• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan is pretty balanced with training. Snivy is the top dog, but Riolu gets attention as well and when his egg hatches he'll train the new guy and his Swinub.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(when your rp is big enough it's rpers put their oc's trainer cards in their signature, you know it good)
I'm proud guys

Um, I wouldn't have put it in if Mockingchu didn't tell me to. I only learned how to do a signature like a few months ago (I knew they existed, but I didn't see the point and I didn't know how to do it)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Xeta is already an Ivysaur, he evolved at the first gym, which is reasonable since I figured that most starters reach evolving level after or around the 1st gym, fighting two fully evolved Pokemon helped get closer to that goal so, yuh.

I don't draw Pokemon, but I read over everyone's bios yesterday and it gave me inspiration, so I'm trying to draw everyone's OC. I have literally no idea on how I'm gonna tackle Sid-Roggoth, but I've finished Jane and started James'.

Dear @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels,

Congratulations! Jane has assumed the proper level of fear to chicken out!
B-but . . .
It wasn't a scream like a distressed animal, or something that could be heard on human audible frequency. It was a high-intensity 40 kilohertz,

It was like a dog whistle. I didn't expect Jane to hear it, but then again, I'm still trying to figure out Jane as well. For instance, I still don't know why she got down on the floor of the cave tunnel pretending to be dead on page 9. As for the others, I figure they're having a relatively easy time. We're two badges in now, and I thought I'd shake things up a bit.

I can draw them decently, but don't expect much. Also, it's done IRL, not digital. Still working on that. (The IRL thing is why I don't post on Pokecharms)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
TIME FOR MY SECOND OC, ITS KINDA LIKE THE SEQUEL NO ONE ASKED FOR Y A Y (help my S O U L)
Name: Gina Kilana
Appearance: hazelnut brown hair, green eyes, Caucasian (doesn't need to be detailed)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one) I'll RP it out, but she is socially awkward
Other: why did I do dis

2edgy4me

So is this whole RP gonna be sadness and dreary or what? Happiness please.

Okay but if it's for some plot point or something sorry just ignore what I said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh hecc, umm let's say female, cause the only female on my team is Venus at the moment, can't be sexist so yuh.