• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

Saying “Villains are coming doesn’t really fill anyone in XD could someone give like a quick run done of everything that happened from beginning of the dance to current time? Please?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bit I don't feel like it, but since I'm nice I'll summarize, people dance, the power goes out,Abyss, Violet, Valerie, Zoro, Parker, Aubrey, Oma, Pisces and others play truth or dare, Violet gets kidnapped and the remaining of the characters I listed look for her, they find her, Abyss gets possesed/mind controlled, he gets freed and now Abyss, Violet, Valerie and Picese have been chased by sleeper agents and are now planning a counter attack.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle's leg was broken by mind controlled Abyss because he's apparently that strong. After he was done being mind controlled Kyle was shot by a sleep dart and carried around. I'm waiting for my release. ;-;

It'd be interesting if the battle went near the dorms or something...

Totally not so I can introduce Ari to the other RP characters besides Zack and get her into the plot or anything XD

i mean i would just pretend he’s been there the entire time, and either have him planning things with everyone or be kidnapped early like Aubrey (and someone else but i don’t remember im too tired to look back)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Kyle was kidnapped early, the only reason he isn't at their base is because the agents are chasing Abyss, Violet, Valerie, and Pisces.

@Top_Smug_
So- I think I have an idea to throw Parker back into this, but it doesn’t fit too well-
So- before ‘Group A’ (group currently in confinement) left, they had one person (Parker) stay behind in the school to make sure the kidnappers didnt breach the school- while he’s doing that, he runs into Group B (Ari & Zack) so we can introduce them into the action.
It has a lot of holes, like Parker’s nervousness around people (and I’ve realized that he’s kinda stubborn, cough cough the jacket argument from the first day), but you’ve missed so much in the action-bit (THANKS NOTIFICATIONS)..
i dunno.
just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol, Imma just have to try and start adjusting to controlling others characters, can't let Oma and Zoro become irrelevant, I'm just worried that I'll ruin the characters

We could tag team it!
I could take one and you could take the other (when he’s gone,, obv.)

Best guess is that I’d end up with Oma and you’d control Zoro if we were to take that route.
But it wouldn’t be as good as when Dreams does it cause they’re his characters.. :-:
Just a thought.

I feel like if Abyss died everyone would just get angry at him for dying.
“Oh WAY TO GO ABYSS, JUST DYING. GOD, YOU- YOU LITERALLY CHOSE THE WORST TIME TO DIE. EVER. WAY TO BE CONVENIANT FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU ASSHOLE. Just going and dying. THANKS.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Up until now, he openly shared his thoughts, making it easy for Aubrey to read his mind. Now that he is trying to hide things from her, she needs to work to find it. Also, I did get an allowance to have Abyss kill someone right?

P S H
when i was in my edgy phase about.. 4 years ago?
(allow me to shudder)

(shuddering over)
i wrote
some horribly written
grammatically incorrect
yet very descriptive
m u r d e r
it was..
it was something.

@Top_Smug_
So- I think I have an idea to throw Parker back into this, but it doesn’t fit too well-
So- before ‘Group A’ (group currently in confinement) left, they had one person (Parker) stay behind in the school to make sure the kidnappers didnt breach the school- while he’s doing that, he runs into Group B (Ari & Zack) so we can introduce them into the action.
It has a lot of holes, like Parker’s nervousness around people (and I’ve realized that he’s kinda stubborn, cough cough the jacket argument from the first day), but you’ve missed so much in the action-bit (THANKS NOTIFICATIONS)..
i dunno.
just an idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OOF

Has this happened yet, notifications SUCK.