• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, but still he seems nice, I think he might have a crush on me," She whispered in Valerie's ear in a naive tone as she was unaware when a person had feelings toward her, she waved bye to Pisces, cheerful as ever, Abyss was walking to the sweets store after his advice session, and saw Pisces walk away and mockingly said to him, "Need some time away from your girlfriend huh?"

"Yeah, he definitely does." Laughed Valerie. "It's a pretty obvious subject, but, you know, eh." She said, laughing a bit.
"Shut up." He said. He entered the dorm, and began starting up Pokenn Tournament. "Yeah, time to get my mind off everything by numbing it with VIDEO GAMES!" He yelled, loud enough that some of the people outside of the dorm heard and looked confused.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle took off his ear buds when he heard a kid yell. "Can you keep it down a bit?" Kyle asked. But then beauty of Poken Tournment caught his eye. "Can I play?"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked back over to Aubrey, the question still hanging in the air. "I guess it depends, I play whatever sounds good and if I can't think of any specific song to play I just see what sounds good." He played a few simple tunes and rhythms. "So are we just gonna sit her all day, or what?"

"Yeah, come back later. I need to cool off in my own for a while." He siad, starting up a tournament in the game.
"By the way, want to go to the candy store? Or possibly to the convenience store? We've got nothing else to do soooooo...." She said, trailing off.

At this point, Aubrey had shifted upside down on the couch, her hair dangling, her fingers toying with the strings and playing a quiet melody, out of memory. A vaguely bored look had made its way to her eyes, accompanied by a somewhat playful glint.
“I mean, being cooped up all day doesn’t sound too appealing, but I can’t really think of anything else to do.”
She purses her lip in thought. There wasn’t much to do around here.
She wanted to ride a rollercoaster.
Rollercoasters were fun.
Her mind started wandering a bit on the topic of rollercoasters.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, well I rememered that Oma liked sweets so....yeah I'm getting a gift for her," Abyss said as he shrugged and asked Violet, "Hey, so it's pretty obvious that Picses has a crush on you, do you feel the same?" Now it was Violet's turn to turn tomato red, she said nothing and simply grew angel wings and flew away.

Valerie laughed, and smiled. "Well, I guess we'll see her at the sweets store!!!" She said, and rushed off to the store.
Pisces was in the Time between matches. He texted Valerie. "Yo. What's up?" "Oh, you should've been there." "Wait, what happened?" "Abyss asked Violet if she had a crush on you, and she blushed and flew away." "God Dang it, Valerie!" After that text, he blushed and went to the next game.

JPSomeone

Kyle's time to get curved had come, he had been wait half an hour only to get a "I need to cool down". Haha very funny hot shot not what I was looking for he thought. Then he went back to watching his videos.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet was still blushing when she entered her dorm, she hid under her bed and covered her head, thinking, Oh god, I never though about Picses like that, do I like him, I mean he's cute, he's funny, pretty much everything I look for in a guy, wait since when did I have standards for guys, WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!??!! Abyss entered the shop and thankfully, Oma wasn't there, making it better for h8m to get her a gift.

Valerie went in after. "Oh. Guess she went to her dorm." She said, and smirked. She went to the isles and grabbed dark and milk chocolate candy bars for herself, white chocolate and Carmel candy bars for Pisces, Peanut butter cups, jelly beans, and Alpha Brand Fruit Drops, the best kind there are.

JPSomeone

Sitting there and since he had his phone out he decided to play a prank until he knew what to do. He decided to take Pisces phone and call Violet in Pisces voice. So original... So... Creative.... A MASTER PLAN! The phone began to ring. Hopefully she will answer or else this was for nothing...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet picked up her phone and asked sweetly but quietly, "What is it?" Abyss picked out some chocolate, some lollipops, even some taffy, he looked for at least all varieties of sweets that he could find that were under $20 since that was what he brought.

Pisces looked at his side. "Huh. Where'd my phone go- oh crap." He said, and then realized what happened. He saw Kyle on his phone in the room next door. "Oh my GOD!" He yelled, and ran outside.
"Hey Abyss. Did you know that in this one fan game my brothe plays there's a thing called the Abyssal Cult?" She asked. ((POKEMON INSURGANCE REFERENCE.)) She put her stuff on the counter and it amounted to $19:56.

