• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(EDIT: Just to repeat stuff from last page, it's now night out, the gym is closed, and I'm waiting on the next day to have Sid-Roggoth pose his next challenge. Also, he's an eldritch creature. Also-also, I accidentally messed up Lightless's post. Whoops.)

Yeah, I was reading that just now; it was bad timing that we posted so close together in that order. But uh, I guess you fixed it this time, so I'll take a rain check on handling the next inconsistency.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
a snover also two levels till solaris evolves! (even if it isn't one I think snover is a pretty cool pokemon and I recommend someone getting it)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
me: *tries to get everyone to sleep so we can continue story*
lightless: guys look my character is doing something while james is sleeping!
me: *TRIGGERED*

Just kinda pretend Derek has been chilling in the first town and reading comics cuz y'all just whooshed past

(EDIT: I didn't make this post to throw shade, I just did it because I need to sleep in the RP.)

Meanwhile...

Marcus takes injured pokemon to pokemon center.
Ike takes the pokemon.
Finds the pokemon's owner by some GOD-GIVEN way (they were childhood friends lol)
Still working out my next post though.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
SoulDemon has an entire character arc planned with the sneasel thing. He asked if he people wanted to hear it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh boy I have bigger character arcs for james than any of ya'll. also harry is great. he's cringy. he's my uncle (in fantamus)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Who is that guy? Is he an evil team member? Is he like and old character? new guy? I MUST KNOW I NEED TO (jk i really wanna)