• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

ok yes i will but first
i just saw my cat and its dark and i mistaked her for a really big lithe rat
ok anyway
villains
1. a kid who goes insane
2. a teacher who plans to use the kids’ powers to their advantage for studies or something other
3. an outsider with the same plan as the previously mentioned teacher

sSoul

Previously Swirled
All the more reason for him to go insane. Abyss would laugh until, *insert event here, then he kills him, maybe even threaten his gang as well.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sorry, why not combine the two ideas, here is what I got, cause I have no good ideas
Austin goes insane and starts doing things, killing a few people even, leaves gauge clues about the people who did this to him and how he gets revenge, but basically dies cause he is a scrub, the end. Also what would I post?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
One of the two, one would be meaningful, the other is filled, hilarious at best, mildly entertaining at worst, but still filler.

True, but we could still have some mindless fun for a bit until we get everyone introduced to our villain idea.
Anyway- I’m on mobile, so every time it says I’m ‘offline’ I’m really just like
texting or something dumb
((just kidding I have nO FRIENDS
but i’ll be back in a bit :///

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I tried a text inflator, here is the result: Why for the most part are you still here in a fairly big way. I don''t like you, he doesn\'t like you, she doesn\'t like you, even the teachers and kind of other adults at this school don\'t like you, don\'t actually bother coming back here again, cause no one for the most part wants you here anyway, demonstrating that i don\'t like you, he doesn\'t like you, she doesn\'t like you, even the teachers and for all intents and purposes other adults at this school don\'t like you, don\'t really bother coming back here again, cause no one for the most part wants you here anyway in a sort of major way.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now I trust you with my favorite characters that I have made up until this point, Abyss and Violet, anyone can auto as they see convenient.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh wow lol I have no idea how Oma should reply to that. Welp I’ll try but expect a short post. Also I guess I’ll ask Aubrey to kiss who she likes?

aubrey will just say she doesn’t like anyone, but if it’s direct she can’t avoid it. Instead of “kiss your crush”, “kiss *name*”?
dunno.
looking forward to oma’s reaction.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Welp there ya go. Also if Zoro is dared to that he’ll just kiss Oma on the hand since they’re siblings it’s obvious for them to like each other.

NOW OST SLAVES!

ps I don’t actually think you guys are Slaves it’s a joke