• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join FAKEMON Carios Journey

(OOC: Due to the request of @Crims0n that I had received, I will be adding on more in this post to end the day so that the time skip in the roleplay can happen.)

BIC:
As Eduardo continued to wait with slight patience, he saw the Korechu's belly rising and falling back to normal every now and then, as he said to her, "Come on Korechu... I know you can do it, I'm sorry if I had to put you through that much..." The Korechu was unable to reply with the slightest bit of sound back to Eduardo, as she still lied inept on the table while the Audino kept a sharp eye on her.

The Neourk took another gulp of air after placing his sweaty forearms on the closet door's handle, as he whispered to himself, "Here... goes... nothing..." As he slowly opened the door, the mysterious Pokémon emitted a cry of terror towards him, as he shrunk in fear and cowered towards the nearest corner filled with piles of shirts and pants. The Neourk carefully approached towards the infantile, plesiosauric Pokémon while taking note of his small, shallow sea blue body that lacked any spots whatsoever that the typical species of his would have. His cream underside and the tiny, grayish shell on his back had tiny knobs that were almost indistinguishable to the naked eye. He glanced over at his curled ears and his minuscule-sized horn that was no bigger than the average dent made by a tackle on a steel sheet, as he quietly said to the Pokémon, "L- look... I understand y- you're c- crying, b- but... try t- to calm d- down..."

The Pokémon discharged an intense bawl, as he replied in telepathy, "P- pl- ple- plea... se... d- do- nt... h- u... r... t.. m- m- m... e..." He fumbled around with the pile of various garments in a feeble effort to make an improvised shield to put some time between himself and the Neourk. The Neourk gave off a deep sigh and eyed down at the Pokémon with crossed arms, as he replied with his attempt in a gentle voice, "What do you mean don't hurt me? Do you think that I'm the enemy or something? It's okay if you're scared, but I'm not here to hurt you okay?"

The Pokémon's teary eyes faced away from the Neourk, as he curled in a ball and continued to cry in a neonate's tone that indicated a vast, internal sense of terror within his babyish body. His response was wordless, as the Neourk sat next to him on the piles that had a diverse range of garbs and calmly patted his back in an attempt to calm him as much as possible before any potential nosy outsiders would find out.

The Pokémon felt slightly calmer, but his body continued to tremble with his unease. The Neourk stood next to the Pokémon while scanning the area for any outsider noises that were approaching towards the room, as he gulped when he heard some walking footsteps and some panting that came from the lobby just now. The Pokémon curled in a ball and hid underneath the piles of clothes, as the Neourk hid in the other stack next to the Pokémon after sliding the closet's door shut.

He heard the key being inserted to the door, as the doorknob was turned and the door opened with a quiet creak that was still easily picked up by him. Quiet footsteps roamed the room, as the Neourk heard, "Well Korechu, we're here in our room now, this is where we'll be sleeping for the night. I'm so glad that you're okay."

"Korechu, Kore... Korechu."

"It's okay if you're not used to these places yet, and it's completely understandable. I'm gonna place you on this nice comfy bed first while I go over to the closet to check out that nice safe they got."

Both the Pokémon and Neourk gulped after hearing the last sentence, as the Pokémon said in telepathy, "Uh oh... this is bad..."

The Neourk quietly whispered in response, "Y- you're telling me, let's just hope that they aren't those guards or especially that woman in the pink hair..."

The door was opened with ease, as the Pokémon continued to stay curled in a ball while the Neourk took in silent breaths every now and then. The Korechu looked at the small horn that still protruded out of the piles of clothes, as she gasped and cried, "Korechu Korechu!"

Eduardo took out of the piles of clothing and moved them aside to reveal the strange Pokémon and the Neourk, as he replied to the Korechu, "Now now, don't be so scared... let's just see if they have a trainer or anything since I have a feeling that I don't even know what Pokémon they are yet."

The Neourk and the Pokémon were both silent towards Eduardo, as they heard him saying, "Look, I don't know who you both are, but I'm not exactly sure if you should be in the closet like that. You two look like you're both cold and needing a more comfortable place to sleep... there's another bed in this room if you two want. We'll talk more about introductions tommorow okay?"