JPSomeone

(I'm feeling so much cringe rn)

Best impression he could do "Y...Yeah hey hows's going?". Hopefully it worked out because this semi anti-social person need to make some friends. He tried even harder (try hard xd).

Pisces busted down the door. "Who the hell are you calling!?" He yelled. "If you don't give me my phone back, I'm going to make sure you know how to walk without arms or legs." He said, his eyes lit on fire.
Valerie looked up. "Welp, my little bro is raging. I can sense it." She said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I'm just, in my bed, yeah, what about you?' Violet said as she was blushing, not realizing that Kyle was pranking her, Abyss seemed interested, "Oh really, please, lemme play this Abyssal Cult, clearly someone made a game dedicated to me," He bought the sweets with his $20, not receiving any change, he walked out of the shop and wondered, Where did Violet even go?

JPSomeone

"Oh I'm just-" Then Pisces had busted the door down. Now he was starting to use his own voice while on the phone. "Got to go bye!" Kyle said as he hung up. Pisces eyes filled with rage looking at he could only mean 1 thing even if he gave him back his phone. A FIGHT! Kyle got slid the phone back. "No harm done my dude, but you curved me."

Valerie laughed. "She probably went to her dorm." She said, making a small chuckle. But still, I wish there was something like a Nacho Cheese shop for Pisces, but that's too specific." She said, sighing.
Picses grabbed back his phone. "Who did you call!? And what did you say!?" He asked, his rage dying down really quickly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet replied, "Bye??" She lied back down and went to sleep, at least until she heard Picses's shouting, at that point she marches over to where Picses and Kyle were and asked, "What is going on here?" Abyss shrugged, "Yeah, maybe after I ask out Oma, we can plan a date for Violet and Picses," He grabbed his bought sweets and headed back to his dorm.

"The idiot took my Phone and used my voice- oh crap he called you with it, didn't he." He sighed. "Still, I'm really annoyed. Why can't I have a moment to just.... Chill..." He sighed, and went back into his dorm, blushing a bit.
"Hah! Yeah," she said, laughing. "Now, let's go back to campus." She said. "People might get suspicious of an Ash-Grey skinned girl walking around." She laughed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
She waved bye to Picses and then slapped Kyle, "Next time you do that, there will be more than just a slap," She angrily went back to her room, also blushing and took a nap. Zoro was playing Pokken Tournament and Abyss walked in on it, "Wait, is that Pokken, lemme play," He nodded and passed him a controller and as Abyss was selecting a character, his demon friend asked, "So, how'd it go? Did my sis say yes?" The cryokenetic sighed, "No, but I did get advice and I will ask her, just hope she says yes," The two picked their characters and they began playing.

A little while later...
Pisces texted the group chat they had made earlier. It had Kyle, Valerie, Violet, Abyss, Oma, Zoro, Parker, and Aubery in it. It read; "Anyone want to come to my dorm? I wouldn't mind if you'd stay the night. I have snax and 2 Wii U's."
If you got there, you would see it locked and there would be a sign on the front saying; "Welcome to Dumpsterville USA."

Aubrey sat herself up as her phone’s vibration snapped her out of her daze. She read it quickly, glancing back at Parker after realizing he got it, too.
After putting everyone in the chat in her contacts (so she wouldn’t forget), she opened her mouth to speak.
“Do you wanna go over there? We’d still be a little cooped up, technically, but..” she shrugged nonchalantly. Secretly she really did want to go. The tension would be high and she’d be able to give Abyss her advice, not to mention when all of them were together it would probably be hilarious.
She kept these opinions to herself, though, because she didn’t want her opinions to sway his decision.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yo what's good," Abyss types in the group chat, "You had me at snax," Zoro then saw Abyss's text and replied, "You had me at Wii U," Violet nodded and typed, "This should be fun, I'll be there," Oma giggled when she saw Abyss's text and replied, "Why not?"

"Cool. Me and Valerie will be waiting,"
There were a few screams, wails, and loud crashes from the inside the dorm. A few people heard, but shrugged it off. You heard a giant; "What the heck!" Which sounded like Valerie.

