• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've taken a little time to look over your operation so far. For people like me who post once a day, is there an alternative method to fighting Lightless, or whoever is posing as the gym leader at the time? Because otherwise, it would slow the story to a crawl.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well you can ask lightless if you can control the gym leaders. Not everybody has to do it (I think) I only did it because I didn’t want to control them. I’m not completely sure that lightless has a problem if we control the gym leaders, they aren’t our main characters anyways

I wouldn't put me in charge of a gym leader. On this particular day, I'm available to post for the next five hours. After that, all bets are off, other than the certainty that I'll post once within 24 hours.

So, question regarding Gym Leader Alexa: what three adjectives best describe her?
Adaptable, adventurous, affectionate, ambitious, compassionate, considerate, courageous, courteous, diligent, empathetic, frank, generous, impartial, inventive, modest, passionate, persistent, practical, rational, reliable, resourceful, sensible, sincere, unassuming, witty

Or alternatively, what antonyms/opposites of these adjectives? I presume "short-tempered" would be one.

Alright. Since we both know each other from Twisted Beige, I'll take you up on this, Cosmic.

NAME: Sid-Roggoth
APPEARANCE: Whatever you consider an average human to look like, that's how he appears. Every now and then, he might have one digit too few or too many on his hands. Ignore that. It's a birth defect. He'll tell you the same thing if you comment on the ever-changing color of his eyes. Don't call attention to it. That would be rude.
AGE: 17. Yeah. That's about what most of these hairless apes are around.
PERSONALITY/ASPIRATIONS: Sid-Roggoth is extremely intent upon getting into the Palace of Kaiora.
BACKSTORY: He just . . . suddenly phased into existence. It happens all the time in cartoons; don't question it.
OTHER: Sid seems to have a thing for pokemon with tentacles and planeswalking abilities. He might be from dimension 2ez4u, otherwise known as one of the "cracks in the universe."

RP Sample: Hibiki looked up at the nurse sharply, his suspicions suddenly aroused. "A boy and girl? What, like little kids or something?"

"No. About your age."

Hibiki's chest filled with rage. There was only one pair he was aware of, who seemed to invite death along wherever they visited. Goddammit, Beige, he fumed. You done @#$%ed up this time. In that moment, he couldn't decide who he hated more: Beige, for getting everyone around him killed as he continued eluding capture, or Koga, for being so unbelievably sloppy and incompetent for a supposed elite. One thing was for sure, though: he had finally found a real purpose for his Journey.

He would win eight badges. He would straighten out the Enforcers, morally and militarily. And he would take down Beige, if it was the last thing he ever did.

Alright, CosmicDreams, I've started my daily posting. Get ready for a creep factor the like of which you've never seen. Also, I'm with you guys on the whole auto battling being faster. I'm sure we're all mature enough to not Mary-Sue our battles, as long as we know what the gym leaders are like.

Name: Ike Dak
Appearance: Has tan skin, and has black hair. Wears skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt, with a darker cloth sweater over that. Has dark green eyes.
Personality:
Back Story: Went to Trainer School all his life. Very seasoned and well known battler there.
Other: 2ez4u

Last edited:
It's fine all, Cosmic(Dreams) already said if I act like a pr!ck, I'll be asked to leave the RP and will do so without question. I'm also not the fasttypingyay you knew from last year.