• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can have sans hang around, but mostly hang back to see what the others are capable of.

Fair enough.

Then you can have him join either Toph & Hiro's groups really if that is your preference. Though Toph would be annoyed XD

Toph: *Getting butt kicked by monster* Aren't you gonna do something!?
Sans: Nah, just seeing how things play out.

But it makes enough sense.

Possible Project X Groups
Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Keda & Variant Fox
Group D-Keith, Thor, and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew
Group F-Akame & Bakugou

I suppose a list of names of who makes up the crew would help with specifications, but that should be an interesting dynamic to be sure XD

It’s all of my characters, and I shall put their brief bios below since their long bios are quite so long and they’re located early in the first page.

Letterman (Megaman Battle Network)- A Netnavi that utilizes the Letter Cannon to spell out various words that form into attacks and uses battle chips to turn the tide of combat.

Polino (Tetris)- An extraterrestrial infant that has the mystical powers of summoning and stacking mysterious shaped blocks ranging from various polyominos to clear lines to utilize attacks or defend himself in combat.

Nil (Final Fantasy)- A young toddler that was cursed after obtaining the mystical gem of Nothineim. Nil has unlocked the secrets of crimson magic, a combination of a high level of black and white magic.

Kaiser (Pokémon)- A WWII Scientist that turned himself into a Pokémon to avoid being found out by the Allied Forces after the laboratory was raided upon liberation of a Nazi outpost. Kaiser specializes in a variety of skills, moves and in the field of synthezing various chemical beverages to aid his allies in the field of battle. In addition, he has a lengthy, thick piece of mystical chalk that is said to bring the sketch to reality if done correctly.

Alkio (Puyo Puyo)- A young boy that can turn himself into a small raptor and back into a human at will. He has the ability to summon soft, colorful blob-like pieces that can be popped when four or more are connected of a same color. Popping puyo in succession allows Alkio to unleash powerful spells, cushion against incoming attacks and even counter if the chain is strong enough.

Possible Groups

Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame & Bakugou

Possible Groups

Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group F-Akame & Bakugou
Group G-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Possible Groups

Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group F-Akame & Bakugou
I thought we already added Sans to Group B?

Possible Groups

Group B-Hughes, Sans & Toph
Group F-Akame & Bakugou

We did not XD. Sorry.

comic

now i just gotta figure out where to throw Negan, and now Snake, since he's revealed himself.
i might throw Chief into a random story. as for Rick... he'll show up whenever he wants.

now i just gotta figure out where to throw Negan, and now Snake, since he's revealed himself.
i might throw Chief into a random story. as for Rick... he'll show up whenever he wants.

Low ki people like Negan are the kind of scum Akame take pride in assassinating XD. It depends on where you think he fits best to create the best character dynamic.

Well soon Hughes and Toph will be meeting a genocidal android. No, not Ultron.

Honestly Toph would have made Age of Ultron a shorter movie XD. But I am curious what you have in mind...if not terrified XD

comic

all of this marvel talk...
and learning the limit is above 5...
i'm super tempted to get Wolverine.
i want to say the Logan version, except that would seriously underpower him.
so maybe The Wolverine version, before he had his healing factor taken.
but i love Logan.

comic

i honestly think Negan would have the most dynamic in Group A, being so charismatic and able to get under people's skin and whatnot, but Eevee is pretty protective of this dynamic Group A already has going.
Snake, however... geez, I dunno.

Sorry just going off old agreements and don't worry I am guilty of that as well XD

We can add Myouren Temple yōkai to that group as well if you want. Or whatever really.

Possible Groups

Group F-Akame & Bakugou
Group G-Alec, Marron & Ridley

Also is there an explanation for why Ridley is so nice? Sorry I missed that context but he seems out of character which is fine but I'd just like to know why.

Last edited:
Possible Groups

Group F-Akame & Bakugou
Group G-Alec, Marron & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.