JPSomeone

The moment Kyle got slapped a tiny wing appeared on his back and was very tempting to shoot both of them. NO WE SHALL NOT HAVE DEATH WITH FRIENDSHIPS he thought. "All I done was a mini prank no harm done." Kyle said with a smile.
A few moments later they left and he was alone again. To watch videos about Swoozie or TheOdd1sOut. Hours later he recieved a few text about snax and wii U. "I'm in as long as Pisces and Violet get their rage issues in check and Abyss finally finally gets some gurl." Kyle said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I will break your leg," Abyss sent into the group chat, "I'll help," Violet texted back. Oma texted to Kyle, "You made the overly happy angel girl angry, you screwed up," Zoro typed, "Yea, you really did, so when will this get together happen?"

JPSomeone

"Talk about secret devils... I only wanted to make friends .-." Kyle sent. The anger issue with Pisces and Violet was real talk everything elese was just playful stuff. I dont know what went wrong...

Ari knocked on the door upon hearing the screaming. She was just heading back from her last class to chill or something in her dorm. "Is something wrong?" she asked through the door.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I just don't like being pranked, so just apologize and no harm will be done," Violet typed down, calming down, Abyss just typed, "You're just annoying Kyle, sorry not sorry," Zoro shrugged, and so did Oma for they had nothing else to say to that. "But seriously what time Picses?" Zoro typed, looking for an answer soon, and hoped that everyone would make up and be happy.

JPSomeone

"Ayyee boi being annoying is my job just call 1-800-steamers! Family steamers is your home cleaner! Anyways sorry." Kyle sent. He wasn't really sorry but he said it anyways.
Then he heard someone knock on the dorm door close by too his. Slowly he got up and worked over to his door then opened it. "Despacito....Hey the knocking is coming from the kid with the burning rage room. The room to the left of that 1 you knocked on."

"30 Munites!" He said, and Valerie texted; "Also, if you're going to talk crap, do it where we can't see it."
Valerie opened the dorm door and saw Ari. "Oh, hey. Pisces and I are preparing for a party in our dorm. If you're done with classes, you can come in to help us prepare. Maybe you can help stock the underground bunker." She said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Kay, also I forgive you Kyle," Violet typed as he fulilled the only requirement of forgiveness she had. Abyss then typed, "So can we wear our casual clothes, please?" Zoro didn't care what he wore, and neither did Oma, so long as they went to this get together of friends.

Ari released a small sigh of relief. "It just sounded like something was wrong. I heard screaming," she explained, then smiled. "Yeah, I'm done with classes. If you need it, I can help."

JPSomeone

Kyle went out his dorm and closed it. So far he had completed a goal of....1 friend! Now he needed to make more except it wasn't going well. Then he went up to Pisces door and knocked.
"If I'm gonna talk trash about you which I might do a hell of a lot, I might as well do it while we're playing on wii U. Also this experience might help us get to know each other."

The door opened. "Okay, come on in you two." Valerie said. Inside, Pisces was sweating hard. You could see he was fighting Shadow Mewtwo in Pokenn Tournament. He was playing as a Charizard. "Come on, Abby! Don't let me down!" He growled. "Get a grip on yourself, Pisces." She sighed. "You don't understand! I've never made it this far!" He growled.

JPSomeone

Kyle walked in to see Pisces sweating mad. "Um... does this happen often." He said. What he meant was Pisces working this had for a game. Slowly he went to a couch all by himself, awkwardly waiting for the rest of the people.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet, Abyss, Oma and Zoro walked in shortly after Kyle did. Zoro went to sleep, Oma went on her phone, Abyss and Violet sat down on the couch and looked at what Picses was doing, "Hey Picses are you okay?" Violet asked with concern in her eyes. Abyss was chanting to himself, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail.

"I'm obviously quite perfect right now!" He growled. Abby did a synchro mega evolution move, and finished off Mewtwo. "Heck Yeah!!!" He screamed. "Yeah. He always gets like this." Sighed Valerie. Pisces fell to the ground. "Yesssss!" He yelled.
As fir the room, there were piles of... Stuff everywhere. There were two beds like, right next to each other, a double seater hammock, a single hammock, and an area of space on the floor. There was a snack table and a gaming corner that took up most of the room.

The only way I can describe it is that is so.... PISCES.