• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
And yeah the fight is getting annoying we need that really cringe ending from Zoro. After this I need you guys input on how the rp should be

so !!
i think i have an idea for the villains.
a group of,,
people?
managed to ally up with a dark force (the one currently possessing Abyss) in a plan to destroy the school b/c they were anxious that the kids could destroy them, an organization set to understand their powers (by kidnapping them and setting them through dangerous trials).
obviously i’d put more detail in later, but so far, thoughts?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well Abyss is unconcious and free, Violet and Pisces could easily pass out, really Zoro, Oma, and Valerie would be the only problems.

JPSomeone

so !!
i think i have an idea for the villains.
a group of,,
people?
managed to ally up with a dark force (the one currently possessing Abyss) in a plan to destroy the school b/c they were anxious that the kids could destroy them, an organization set to understand their powers (by kidnapping them and setting them through dangerous trials).
obviously i’d put more detail in later, but so far, thoughts?
I like da idea

nO AUBREY ISN’T DEAD !!
I just had her knocked out so they could all be kidnapped and then that just ?? didn’t ?? happen ??
she’ll be fine lmao

ok, so I know that not everyone is knocked out, but can I go ahead and post the “wake up to find yourself tied up/villain introduction” post? I’m hoping it’ll progress the plot, but I dunno if you guys wanna have everyone write their own knockout post.

JPSomeone

We have really moved along, I'm thinking that if we do another school we should get rid of gym period cause I'm thinking it's just a waste

So because the general villain idea is a group of villains according to @_obsequious I'm gonna have Zack encounter one. Not fight or even really talk too, but just witness. Just to give a sense that the one you guys are fighting isn't the only villain in the school, so to speak.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
That's okay, now when Abyss learns about what the unknown presence that possessed him and where the person who made it, he's gonna dedicate his life to revenge.