• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

I think the way battles would run smoothest is if we type out our attacks and the details but leave the reactions open; but we can't do more than two dodges in a row. Does that fair? @EnderTheFox @kyuukestu @StormingCobra55 @Glaceon trainer @PyroGaleZX @13InHeaven

Well i don't mind the dodges as long as they're justified.

For example say I had a cyndaquil and I had it dodge an attack, and for my next turn I had it dodge again by making use of smokescreen.

It makes perfect sense for cyndaquil to dodge the attack.
Another example would be dodging with teleport, it makes sense so I wouldn't really complain about it.

Though, spamming the same combination is a terrible idea, just throwing up a smokescreen or teleporting every turn would be horribly dull.

I'm just against people just launching moved like they have sure hit accuracy, because in that case strategy would be almost useless and type-advantages would just be abused.

Though, the Auralians should definitely exploit those types of moves as long as they aren't too broken(eg - using protect then detect back to back). Bad guys playing 'fair' is immersion breaking, and it'd make them more challenging.

True :3 although, they are mainly unfair in that they are so much stronger. Drusilla is the weakest member of the top brass, as you refer to them. If this were a pokemon game, her team would all be level 45-50. The King is the strongest and, in game, his team would all be above level 90...

Name: Lilith Night
Hometown: Lumiose City

Appearance: Lilith is a very short pale female with amber eyes, she wears a 18th century ball gown and black high heels.
Red-and-Black-Renaissance-Gothic-Lolita-Ball-Gown-Prom-Steampunk-Dress-Prom-Dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg

Personality: Lilith is that annoying sister type, she always gets what she wants, one way for another.
Role in Order: Lilith more or less runs around doing anything she pleases, but listens to sire as if he's her big brother (Which is what she calls him)
Reason for joining Order: She just kinda stumbled apon it one day, and after that she kinda just stuck around.
Pokemon:
Banette: Female|Puppeteer
Froslass: Female|Mirror
Oricorio: Female|Feather
Decidueye: Male|Arrow

@Melody-Jez not going to notice this?

Also...im very torn on something that needs to be sorted out before the roleplay goes much further. But it gets into spoiler territory and I'm not sure I want to do that... but it could lead to confusion if I don't :/

True :3 although, they are mainly unfair in that they are so much stronger. Drusilla is the weakest member of the top brass, as you refer to them. If this were a pokemon game, her team would all be level 45-50. The King is the strongest and, in game, his team would all be above level 90...
Let's be honest, the whole level pacing isn't that slow. It's been less than a week RP time and on average our Pokemon are around lvl 35. Say, we attack the Auralians in about a month(RP time)? The level difference wouldn't really be that much.

I feel like as well as Halt and Jeremy hating each other, Halt's Heracross and Jeremy's Pinsir should also hate each other, since Heracross and Pinsir are natural enemies.

Okay quick final question, may I ask what the setting is like? Is it a Forest, Field, River, Desert and does anyone know if there's a copy of the region's map, sorry final questions.