• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
*had it been mario kart*
Abyss: “I think I wanna play Mario Kart.”
Zoro: “Okay, sounds good, lemme just-“
Aubrey, having sprinted across the entire school and kicking the door down: “I’VE BEEN SUMMONED”
Me: *thunder storm appears* YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME... for a race in Mario Cart 8 Deluxe right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro: but dude I don’t know who you are yet. I can’t even message you or something

(Also how does Pisces have a phone and Wii U? Did he steal it or something lol)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She’ll probably think it’s an invitation as friends tbh also I don’t actually have an smash or Mario kart games irl (exposed ;-; )

JPSomeone

RIP

if i knew you irl you would be sorry cause i would be like
Me: THIS DUDE GOT EXPOSED *points at him*

anyways I'd like to see all the characters prepare for the dance such as clothing, make up, dance, speech, and asking out someone as "friends" lmao

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro’s a great dancer, he just doesn’t like to do it. Also he’ll probably just let Oma do all the work for how he looks

pre-dance getting ready montage ??
y e s p l e a s e .
except aubrey already asked her two friends “out”
just so they can sneak out
but yanno
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet is going to dance and have a great time, Abyss will probably just stand in the corner unless someone makes him dance.

So Smug’s post said that Parker couldn’t dance
and i just
aubrey’s gonna force him into letting her teach him
and then they’ll leave with Pisces lmao
s o. e v e n t f u l .

JPSomeone

Lmao good friends

Kyle is just gonna be there walking around with Mallory forgetting about the dance until the last minute like HW xd

I HAVE AN IDEA
Someone (evil) is sent to the school as a “student” to figure out the powers of the kids and end up being like,, a huge douche,, so Abyss goes berserk and kills him/her,, sparking the rage of the main villain and that’s what starts the entire thing.

Well yeah- what I’m saying is, like- something the “student” does pisses him off, like insulting a friend (either Zoro or Oma, best guess), and he tolerates it for a while but is pretty pissed off, but then they send him over the edge and he just
snap.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Ok, I guess. It's just that if I spend a few hours away from Pokecharms, just-

BAM! Two new pages on (insert RP here)!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Cryronn the Mudkip shouldn’t you get a bio set up for Valerie. Also I’m down for a time skip. I want Zoro to be Oma’s dress up puppet hehehehe (when your not socially awkward you can enjoy stuff like school activities.. lucky demons)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I also want to see Abyss somehow get dragged into dancing, cause unless he is, he ain't gonna dance, mostly cause he doesn't like to and lack the knowledge to do so.