• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean for those who don't. I know how to do it, and I know so many tips and tricks allowing those who havent even beaten the 3rd island to start on USUM.

*hides in corner* somebody summoned me, yet I don't feel quite welcomed.
This seems cool, I'd love to join; but, it's also fine if the RP is too crowded, I get it- the more people the messier.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Guess all there is to do right now is wait for Azuru and glaceon to post and then for everyone to go to sleep so I can start... FERRY DAY!!! Yayyyy

Nah, I have my own idea.

My problem though is I cannot keep up with some of you. I go away for a bit and come back to 5-10+ posts and get lost. Though this was an extreme case given my notifications decided to screw me over XD

Okay, here are all the actively posting members of the RP:
@LittleGreenBean - Lilith and Joseph + Lilith's sister as a side character in the later stages
@Nebulix - James
@Pokemon Fanfiction Novels - Sid-Roggoth
@Lightless - Jane
@Godjacob - Dan
@Mockingchu - Derek
@SoulDemon - Marcus and Gina
@Mr.Glaceon - Tessa
@fasttypingyay - Ike
That's 9 people, plus three others who may jump in at any time, plus three additional OCs, that's 16 OCs. I think it would be too crowded if an extra two people joined. Larger RPs do work but often make things messy. Not to mention this RP is supposed to be closed. We've already progressed quite a bit in the story and I don't think it would be a good decision, though I'm not the one calling the shots.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well you are for me. (Seriously I don’t want my rpers to be mad at me) sorry @Saturn01 but yea it’d be messy but I’d really wished you could’ve joined

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
question: if not everybody is actually at the same time (for example someone might be in 1 pm and another sleeping)
then can I go to the next day? or should I wait more?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's 9 people, plus three others who may jump in at any time, plus three additional OCs, that's 16 OCs. I think it would be too crowded if an extra two people joined. Larger RPs do work but often make things messy. Not to mention this RP is supposed to be closed. We've already progressed quite a bit in the story and I don't think it would be a good decision.
@Blake Star