• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan: I just want to know why this guy wiped...whatever that stuff is on my face. Is that so wrong?

Also thinking of getting Dan an ice type after his gym battle. Though not a Snorunt. And is Jane being cold supposed to be how a normal person takes this weather or is she just extra cold for a personal reason?

I would normally, and I do agree its awesome, but sadly Dan's partner is already a grass type. Want some type diversity on his team.

In all honesty I'm gonna probably go with a Swinub.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I love him he's so cute. Name him/her Pork please. Also, all the moves people are at Starlite City. As well as a department store.

That nickname is cute, but it would feel like a disservice to have not given Snivy or his Riolu (Along with his soon to hatch egg) a nickname but his new catch one.

Okay I just realized that your team has lot of second stage Pokemon. Meanwhile Dan has two Pokemon in their first stage and an egg Pokemon that hasn't hatched yet XD

Oh no I was just saying your two Pokemon I saw in your gym battle was second stage. So I'm just a stage behind some of your team is all XD

Sorry, I worded that poorly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
roggenrola hasn't evolved. what? Are you just stating that most of us do have an already evolved Pokémon and you don't? Cuz LittleGreenBean and Mockingchu don't. I think Mr Glaceon doesn't either

No sorry, I just was being stupid and skimmed your post. Forget I said anything, rereading it makes me realize I pulled a stupid.

In any event what is the deal with Sigg guy? Just so I am brought up to speed. I assume he is not human.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Souls you forgot the glacé on lol. Also I just realized Roggenrola can't learn rollout... I'm keeping it because that's as stupid as why lickitung can't learn lick and kekleon can't learn camouflage

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hey... That's really mean. My Pokemon got a fair share. I just didn't use Budew cuz my trainer isn't a retard that forces injured Pokemon to fight Pokemon that are super effective against it

I wasn't saying anything about you, just the last match and how I'll go in an opposite direction from Soul.

Also ironic considering Dan is gonna use Snivy in an Ice Gym. Though not an injured one XD

Please, we all know Dan's future Mammothswine will be the cutest Pokemon in the RP XD

Though I do wonder, are there contests in this region Nebulix?

Could you all put trainer cards in your signatures at some point? You write your Pokemon's nicknames, and I'm like "Which one is that?". If you don't want to, a little reminder of which species your Pokemon is would be nice.

I apologize for my late response today. One thing after another happened, and I couldn't get anything in until 1:00 in the morning. My sleep-deprived mind probably failed to advance the plot in a meaningful way, but I'm functioning at well below 50% right now. I'm gonna hit the sack now.