• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

You have my permission to use the expression even though it isn’t solely ‘mine’ and even though you didn’t ask.

Oh I just forgot I had the green online bar off. Like an i d i o t

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
zoro will go through "demon puberty" aka smoke. lol jk he wouldn't but tbh it would help him if he did since it's a demon. it's sort of like medicine

aubrey will not succumb to truth or dare (or as I like to call it, “tell us who you like or kiss someone”).
also don’t feel bad im a total weirdo and it’s kinds just something my friends and i say other than quoting memes/dead vines

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Hotshot14380 why didn't you do something with zoro nooo also why does he get taken to nurses so much he never needs it he's a demon (i actually just wanna go to a corner in the dance and to t and d with my friends if i was zoro so yeah me guys lets do that pls)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
aubrey will not succumb to truth or dare (or as I like to call it, “tell us who you like or kiss someone”).
also don’t feel bad im a total weirdo and it’s kinds just something my friends and i say other than quoting memes/dead vines
TBH that's literally what it is most of the time

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well what else would you do if someone was collapsed? @CosmicDreams we all make mistakes okay, that one just forgot to get edited, I am so sorry, *plays Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'M BACK MY DUDES!!!!!!! *takes cyanide, but doesn't die
They kicked me out of therapy, they said I was beyond their help.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Just random NPCs, anyone else can come as well, or be part of the group Abyss brought aside from the NPCs

Guys, I’m just saying if all we do is continue to talk and Romance and gossip 90% of the time, the RP will die quickly. You need something bad to happen here and there to keep up some reason to engage in the actual story. Without that this entire RP will be: talk talk talk interact talk “I like her...” talk talk “I like him...” do-a-class talk interact talk.
No offense of course.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Yeah, I feel ya. I don't really see a reason to post myself, so I guess I'll wait for someone else to reply.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS DIE!!!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I DON'T WANT THIS TO DIE!!!!! Also someone please introduce a villain, this is why RPs I've joined have died, nothing is happening at this current moment.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
But how do I make a villain with actual meaning? We can't have a villain who is evil for the sake of being evil, and I'd prefer to stay away from cliches, but something needs to change cause if nothing does, than this RP will die.

How about a secret villain working for the school as a disguised teacher, who wants to diagnose the powers of everyone at the school and use said powers for there own doing, such as taking ova da wooorld.
We could do it Clue style to figure out which teacher is the villain too XD

It was Mr. Vanesian, in the Cafeteria, with the Ruler.