• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to try something new...

Name: Johan Z.
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) Johan's hair is black, and it is considerably long for a boy (His hair hits his shoulders), his eyes are black and small, but his nose and mouth are really wide. He usually wears a red T-Shirt with a White PokéBall stamped on it, and he usually wears blue jeans and black sneakers.

Johan's muscles aren't really built, so he is skinny (He weighs 101 pounds), but he is kind of tall for a 12-years-old.

Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one) Johan is usually quiet, but, when he talks, he tends to be really loud. Johan is really kind, he always places his Pokémon feelings first. Johan likes to play with his Pokémon, so you might just see him roaming around with them, or even really playing with them.

Back Story: (Optional) Johan came from Kanto, but it was due to his mom's work, his mom got a lot of Pokémon, but she never allowed him to get one, and now that they're in the new, she allowed Johan to get his Pokémon. Johan's life was peaceful, nothing fateful happened to him.

RP Example: (not need for Pruie people) (Do I need to place one?)

Other:2ez4u

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tell me if you guys think James is being a bit Mary Suish. I feel like he is, but I'm letting everything hit my Pokémon. I haven't dodged once and I'm just using what's true like now Burn has twice as much defense and it didn't do that much cause poison sting doesn't do that much damage anyways.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I saw a gym battle of someone saying they just used a bagon and ember an entire battle and won the badge in one post. you want that?

Ok then.. sorry to hear that. @Cloudswift @Sukoku @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels do any of you guys wanna join? oh and cloudswift if you do you just have to make a rp example
that's fine, your spot will be closed
I think I might have already posted a bio earlier(bc I think you might have tagged me in the first post or something like that, idk). If I can't find it, I'll make another.

EDIT:
I can still put up a form, right?

Name: Caitlyn "Cloudy" Swift
Appearance: Cloudy has bright pink hair that she holds in a ponytail with a blue bow and that covers her right eye, blue eyes, blue goggles with black lenses on top of her head, a pink scarf, a light blue hoodie jacket with white strings, pink fingerless gloves, denim shorts, pink leggings, and magenta boots with pink faux fur at the top.
Personality: I'll just RP this one out, if that's okay.
Back Story: N/A
RP Example: I was tagged, so I'm assuming I don't have to do this? Let me know, and I'd be more than happy to edit.
Other: 2ez4u

Ok then.. sorry to hear that. @Cloudswift @Sukoku @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels do any of you guys wanna join? oh and cloudswift if you do you just have to make a rp example
that's fine, your spot will be closed

Checking in. If you want me on board, I can get on board, but it will come at a personal cost to you. The sacrifice of one virgin goat, and . . . giving me your word that you'll post at least once per day. In fact, forget the goat. I will also always post once per day, but I gotta have your word on it. Not to try and do it, but the resolve to do it. It's a high price, I know.

Name: Caitlyn "Cloudy" Swift
Appearance: Cloudy has bright pink hair that she holds in a ponytail with a blue bow and that covers her right eye, blue eyes, blue goggles with black lenses on top of her head, a pink scarf, a light blue hoodie jacket with white strings, pink fingerless gloves, denim shorts, pink leggings, and magenta boots with pink faux fur at the top.
Personality: I'll just RP this one out, if that's okay.
Back Story: N/A
RP Example: Cloudy yelled in surprise as the branch underneath her gave way. She was suddenly falling from God knows how high from a tree. She closed her eyes and braced for impact with the hard earth, possibly a broken arm or leg, but instead felt a jerk as her mother's Noivern dug its claws into the back of her hoodie and brought her slowly back down to the ground.
Other: 2ez4u[/QUOTE]