The Pokémon and Neourk nodded at Eduardo in an unconscious synchronization, as they both went up to their respective bed after Eduardo helped them up. Eduardo tucked in the other Pokémon and gave them a pat on their heads, as he went back to his bed and said to the Korechu, "Well, I suppose it's time for night night now Korechu."

The Korechu snored next to him as he turned off the lights and lamp with a silent motion. He lied next to her quietly snoring along while hugging her small, slightly warm body; taking care to avoid the sensitive, still hot areas. The room was nothing but some snores that occassionally came now and then, as there was not one bit of a significant motion that came about.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
TIMESKIP TO NEXT DAY

Greyson woke up with the sun shining through the window. Usually, Greyson would be lazy and wouldn't get up this early. But as it is contest debut day, Greyson woke up energized and ready for the day. Greyson ran out of the hotel room and darted towards the Pokemon Center. As upon arriving there, there were a couple of trainers in line already. Luckily, Greyson was only 5th in line, so it should be a quick wait. Finally, it was his turn to sign up. "Hi, I would like to sign up for the Grand Festival and the Pokemon League!" Nurse Joy gave a nod. "Insert your Pokedex to the slot please." Looking at a slot that was a perfect size for a Pokedex, Greyson did as told. 'Alright your information is all scanned and you should be set to participate in both Gyms and Contests." "Thanks Nurse Joy!" Greyson ran out and found a park where he could continue working on his Pokemon's moves.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Beep beep beep beep!" Fletcher's annoying alarm clock buzzed as loud as it could that morning. It was Fletcher's debut for his contest career so he had to sign up for the Grand Festival and for the Carios League. Fletcher leaned over to slam the alarm clock. unfortunately he missed the clock and fell out of the bed.
"Typical morning..." Fletcher muttered. Fletcher usually loved to sleep in however he needed to get ready quickly.

He quickly changed out of his sky blue pyjamas and changed into a turquoise tee shirt and the same magenta hoodie he was wearing yesterday. He slipped on a new pair of black cargo shorts and put on his black sneakers. Fletcher then combed his hair and filled his silver bag with his Performance Clothes, Pokeballs, Pokepad and Pokedex. He zipped up his backpack and sent out Ralts and Amiraq who were eager to register for the Grand Festival and League.

Fletcher stepped outside the hotel and made his way to the Pokemon Center. Upon arriving, he saw a line of trainers. He was the 15th person there so he had to wait a bit. Fletcher stared into the horizon while waiting, constantly getting tapped on his right shoulder by the trainer behind him who was eager to get to the registration.

Finally, Fletcher was at the front of the line.
"Hi Nurse Joy, could I please register for the Pokemon League and the Grand Festival?" Fletcher asked.
"Of course you can, just wait a second!" Nurse Joy said with a big smile. Fletcher liked how optimistic the Nurses were at the Pokemon Center. It really helped him stay positive. A few seconds later, a slot appeared on one of the screens that was on the counter.
"Please place your Pokedex in the slot," Nurse Joy said. Fletcher fumbled with his backpack to get the Pokedex out. Once he did, he quickly placed his Pokedex in the slot because he wasn't sure if he was taking too long.
"Fletcher Arteta, Registered for the League and Grand Festival, Current Badges: 0. Current Ribbons: 0," The Screen cried in a robotic voice.
"You are now set!" Nurse Joy exlaimed.
"Thank you Nurse Joy!" Fletcher Replied.

Fletcher began to walk back to his hotel room when he heard a familiar voice.
"Fletcher, is that really you?"
Fletcher turned and the second he did, tears began to form in his eyes as they ran to him.
It was Joanne and Sage, his mother and little sister.

