• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Welp, good thing that one liners are allowed in conversations. Also I’m on my phone and feeling lazy so... sorry

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zack: *messes up food and music*
People: OMG ARE YOU OKAY!
Zoro: *shows blatant self hate*
His best friend: cool I’m ok with that
Me: lmao

CHARMS!!!! Fix your notifications! Cause I stopped getting them!

Well, I still don’t really seee a reason to post, until a time skip or some sort of interaction Zack will stay right where he is.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Drunk Abyss in a nutshell
I GOT A GUN!!!!!! *shoots everyone and starts having a seizure as he pulls the trigger.

Aubrey would get really confident for once and get really flirtatious and then realize what she was doing and panic and also maybe cry out of the combination of
embarrassment + terror + alcohol.

But she probably wouldnt drink to begin with so yanno:>

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The first one was necessary, the second was to annoy, now I'm done, bye for now. But I won't leave the site.

I.. misunderstood that.
I read “hacks up his lunch” as in like.. code related hacking.
Like hacker voice: “im in”...

..hacking.
and then it hit me.
*as i choke on cereal at force of the realization* “oH WAIT” *frantic coughing*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So is the plot gonna move forward or what? Cause now seems to be the perfect way for the villain idea to take place.

“Hey Abyss! Truth or dare?!”
“Uh dare”
“I dare you to go investigate that weird scary shadow figure in the corner that’s been staring at us for 11 hours!”
*everyone turns and surprise !!1!1!1!111!! its a !1!1! villain !!1!!1!*
dundundunnnn
also i had this thought of the protagonists being kidnapped by the villain but i mean it’s okay we really dont have to use it

no. pisces needs to be there.
((unless you’re saying you don’t want him to be kidnapped then it’s pretty alright, hes just a main protagonist so I kinda just figured.
also nO ITS OK IMSORRY
**self hate also intensifies

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Welp, Abyss doesn't really care about most people in the school except for three maybe four of them, so he can't be motivated unless someone he cares about is taken.

true.
so are we all just waiting for a truth? i would do it myself to progress the story but i don’t know if dreams already has something planNED and i just
hsbdhejdn