee
Reason for joining Order: As a girl, Sadie was born into an abusive family. When the Order killed her parents she was an orphan, at first she was upset and searched out the Order out of rage. But after being beaten, with the help of the insane rambling of her trainer she came to realize that the order had saved her. She now believes that any death by the Order's hands is a death deserved, and is extremely loyal to the cause.

Pokemon:
Garchomp
Nickname: Bella

Kaleb will catch Bergmite and one more Pokémon to finish his team, and he will catch...

A Scyther! That will handle my Bug type absence, although i will need to know how to evolve it, since its a trade evo.

Here

Pokemon: Vulpix
Item (if any): Fire Stone

Pokemon:
Vaporeon
Nickname: Delta
Item (if any): Mystic Water

Kaleb is examining Jason's Skull fossil, in my next post, he will find out what it is, but encounter and catch Scyther before returning to the group.

I will randomize Jason's next Mons. Some of his next catches will be Phanpy, Slakoth, Totodile, Fletchling, Treecko, Scraggy, Slowpoke, Eevee, and Jangmo-o, according to the randomizer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like the stoic couple who always manage to communicate without speaking... ever. Maybe we can pass it off as them just being 'in-sync'

That sounds good, I mean that's kinda how we RP'ed them when they did meet up with each other, just kinda knowing what to do instead of talking.

Name: Landon
Hometown: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town
Appearance: Tall with dirty blond hair, he wears a dark blue jacket, beige pants, a locket around his neck with a photo of his girlfriend inside, an Ula'ula Z-Ring he got from his travels in the Alola Region, a black backpack.
Personality: Landon is kind and caring towards others and his Pokemon, he's stubborn towards certain things and loves to take risks.
Pokemon: Shieldon
Nickname: Shield
Item: Normalium Z

Name: Landon
Hometown: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town
Appearance: Tall with dirty blond hair, he wears a dark blue jacket, beige pants, a locket around his neck with a photo of his girlfriend inside, an Ula'ula Z-Ring he got from his travels in the Alola Region, a black backpack.
Personality: Landon is kind and caring towards others and his Pokemon, he's stubborn towards certain things and loves to take risks.
Pokemon: Shieldon
Nickname: Shield
Item: Normalium Z
Z-moves are not aloud including the crystals.. also I think @Melody-Jez decided to close this RP off.. I don't really remember though..