• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
we in new town. marcus bout to say sorry to tes after eating. he also realized he has a crush on her. james went through small depression phase and mark also had one but it was smaller

AYYY I WAS THE 420th TO POST IN FANTAMUS!
I've posted. I like the chemistry with Jane that's building, though I don't think they should get together until near the end. Hopefully, we make it that far.

Ah, LittleGreenBean I remember Azuru and your obscure profile picture I never understood. What was it, exactly? I've asked before, but I don't remember.

Okay, basically, there's this series called "Badly Drawn My Chemical Romance", which includes badly drawn comics of the members of the band My Chemical Romance in humorous situations comically blown out of proportion. "And B Band Agen" is supposed to be "and be a band again".
BxmxQ7mIYAAx61O.jpg

This one is my fave
608b77a5ca2dbe341090fb73b0a74ddf--music-memes-my-chemical-romance.jpg

Oh shoot, this has to be related to the RP- uh, at one point Lilith saw this comic?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But azuru’s waiting on you lol. Also I like how they’re on a date and don’t realize it, yet James will never go on a date