• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. Speaking of tldr, I skimmed the first page after the original post, so I'm not fully aware of how you guys operate yet. Like, have any trainers banded together yet? Is there someone kinda leading the others? Does everyone naturally know where to go next, or are they using a guide of some kind? Have they fought anyone who posed a threat to them yet?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
no evil team (officially) just yet, we usually have a couple of people going forward (there's always a road ahead) and then people play catch up and then they do stuff as a group. Ex. Florberry Cave no leaders

I might throw together Tessa's battle later guys. I gotta get some rest and other stuff cause I got FSA tests tomorrow. (Florida Standards Assesment) Basically, I have 3 hours to write two paragraphs. And after, I have to sit and do nothing for the rest of the time.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*brain stops working* I have writing FSA next tuesday, on my dad's birthday. maybe I can skip it and go to his work. that'd be nice (btw good luck)

Oh, I did those before moving. They're not that hard at all. Pretty easy to get a good grade as long as you stick to the topic. Good luck! (this coming from a guy whose middle school LA teacher thinks he's a frickin writing god lol)

I might throw together Tessa's battle later guys. I gotta get some rest and other stuff cause I got FSA tests tomorrow. (Florida Standards Assesment) Basically, I have 3 hours to write two paragraphs. And after, I have to sit and do nothing for the rest of the time.
Also, take this as inspiration (i guess): We're roleplayers. We roleplay. In the FSA Writing, you needa right a couple paragraphs while sticking to a subject, right? You've been doing that since last August. I think you're fine for the FSA.

We've been in the gym scene for a couple of days now, so I'd like to resume moving forward to keep the story going. Could I please get someone to come along, who will do once-per-day posting alongside me? Right now that's just Cosmic, but I'm open to anyone who matches my pace. Er, that is, as long as your character isn't one to shrink away from a poorly-disguised eldritch entity.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what exactly is sid roggoth? is he a human? an alien? a pokemon that transformed into human? a human with a mental problem? a machine?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
In route 3 and beginning boulder tunnel/path there are ice type Pokémon like Sneasel, Smoochum, and Swinub (tunnel). Also it’s snowy all the way until middle boulder tunnel and in boulder path there is ice stone (the glaceon one) and boulder tunnel and path has a lot of ground rock and some steel types like magnemite and drilbur

In route 3 and beginning boulder tunnel/path there are ice type Pokémon like Sneasel, Smoochum, and Swinub (tunnel). Also it’s snowy all the way until middle boulder tunnel and in boulder path there is ice stone (the glaceon one) and boulder tunnel and path has a lot of ground rock and some steel types like magnemite and drilbur

Dude, I REALLY appreciate your description of new areas like you're doing here. It gives me a lot to go off of, like you're DMing a D&D campaign. Please, keep this up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Dude, I REALLY appreciate your description of new areas like you're doing here. It gives me a lot to go off of, like you're DMing a D&D campaign. Please, keep this up.
Also I can’t tell if this is sarcasm. And oh god I looked up what a D&D campaign was since I didn’t know and I totally am

Last edited:
Icy rock. Good.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
it'd make sense if you found one in the forest since that seems like a place for them to be in. (also there is boulder tunnel which you need to go through and boulder path where you can find extra stuff)