Last edited:
Angel walked out the door of the hotel, Opal in her arms and Blair around her neck. "A new day! A new adventure!" She exclaimed, "But first, I think a little training is needed"

She ran off to the outskirts of the surrounding forest and sat on the same stump where she'd found Opal. She let her Pokemon down onto the ground and gave them a bit of food, as well as giving herself some as well. "Alright!" She exclaimed, "I have an idea"

Around half and hour later, Blair and Opal were in mid battle, Angel calling out instructions and commands. "Blair, Iron tail! Try to attack from below. Opal!" "Opal! Double Team! Now, use scratch!" By the end of it all three friends were exhausted, Angel's throat especially.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright let's keep working on some moves!" Greyson called out to Inferno. A red flash came about from one of the Pokeballs and Inferno the Coburnt appeared. "Let's start with some appeal moves! Use Ember into the air!" Inferno, doing as told, spewed flames from it's mouth and into the air. The orange-yellow flames brightened the early morning with a glowing radiance. As it reached it's maximum height, the Ember slowly started falling back to Earth. "Poison Sting at the Ember!" Instead of spewing Embers, Inferno spewed purple needles at the glowing flames. The needles and flames collided, creating a scenic firework show of orange and purple. Right as the fireworks started, Inferno, by it's own command, used Iron Tail on the ground to give itself a jump boost. As it made it into the air and in front of the purple-orange fireworks, Inferno showed off some aerobics with the fireworks. "That looked amazing!" Greyson exclaimed. "Let's use that during the appeal round!" Inferno landed and hissed. Clearly, the Baby Cobra Pokemon was pleased with the improv and at itself for making such a dazzling performance.

Meanwhile, Zana, Si, and Venom were somewhere else practicing moves and strategies. They had signed up for Contests and Gyms earlier, so they were spending as much time as they could on improving. They were in the middle of a mock battle when suddenly Si gathered light in his mouth and fired it at Venom. "Cool. Si knows Solar Beam." Zana said. She looked at Si, then at Venom, who had fainted. "Though the bad news is that now we have to go back to the Pokémon Center."

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
(Another timeskip to the main event now)

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen," the MC announcer called out, "to the Fuede City Pokemon Contest! I'm you host Jillian and we hope you enjoy the contest!" The crowd gave out a loud cheer as the contest was finally about to begin. "For our judges, today we have Mr. Contesta!" A man in a red suit stood up and gave a small speech. "I'm excited to bring contest performances to the region of Carios and hope you all will enjoy it as much as I do." The crowd gave an ear deafening cheer. Jillian continued, "Next we have a former top coordinator in our amidst: Ms. Archwood!" A young lean blonde female stood up next. "I do hope that my judging will help these young coordinators excel on their upcoming performances and lead to where I have been in the future!" Once again the crowd gave a scream for the former top coordinator as she is quite popular in the past. "And lastly, we have our very own residential Nurse Joy!" The nurse joy that everyone knows stood up and gave a bow. "I do wish all the coordinators the best of luck and may the best coordinator win!" Jillian picked back up the mic and finally started the appeal round for the coordinators. "Now without further adieu, please welcome our first contestant Blaine!"

Greyson stood back stage, nervousness flowing throughout his body. He was nervous, but at the same time, quite excited; though more so nervous than excited. His contest attire was consisted of: A white and grey plaid dress shirt with a thin red blazer. With that attire was a pair of black skinny jeans and black high ankle boots. And a black tie and hipster glasses to finish off the outfit. Greyson was aiming for a fancy, but at the same time casual look. Greyson sat on a bench watching every other contestants appeal. It made him question whether he is actually good enough to win or not.

"Contestant number 21, you're up next!" A backstage assistant called out. "Coming!" Greyson called out, knowing that it was his cue. Walking through the hallway, Greyson saw some of the coordinators walking back to the backstage area and each person gave a friendly nod here and there. Once Greyson made it to the entrance of the stage, it was finally his time to shine. "Next up! Please welcome Greyson!"

