• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

I'll have some of my characters start heading to sleep. It's been Night for about what? 20 posts now?

After Qin meets up with Quilla they'll probably doze off.

@EnderTheFox ah, weren't you going to evolve Tailgate?

Oh my god, I was dead on this site for so long! So many apologies,there is no reasoning that can pardon! I was exhausted yesturday but I had a thirty minute break today and my lunch break and the hour I was just charging my phone; so much wasted time!

@Glaceon trainer your character is approved :D

@StormingCobra55 sorry, I got Jeremy and Jason confused for a few posts :c

Uh, just a few continuity errors with your last post:

1. There are at least three lakes in Froena :p
  2. Finna only told Asher the insignia
  3. This isn't really a continuity error just something to note: the higher ups have teleported so they can help run things all over the island so it's not really a necessity or anything for others.

Oh and Jeremy's insignia is a pin on his shirt, somewhere around his chest.

Join in on my new RP, it's called Sinnoh Legends: The Road To Become A Master. Feel free to use characters from this RP or make new characters, Whatever You Choose! It takes place about six months after we leave Froena.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, did that Metagross just somehow lose to a Phanpy that used nothing but attacks it resisted?
....That's either a very weak Metagross or a very strong Phanpy. :(

Actually considering that Phanpy is unevolved and Metagross has the highest defense stat of all the Pseudo-legends (Base 130) plus it resists normal type attacks, Flail still wouldn't have done much to it. Just the sheer difference in strength between a Fully evolved pseudo-legend and a Phanpy means that Phanpy's attacks would've been pretty much moot in the first place.

Strictly speaking, there should be at least 30 'levels' between the two,

Lol no I meant in the RP, it's been night for quite a while now but besides Claire no one else went to sleep xD

I usually Rp around midnight as well irl

Yea, this is becoming a serious problem with battling. You need to leave your attacks in a state where your opponent can react to them.

You can't make others get hit :T
Else we'd all just be spamming OHKO moves.