• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have a baby talkimg flower, blue faced fire monkey, and a rock with an eye and a tail on its head as well as two feet without legs

I have two Pokemon still I noticed.
My bat is gonna turn into a DRAGON BAT that shoots sound out of its ears.
My gecko is turning into a bigger gecko then a reptile thing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright time to epicify their final evos. Huge super fast and powerful flame ape; beautiful flower rose controller. Not doing Rosetta since... well look at my trainer card. But honorable mention she is so, I’ll have derpified version of final evo:
Rock with rock spikes and eyes

Fastt I really want Derek to meet your character. I think Derek would geek out about seeing a Noibat, considering he loves Noivernman (the equivalent of Batman) comics. Plus, Derek is without friends right now. That makes this kind of a drag.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Fastt I really want Derek to meet your character. I think Derek would geek out about seeing a Noibat, considering he loves Noivernman (the equivalent of Batman) comics. Plus, Derek is without friends right now. That makes this kind of a drag.
What about small talk? Didn’t that give him friends?

Low key do inactivity on my end due to school garbage I have maybe lost track of what is going on XD

Now I just need a way to get Dan back into things without coming off as awkward.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If Sid gets too close on the boat to Infernius James will push him off without any hesitation so the carvhana and sharpedos will eat him

Derek has known these dudes for a day. Some of them are friend material, for sure. What I meant is, Derek needs a companion. He knows Jane, James, Lilith, etc. etc.- but they're all doing their own thing. They've whooshed on ahead. I struggle to maintain my activity on here. So I get left behind, rightfully so! I don't want to hold anyone back, but it's nice to have someone to travel with. Interaction makes creativity flow better imo. When I have to post about Derek's solidarity, it's harder to write than when he's conversing.

Okay Dan kinda feels like an outsider to the rest of you guys, mostly because I really haven't been able to post as often as others here. No idea how to work him back in XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yes, that is very important. According to the Pokedex, your Pokémon can gain experience points that way and eventually even evolve. Evolution is the process of your Pokémon becoming strong enough to take a new form and become a new being, which includes a new name and maybe new typing. Though, that’s the gist of it, it is what happened with Burn. Second, remember to use strategy. Think of what moves to use, remember your items, all that stuff. However, one of the most important things could be caring and taking care of your Pokémon. That way you can deepen your trust and bond with them

Perhaps she would reveal the secret to successful pokemon raising.
James should've shut up and let Sid stalk him

Believe it or not, this is my first shot at playing a demon from the outer planes. Much of the posting up until now has been me experimenting, and I never really know what Sid-Roggoth's gonna do until my fingers hit the keyboard. However, to answer your above post, Nebulix, I think his mind works at a different wavelength than a person's. Like, explaining things doesn't do it for Sid; he needs a more practical, results-oriented application.

Uh, I think. Man, this is surreal- have you ever had a character that takes on a mind of its own, and seems to ignore all the plans you ever had for it?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I guess Jane can talk or something lol. If you meant the OOC stuff I just find it funny most of the time we don't battle the Pokemon they just follow us around and then we catch them or something