On cue, Greyson ran out and threw out a Pokeball. "Vivi! Time to perform!" Greyson called out. With a bright flash, stars fell down from the sky as if they were shooting stars, glistening on stage. Looks like Greyson had chosen the right capsule seal to use for Vivi. "Vivi! Quick Attack let's go! Vivi gave out a slight call and ran with immense speed, colliding with the stars remaining from the capsule seal. With each collided star, it gave out a colorful explosion of the rainbow, making Vivi more vivid each time she hit another star. Now with all the stars off the stage, it's time for the main event. "Swift!" More stars appeared out of Vivi's tail as they made circular platforms in the air. "Now Helping Hand!" Vivi's paws glowed a glint of silver as it danced on each of the Swift-made platform, giving itself some of the cute appeal. "Finish up with Bite with a twist!" As Vivi reached maximum height, she rocketed downwards to the center of the circular platforms. With the twist, Vivi literally spun as she use Bite. Bite caused the platforms to break apart as stars were scattered. The scattered stars spiraled behind Vivi, making her shine. As she landed the stars cause a mass of glitter to fall and give off an amazing ending.

The crowd gave its approval as they enjoyed that performance very much. Greyson looked at the judges to see that they were amused by his performance. Greyson gave a slight "Yes! Good job Vivi!" before heading backstage. He sat back down, actually relieved a bit as he continued to watch the other performances.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"You'll do great! Remember what I told you..." Were the last words his mother said before entering the audience to spectate the performance. It was also the words that were replaying in Fletcher's mind. He was given advice from his mother which helped greatly. His little sister told him about her new bright pink shoes and Pink fairy wings which did not help him. His contest attire was a Bright Pink dress shirt with big white spots all over. He wore Black skinny Jeans and Pink Sneakers. He also wore pink tinted shades and a star badge on a pocket on the dress shirt. He had an eerie feeling in his stomach. He was filled with fear and uncertainty.

"Contestant 22? Get Ready!" An assistant called out. Fletcher quickly ran down, waiting for his cue. His friend Greyson was performing. He looked fantastic on the stage.
"Next up, Please welcome Fletcher!"

Fletcher ran out and threw Ralts Pokeball. in a bright flash, Hearts came down slowly like a feather. Fletcher hoped if the seal he picked out would be alright for the judges.
"Magical Leaf!" Fletcher said. Ralts began crating leaves and throwing them into the hearts, creating Pink sparkles that glistened all over the stage. The rest of the leaves spiralled in the centre of the stage. The leaves then shaped into a giant heart.
"Double team! then run while using Heal Pulse at the leaves!" Fletcher cried. Ralts suddenly flashed as it made decoys of itself, creating a circular like shape around the leaves that were being held together by the original Ralts who was in the middle of the stage, in the heart. The Ralts on the outer began to run in a circle, following each other as they used a bright beam to fire at the Heart and Ralts. After doing this, it was time to wrap up the performance.
"Let's finish this Ralts fire the Heal pulse at the foot of the heart!" Fletcher exclaimed. And thats exactly what happened. the beams created a blurring like light. when the light dimmed. Ralts was on the ground as the leaves fell behind Fletcher and Ralts. The Decoys were gone. The Audience cheered but the loudest cheer was from Sage, his sister. Fletcher quickly exited so the Performance could continue. He was feeling emotional, tired, and sick. He then sat down to watch the other performances

Last edited:
Angel walked through the town, her Pokemon resting in their pokeballs. She turned her attention to a trainer surrounded by people and a few reporters. She walked towards the crowd and squeezed her way through it, ending up at the front. Her jaw dropped when she saw who was hurriedly trying to answer questions. He had shoulder length, black, wavy hair and he wore a white singlet top and kaki pants. He also wore a gold chain necklace and sandals.

"Leonardo?!" Angel exclaimed. The man turned his attention to Angel and let out a huge grin. "Little Sister!" He cried, "It's been a while!" Angel gaped at him, "I thought you were still in Kalos!" She said. The crowd around had backed away, leaving the two siblings standing in the sandy street. "I was, but... Issues happened and I had to come back..." He told her, mumbling a bit, "But hey! Let me see your Pokemon!" He suddenly exclaimed. Angel grinned and threw two pokeballs into the air. "Blair, Opal! Meet my big brother Leo!" She said to them. Blair happily slithered forward and nuzzles his leg, while Opal hid behind Angel's legs stubbornly and shyly. Leo smiled and threw his pokeball into the air, out came a Charizard. "Nice to meet you Blair, you too Opal" He said.

