• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol, now if only people actually had romantic feelings for her, but even then she wouldn't notice until a long while.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wow this is bad timing but if someone wants to auto my characters until I wake up than you are free to do so.

Well, I thought possibly during this event, it would be Pisces that gets a crush on Violet, and Valerie keeps annoying him about it. And yet both Violet and Pisces are still oblivious. Lol

Can I still join? It looks like the RP's a ways in...

Name: Ari Cloud
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year: (Everyone's freshman)
Crush: TBD
Friends: TBD
Power/Species: Air manipulation(manipulation of the air in her general vicinity), Elemental(does that count as a species? lol)
Personality: Ari is fiercely loyal. She draws a lot, too.
Appearance: Ari has long black hair with a pink streak and wears it in a ponytail. She wears a short aviation jacket over a pink tank top, magenta goggles on her forehead, black pants, and black boots. Ari has bright green eyes, probably should've brought that up when I was discussing the hair...
Other: Ari lives with her aunt, since her parents are both dead. Her father was an Elemental like her, and her mother was just a normal human.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Can I still join? It looks like the RP's a ways in...

Name: Ari Cloud
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year: (Everyone's freshman)
Crush: TBD
Friends: TBD
Power/Species: Air manipulation(manipulation of the air in her general vicinity), Elemental(does that count as a species? lol)
Personality: Ari is fiercely loyal. She draws a lot, too.
Appearance: Ari has long black hair with a pink streak and wears it in a ponytail. She wears a short aviation jacket over a pink tank top, magenta goggles on her forehead, black pants, and black boots. Ari has bright green eyes, probably should've brought that up when I was discussing the hair...
Other: Ari lives with her aunt, since her parents are both dead. Her father was an Elemental like her, and her mother was just a normal human.
GG accepted

ok so violet was kidnapped and we went to go find her in this s p o o k y room because we needed to introduce a villain and i kinda took the lead so um
sorryaboutthat

also aubrey got knocked out
so thats fun
i kinda hoped everyone would get knocked out so they could wake up all tied down or whatever but im living for this possessed duel thing goin’ on

¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_(ツ)_/