• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What if Oma wants to win, but just not have Abyss hurt people, TOO much. (sorry for questions, i just love this Omyss)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Zack couldn’t believe how fast the day went by. Before he knew it, it was Dance time. Not only did he not have anyone to go with, but he also realized speed clones wouldn’t work thanks to the stupid school security. In misery of knowing he had to go, he did his hair and sprayed himself with stuff he thought smelt good. There was no way he was getting in a suit, so wore his regular attire.
“Hopefully this will do...” Zack hoped, before rushing to the dance room. It was just getting started, so at least he hadn’t missed much. He was pretty sure he saw some familiar faces, but was unsure. Either way he was already feeling embarrassed for even trying to look good.
“Uuugh. This is going to be the worst,” Zack muttered as he kind of stood near the corner snack bar awkwardly.
me in a nutshell

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
my brain... i dont even know what's happening. ima just go ignore zack since there are like 3 posts about him not including hot's

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
So I'm gonna assume everyone is gonna sneak out at one point and some things are gonna happen. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* I felt cringe writing that .-.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you don't have the green thing so we don't know when you're on. also cringe and i feel like zoro shouldnt have been able to do that but, eh demon powers

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I AM ONE HUNDRED AND ONE PERCENT LIVING FOR THIS. I also like the expression of living for something and I wanted to use it for myself. Also people's eyes can adjust.