• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Okay well here are the actual rules regarding Z-Moves, they do not require permission from Stellar or anyone the only rule regarding them are the in-game restrictions, if you do not believe me you may read them yourself

Z-Moves, for the time being, are only restricted by the same criteria they are in-game - the trainer must have a Z-Ring (These are usually made by and conferred by Island Challenge Kahunas), the Pokémon using the Z move must hold an appropriate Z-Crystal (this is mutually exclusive with any other item including Mega Stones, if you had one approved before), know a move of the same type as the Z-Crystal they are holding and a Z-Move may only be used ONCE per battle.

Note that having a Z-Ring does not make you automatically eligible for Mega Evolutions. Restrictions still apply.

@EnderTheFox is right. They're only to be used with permission from admins of the website as stated in the rules of website. And the roleplay will probably be closed off after this. Edit your post to get rid of the crystal, @PyroGaleZX

*sees new post* hmmm, thought that had changed to the same rules as megas. Oh well, new rule for me to add as I like this thread without them.

Well still a small update to your RP rules would be appreciated in the future, my apologies for not asking first:

Name: Landon
Hometown: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town
Appearance: Tall with dirty blond hair, he wears a dark blue jacket, beige pants, a locket around his neck with a photo of his girlfriend inside, a black backpack.
Personality: Landon is kind and caring towards others and his Pokemon, he's stubborn towards certain things and loves to take risks.
Pokemon: Shieldon
Nickname: Shield
Item: Eviolite

uhm Mini recap:

Pretty much people are adding in new characters and meeting up at the base...

I'm not good at recaps but thats all I got. Also i'm turning in for the night, night guys!

Here's as much of a mini recap as I can give while half asleep.

Our characters were sent to explore an uninhabited island region known as Froena. The boat was attacked and sank; the crew presumed dead. We are the survivors who made it to shore. It has become apparent that we are not alone.

We have been attacked by Darla, a member of the Auralian Order. The Auralian Order is a group of people with worldwide connections. They've been building a home on this island in secret.

We barely survived Darla and soon after, we ran into Finna. Finna says she was tortured by the Auralians. I am admitting that with Finna, I am making everything she says as middle of the road as possible while still being in character so as to keep people guessing.

Well, I can give you a decent recap.
Also, I've finished my character for the order.
Name: Claire De Lune
Height: 5”4
Position: Auralian Scout.

Physical Appearance: Claire has milky chocolate brown skin as she hails from Alola, though her hair carries an odd steel-grey color that shimmers like silver in the sunlight, and her eyes are the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Standing at 5”4 she considers her ‘just tall enough to deliver a backhand to the face, and just short enough to hit below the belt.’ Years of training CQC (Close Quarters Combat) have toned her body and given her a near enviable figure, only accentuated by her exotic hair and eyes.
Claire sports a greyish-silver tank top which fits tightly around her body, it meets seamlessly with an Asymmetrical, jet-black skirt that has two side-cuts running through the shorter end. Around her waist lies an arsenic-to-black faded sash which is patterned with leopard print. It wraps smoothly around her and ends in a small bow with two flourished ends. Around her neck, she wears a rather eye-catching storm-cloud-colored cat fur collar, with a lighter timber-wolf shade locket attached to it.

Personality: Claire is rather passionate about what she does, battling in all her glory, and absolutely indifferent to everything troublesome, dealing with any of the higher-ups. Anything that falls between those two extremes gets a reaction entirely dependent on her mood. Claire is a thrill seeker, finding the greatest pleasures in battle in the most precarious of ways and environments alongside her Pokemon.

Backstory: Her parents, being grunts of the Auralian order met and married within its confines. As a result, Claire was born and bred a member of the order. For better or for worst she views the order as her home and some of the more pleasant members as family. From a young age, she was put through a variety of training methods as the higher-ups saw her as nothing more than a ‘moldable tool’. Due to her childhood, she feels no loyalty towards their ‘Sire’ but is immensely loyal to the order on a whole. Her willingness to enter dangerous terrains for no other reason than ‘fun’ has made her an excellent scout and explorer, which led to her position in the scouting division.