"Contestant Number 23? Get ready!" an assistant called out. Zana nodded. She took a deep breath, then walked out on stage. Zana threw Si's pokeball. "Si, take center stage!" she called out. The seal on the pokeball released a shower of yellow petals. "Si, use Sweet Scent." Si gave out a small cry as the buds obove his front paws opened and released a pink powder that made the petals that remained from the seal glitter. "Razor Leaf towards the sky." The Sialeaf launched a leaf off his tail. The large leaf glittered as it headed towards the ceiling. "Launch yourself into the air using Vine Whip." Vines came out of the sides of Si's neck, which he used to launch himself into the air. "Now use Solar Beam on the leaf." Si gathered light in his mouth and fired it at the leaf. It reacted with the powder on the leaf that was left over from Sweet Scent, causing a sparkling explosion. As Si landed the sparkles from the explosion made Si's fur sparkle. The two took a bow as the audience cheered. Then they headed backstage to watch the other performers.

After brutally waking up to a harsh alarm, he got to the contest building and got dressed in his contest clothes. "Okay, Tommy. This is your debut. Don't mess this up." He said racking his brain. "Okay, Break. This is our time to shine." He said to his newly caught Eevee. He hoped that it's moves would be good enough.

An hour or so later Angel and also were sitting in a cafe eating some blondies. They were chatting about what they'd done, but mostly about Pokemon. Angel knew her big brother was a fire type trainer, so he had a whole team of fire types. He'd recently competed in the Kalos Pokemon league, coming fourth. Blair was in awe of the strong Charizard looking down at her. He was so brave and huge and powerful, she hoped she could be like that one day.

He then heard a voice. "Contestant 24, to the stage." He picked up Break. "Okay, return." He said, putting him in his Poke'Ball. He went out onto the stage. "Begin!" Said the host. "Okay, Break! Time to show them the Power!" He said. The seal on his Poke'Ball made Break come out in stars, and it was jumping up. "Okay, Break! Use Attract!" He said. Break jumped up, and looked cute, making swirling hearts appear around it. "Now, use Covet!" He said. Break pounced on the hearts, shattering them into a sparkling light show. "Okay Break, spin around!" Break spinner around, sending the sparkles away, and went out of the spin, showing off its elegant brown and white fur. "Now, Tackle!" He said. Break jumped and tackled up to the top of the stadium, and then it stopped, falling gracefully. "Now finish with Charm!" He said. Break looked cute and sent out pink sparkles, and landed on Tommy's outstretched arm. "That's a wrap!" He said. The judges gave him their remarks, and Tommy went back into the waiting room to wait for the results.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson was sitting among the benches backstage as he watched each of his companions perform in the contest. After Greyson was Fletcher. He definitely gave off a stylish with his Cariosan Ralts. Soon after came Zara with Si the Sialeaf. They presented a awe inspiring performance for everyone. The last known person to perform was Tommy. Both he and Break the Eevee executed a powerful but cute performance. "They're good....." Greyson mumbled. He's definitely going to have to work hard to beat his companions and rivals. Tommy was the last contestant to join as there were only 24 coordinators overall within the Fuede Pokemon Contest. Jillian the hostess announced, "If you will, we now will have a moment for the judges to tally up the score and pick our Top 8 contestants. About 5-10 minutes had passed as the judges finalized their decisions. "Alright!" Jillian called out. "If you will look at the screen folks! Here are our eight contestants moving on to the battle stage. The first 2 trainers was unknown then the next two were Zara and Tommy. Next came a an unknown person then it was Fletcher, Greyson, and another unknown. "We will now have a 10 minute intermission for everyone to be prepared!"

After Jillian had announced that, Greyson finally let go of his breath. He picked up Vivi and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you Vivi! We made it!" The Eon Pokemon gave out a cheer as it was proud of itself for working hard and helping it's trainer making it to the next round. "You deserve a nice break!" Greyson said as he returned Vivi to her respective Pokeball. Greyson went around congratulating those who have made it. He then released another Pokeball containing Inferno within. "Alright Inferno, you ready for the battle round?" Inferno the Coburnt gave out an aggressive hiss to signify his confidence on winning the contest. "Let's do our best!" As soon as Greyson said that, Jillian came back on screen. "We will now start the battle sequence of the contest! Our computer generator here will randomize who will face off who in the quarterfinals!" A ding could be heard and soon the computer generated a list of who would be facing off who! Another ding could be heard and everyone was now paired up. Battle One: Tommy VS Howard. Battle Two: Zara VS Fletcher. Battle Three: Suzanne VS Aaron. Battle 4: Francis VS Greyson.

(@Cryronn , when battling the random non-important character, you can control them to do whatever you want)

He went up against Howard in the next round. "Okay. Time to go." He said. Howard sent out his Pokemon. "Go, Skorupi!" He said. A strange looking Skorupi came out. "Huh, a Cariosian form I presume. None the matter, Go Kickster!" He said. The Fire Bird looked stronger since y'all last saw him injured at the Pokemon center. "Okay, go first and use Ember!" He said. Kickster sent a kick out at Skorupi.

((Hey, post like your spectating, but tell me what type Cariosian Skorupi is...))

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson watched as the first battle initiated between Tommy and Howard. Tommy sent out the obviously known Kickster while Howard sent out the Cariosan Form Skorupi. "Fighting fire with fire." Greyson stated. Greyson didn't exactly know what the Burnd's typign was, but he did definitely know that the Skorupi was a pure fire type. "C'mon Tommy! You got this!" Greyson whispered cheering his rival on.

The ember hit in a shower of sparks. Skorupi was down, but got back up again. "Okay, use cut, Skorupi!" Howard said. Skorupi ran at Kickster with its cut. "Now use ember on the cut!" He said. Skorupi's pure white claw glistened with fiery energy. It launched at Kickster. "Perfect." Tommy said. "Okay, use Double Kick!" He said to Kickster. It slammed one kick into the claw, making it catch fire, and another into Skorupi's face. "Now use flaming kick!" He said, while Kickster hit its flaming foot against Skorupi's claws, face, and entire body to create a dazzling light show. Skorupi, not as expirianced as Kickster, fainted from the complex attack. Then the host said; "And the victory goes to Tommy and his physical fire combo!" They said, while Tommy shook hands with Howard. He then went back down to wait. "Phew..." He sighed.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Fletcher cheered when he saw himself on the screen. He made it to the next round. He quickly fixed his hair and clothes before the battle. He was excited to battle Zana. He walked up with his sealed pokeball in his hand.

"Catmoss, Let's go!" Fletcher yelled. Leaves came out of the ball as well as the adorable grass type. It spun in a circle.

"I wonder who Zana will pick..." Fletcher though in his head.

Last edited:
Zana watched as Fletcher threw out his Pokémon, a Catmoss. Then it was her turn. "Let's go Venom!" Zana called out. The seal released a multitude of blue stars. The Venurr let out a small cry and lifted his right front leg in a cute fashion. Zana smiled at the sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Alright Battle Begin!" The Referee said to Fletcher and Zana when Zana sent out Venom.
"Lets go first, use Razor Leaf now!" Fletcher yelled. Catmoss jumped in the air and stared shooting glowing leaves at her opponent.
"Let's see what Venom can do..." Fletcher said in his mind.

"Agility, now!" Zana called out. Venom became lighter and leaped over the Razor Leaf. Zana thought quickly. "Venom, use Poison Sting." Purple poison darts shot out of the Poison type's mouth. Zana watched to see how Fletcher would react.

"Hmm... I hope they practiced, or else this will be a normal battle." Tommy said, scratching his head. He whispered to himself; 'Please use contest combos...' Tombat was out, waiting for its spotlight in the next match.