• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

plot twist: aubrey will not only drag parker out to dance, but everyone, and then shove abyss into oma shortly after forcing him into the ‘dance floor’.
and then she sneaks out.
and then abyss kills her.
the end.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry for me liking because Aubrey died it made me feel bad, I was just happy it wasn’t Oma who got killed (that’s what I first thought cuz I’m dumb lol)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
If Oma did die, Abyss would hunt the person who did it, kill them, and we'll their family to be tortured, that or if he killed Oma by accident, he would commit suicide,also he is trying to find Oma and Violet's room

yay for oma being alive !
also woah thats a bit extreme didn’t they meet ‘today’? lmao
well,,
im exhausted,,
im gonna head to bed now,,
have a good
night? early morning?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've got bio.
Name:Valerie Noguav.
Year:Freshman.
Crush:None yet.
Friends:pisces(Althouh she's just his Cousin.)
Powers:pyrokenisis which she inherited from her mom's side, and her mom is also Pisces's Aunt. Also Invisibility which she got from her dad's side, as well as her weird last name.
Personality:She's a huge prankster and goes really salty when things go her way. However, Pisces knows she's just trying to make friends and this is how she learned it. She also is very good at hiding her feelings, but she can see right through Pisces and Pisces can see right through her.
Appearance:She has Ash-Grey skin, brown hair that's let lose and unkempt, and deep yellow eyes. She has a lot of Orange on her to make up for her burnt-dark skin, like an orange t-shirt, orange shorts, Orange shoes, and a orange wristband. She's a little short, at only 5ft.
Other:She's really good at hockey.

(Insert stuff girls do here. I'm sorry, but I'm a dude. I really don't know what the opposite gender does.)
“and then she got a pair of uggs and drank starbucks and talked about boys and bought $600 worth of makeup and put on fourteen pounds of said makeup on her face”

as a female i can 100% confirm thats what we do

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
“and then she got a pair of uggs and drank starbucks and talked about boys and bought $600 worth of makeup and put on fourteen pounds of said makeup on her face”

as a female i can 100% confirm thats what we do
“what’s the difference between foundation and concealer? what?” Makeup is all every female in school talks about and don't even get me started about parents who makeup and then they get their child to zip up their dress *shivers* The nightmeres

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
wait im sorry what
i was joking is that really all girl’s talk about at your school
that sounds horrible??
Makeup is a huge topic at our school, not really among the black people (No offense im only half black). Then they talk about the boys they like and people they're dating. Im just sitting there like shut up

mmm
Pisces.
valerie’s gonna be too busy staring at Austin.
Also I drew Aubrey??
but i was too lazy to draw an actual body so it’s chibi??
alsO i decided to do it in the car??
so its reALLY bad?
AND it’s really hard to draw her condition cause I kinda just had to erase certain spots..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*nasally dumb teenager voice*
i’M nOt eVEn a ChiLD i’M a TeEnAgER-
no im totally kidding i literally despise people like that.
ANyway- i was trying to draw her.. anatomically correct.. and then it just.. didn’t work. At all.
So I kinda just decided- “screw it, i’ll just make it chibi,,”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can't wait for the next 1st period (hoping an all out war and trying to learn how to survive)
woah that's actually not a bad idea. we split the class into two groups and we act like its a war for 24 hrs

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss will go full bloodlust mode and injure everyone, or at least he would if Oma wasn't on their team, then he would just be sitting back and not doing anything.