Pokemon: Luxray
Ability: Intimidate
Parents: Luxray, Mightyena

Nickname: Shan Lei
Item: Magnet

Pokemon: Axew (Shiny)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Parents: Haxorus, Aggron

Nickname: Noire
Item: Dragon Fang

And for the Recap:

We've been sent by the Professors to explore the thought to be uninhabited Froena Region, however, upon approaching the island we were attacked and our boat sunk. Since then we've learned that this region isn't nearly as uninhabited as we'd thought, and its home to the Auralian order, a criminal syndicate with rather iffy taste in administration.

Our group of characters; Ace, Spade-2, Qin-2, Quilla, Halt, Azure, Kaleb, Jason, Asriel, Asher-1 and Finna-1 (Was that all of them?) have been trying their best to survive while the threat of the Auralians looms over them. We've already been attacked once by a Champion level (Pokemon League tournament winner, who didn't defeat the reigning champion and elite four.) trainer but managed to just barely beat her back. Halt's gone to do some soul searching in the enemy's lair while the rest of our group plans their next move.

The color-coded characters are siblings, while the characters with a number next to their name are shipped with another character who has the same number.

Here we go.

Name: Lusekina 'Crizio' Fluriata, also known as Lucy
Hometown (from a known region): Konikoni City, Alola
Appearance: She is a bit short. She wears a pink hoodie and orange trousers, which show her weird sense of fashion. It is not known what she wears under it, but it's probably something weird as well. She has a black bag and brown shoes.
Personality: A bit shy, but quite the outgoing buddy person that wants to be friends with everybody. She has a huge crush on Azure.
Pokemon: Mareanie
Nickname: Spinia
Item (if any): Poison Barb

Let the shipping begin!
Now, we need a name for every shipping in this roleplay xD

Hey, @Melody-Jez.

I have been writing since i was 7. I make stories and keep them in my notes in case i want to make them into a book later. So, i have been meaning to ask you this:

When the RP is over, could i make it into an unofficial book? I am sure my sister would be impressed, as she is also a writer, and i love to make stories, so i figured that i could turn this into a story.

Hey, @Melody-Jez.

I have been writing since i was 7. I make stories and keep them in my notes in case i want to make them into a book later. So, i have been meaning to ask you this:

When the RP is over, could i make it into an unofficial book? I am sure my sister would be impressed, as she is also a writer, and i love to make stories, so i figured that i could turn this into a story.
(Coughs) Only if you give me a copy (Coughs again)

:? Battle by trading blows is one way, but I really don't think trainers would stand there and wait for their opponents 'turn' then move after getting hit.

Spamming 'dodge' is also a very dry battle style, we'd want to avoid that too. But the battles we've had don't leave much room for 'reactions' it's just trading blows:'|

Makes sense. You may wanna fix something in the alternate evolution methods, it says Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro with King's Rock, not Slowking. Also, Scyther evolves while traded with Metal Coat in games, so shouldnt it evolve the same way as Onix?

Also, Jeremy is a trainee. Who is his mentor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lilith Night
Hometown: Lumiose City

Appearance: Lilith is a very short pale female with amber eyes, she wears a 18th century ball gown and black high heels.
Red-and-Black-Renaissance-Gothic-Lolita-Ball-Gown-Prom-Steampunk-Dress-Prom-Dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg

Personality: Lilith is that annoying sister type, she always gets what she wants, one way for another.
Role in Order: Lilith more or less runs around doing anything she pleases, but listens to sire as if he's her big brother (Which is what she calls him)
Reason for joining Order: She just kinda stumbled apon it one day, and after that she kinda just stuck around.
Pokemon:
Banette: Female|Puppeteer
Froslass: Female|Mirror
Oricorio: Female|Feather
Decidueye: Male|Arrow

Last edited: