• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

has there been a time skip and/or interaction with Zack yet? If not I'll stay silent... I don't wanna get involved in whatever the hell you guys are talking about.

Though, if Zack (for whatever reason) did get drunk, he'd probably run laps around the earth until everythings burning to the ground.

BREAKING NEWS: This just in, Antarctica melts. The Amazon Jungle is burning to the ground. But it's fine, this is a fictional world where no one really cares that much.

Eh, it's fine. Do whatever. Zack's a kind of, "Lone Wolf" type anyway. Plus it's relaxing not having to type up a paragraph of someone brooding and complaining about his life.

So, I was thinking- regarding the kidnapping, I had an idea (uh oh)- something like this.

Some person watches the game from afar, staring particularly at one of the characters (one of the mains). The character gets a dare to go over and talk to the person whose been staring at them, considering they were staring, when the starer leads them away. Everyone, although some may be doubtful, assumes this is fine until they shout/yell/scream.

Problem is, who are they staring at.
Naturally, I’d like to say Aubrey, mainly just because I would love to write that scene out (there’s my aspiring author kicking in), but I figured that was kind of selfish and figured one of you guys should..
Unless you guys are okay with Aubrey
i really want to write that scene
bu
t we can do someone else thats a bit more realistic lmao

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I don’t really know. Like sure, your kidnapping idea is great, but I still don’t know who should get kidnapped. I’m fine with pretty much everyone.

well-
i was not in depth ohgod
the scream launches everyone into running towards it because ‘oh hey screams are bad’
and then eveRYONE gets kidnapped.
probably should’ve

said that like i was thinking whoops

IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME
honestly i was just excited about writing it,, but Violet is fine by me.
she does make a lot more sense than Aubrey, she’s more ignorant.
Aubrey’s only reason would be her constant need for validation

they can be familiar with the impacts of certain items and ‘spells’ against certain powers,,
gotta be prepared and do your research if you wanna kidnap freshmen in high school who happen to have magic powers ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also I just realized that I never really went in depth of what powers Violet has so here they are. Photokenisis, Areokenisis, put simply powers over light and wind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I did research on Photokenesis cancellation, it can be swallowed by more darkness or negated by an energy negator.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Its like mind control, two different sources giving two different commands to the same person can cause the effect to cancel out. That's what I think any way and also, Violet has just been kidnapped.

WAIT I THOUGHT VIOLET WAS GONNA SCREAM OR SOMETHING
HOW DO WE ALL GET JUMBLED UP IN THE KIDNAPPING
HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW SHES GONE UNTIL WE JUST WAIT
I THOUGHT
WHAT
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait I just realized, but then again someone should have noticed she was gone, hasn't returned and would have assumed she was kidnapped as she wouldn't be the type to leave.

mindreader aubrey here to save the day,,, because it had to have crossed violet’s mind that ‘oh hey i think i might be in the process of being kidnapped”