• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Yellow= Desert
Yellow-Green= Plains/Grassland
Yellow-Green with Blue mixed in= Swamp
Green= Forest
Dark Green= Jungle
Light Blue= Ocean
Bright Blue= Lake
Reddish-Brown= Mountains
Red Capped Mountains= Volcanoes
White: Snow/Tundra

The key says nothing about the color black. I assume it is the base, as it is in the middle of the island. But that doesnt make sense, because @Melody-Jez said that it would take us days to get there while we were at the lake, but the lake surrounds most of the black.

Oh wait its the clear section!

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look far away but I was using a mouse and Microsoft paint. It is not drawn to scale >.> I am many things but an artist isn't one of them. Also, it's not just about distance; it's about terrain. Mountainous landscape and forest can be hard to travel and the jungle is even worse than that >.>

Sorry, I might not be available today since my testweek starts tomorrow so I won'thave much time to reply. I will try to read as much as possible to catch up a bit.

If no one could tell, Lilith only handles ghost-types, it happened when she found a hurt shuppet on the ground, after that she only handled ghost types because she fell in love with her shuppet.

Im making a second character. Might be someone useful.
Name: Gair (goes by Techie)
Hometown (from a known region): Sunyshore City, Sinnoh
Appearance: He is tall and lankey. He has goggles on oftenly, and wears a white labcoat with gold trim. The insignia is on his right pocket on coat. His hair is slicked back with grease, making his blonde hair look black.
Personality: He is quite relaxed and chilled. Gair is quite smart, and is the resident smart guy. He has the attitude of, im a genius, and you know that.

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname:
Item (if any): life orb

Pokemon: Alakazam
Nickname:
Item (if any) : Twisted Spoon

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname:
Item (if any) :

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Joltz
Item (if any) :

Pokemon: Aegislash
Nickname:
Item (if any) :

Pokemon: Wobbuffet
Nickname:
Item (if any) :

Techie is the main person in the lab. He runs the place, basically. Also, he has many other pokemon around the building, this is just his main team.

Last edited:
How exactly does he own a Rotom? And Ender, Jeremy has a Psychic type. Also, Aegislash is spelled wrong in the last post, just letting you know.

Oh.

I think Halt's Heracross and Jeremy's Pinsir should hate each other, since theyre natural enemies, and their trainers already hate each other, so it seems fitting.

Anyways, lets get back to the RP.

Jeremy has a Psychic type.

Honestly, Lillith could definitely sweep Jeremy. Arguably she could do it with Banette alone. Metagross is weak to Ghost, Pinsir literally can't do anything unless you've got some TM moves on it or if knows Feint Attack. Since every other move it has is either nullified or resisted, and Gyarados can fall to destiny bond.

Also, your spoiler isn't in your signature >~>

and you can use the BB Code link instead of the actual link to have the image of the trainer card show up.

You forgot about Glalie. That could easily defeat Oricorio and Decidueye. Also, Metagross is both strong against and weak to ghost, so it could deal some damage to Banette and Froslass, since it knows Meteor Mash for Froslass and Psychic for both. Gyarados could deal a ton of damage, and if Jeremy catches Tyranitar before the battle, its basically a win for him. Gallade could hit them hard with Psycho Cut, and Pinsir DOES know Feint Attack.

You forgot about Glalie. That could easily defeat Oricorio and Decidueye. Also, Metagross is both strong against and weak to ghost, so it could deal some damage to Banette and Froslass, since it knows Meteor Mash for Froslass and Psychic for both. Gyarados could deal a ton of damage, and if Jeremy catches Tyranitar before the battle, its basically a win for him. Gallade could hit them hard with Psycho Cut, and Pinsir DOES know Feint Attack.

Metagross isn't strong against ghost at all:( The only things strong against Ghost-types are other Ghosts and Dark Types
It'd need to learn a TM move; unless you're talking about Pursuit. Which isn't a move I'd bet on.

And I'm talking about just Banette and not any of her other Pokemon. With your current team, Banette by itself might have a pretty good change of Sweeping. Will-o-wisp would Nerf all the super effective attacks you have against Banette.

Though, that said, Tyrannitar is a good Addition.

typechart.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/images/typechart.png