• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I remember the days where I only had the Hunter...oh well, I'm still having fun as is :p

Anyways, I'll have Líf interact with Stain next post. I don't think they'll mesh well, but they may "ally" one another, coming to an impass since neither really cares for the other but Stain can't really get the advantage on Líf...And Líf thinks killing him is a waste.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
stain is literally called the hero-killer
The media gave him the name Hero Killer; he just stuck with the name Stain. He's directly stated that he hates needless bloodshed, and won't kill without a reason. Hell, he had Midoriya right where he wanted him, and spared him because he firmly believed that the latter was on the road to becoming a real hero. He even saved Midoriya later on when he was being carried away by a flying Nomu.
The reason he attempted to kill Iida was because the latter deliberately attacked him in an attempt to take revenge for disabling his older brother, a famous Pro Hero. Midoriya showed up to save Iida, and Todoroki showed up in response to a distress call from Midoriya.

The media gave him the name Hero Killer; he just stuck with the name Stain. He's directly stated that he hates needless bloodshed, and won't kill without a reason. Hell, he had Midoriya right where he wanted him, and spared him because he firmly believed that the latter was on the road to becoming a real hero. He even saved Midoriya later on when he was being carried away by a flying Nomu.
The reason he attempted to kill Iida was because the latter deliberately attacked him in an attempt to take revenge for disabling his older brother, a famous Pro Hero. Midoriya showed up to save Iida, and Todoroki showed up in response to a distress call from Midoriya.

I mean he legit was gonna kill Iida a high school student even when he had him incapacitated and could have walked away.

He has a sympathetic view of what a hero is, but let's not dress him up as a good guy who only cares about spreading joy & happiness to the world.

Yeah, I think Stain can't really be called a hero...

"People using their talents to make money? CORRUPTION IN SOCIETY."

He has just means, but violence is probably not the way to do it...especially considering that the number of Pro Heroes greatly outpace him. Please be aware, all I read is his Wikia page and even that I just skimmed, so I may be very wrong.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, I think Stain can't really be called a hero...

"People using their talents to make money? CORRUPTION IN SOCIETY."

He has just means, but violence is probably not the way to do it...especially considering that the number of Pro Heroes greatly outpace him. Please be aware, all I read is his Wikia page and even that I just skimmed, so I may be very wrong.
So, I'll take that as a no.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, sorry for ignoring you :p

I don't know. Elma just seems a bit throwaway. And would she be interesting?
You raise a good argument. She does have a few "gimmicks" that could be interesting, (Her not being able to make many decisions without taking forever, yet this is mainly related to food.) And I feel like she could have a few interesting dynamics with others.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Meanwhile with the Keybalde Trio....
C4DD6AEC-109F-446C-9583-267E29056B11.png

Yeah about that. You kinda had your robot friends go after Doomslayer leaving Clockwerk and Hiro to destroy your ship as you enter space. Seems like an oversight on Specter's end.

Clockwerk and Hiro are on one deck that’s already damaged beyond reasonable repair, so that deck can be damaged by an degree at this point, Specter doesn’t care. What he does care about though is if it spreads to other decks, which is why he elected the pipotrons to focus on watching the issue and to intervein were it to get out of control

Clockwerk and Hiro are on one deck that’s already damaged beyond reasonable repair, so that deck can be damaged by an degree at this point, Specter doesn’t care. What he does care about though is if it spreads to other decks, which is why he elected the pipotrons to focus on watching the issue and to intervein were it to get out of control

That's kinda my point, you seemed to send the Pipotrons after Doomslayer when they could have just left him to Kale despite knowing this was their job anyway while the Keyblade Trio was supposed to handle them.

Besides I think even one part of a ship being ripped open and exposed to the vacuum of space should make issues to the ship as a whole XD

That's kinda my point, you seemed to send the Pipotrons after Doomslayer when they could have just left him to Kale despite knowing this was their job anyway while the Keyblade Trio was supposed to handle them.
You are confused. Those were two canopeks, not the pipotrons.

Besides I think even one part of a ship being ripped open and exposed to the vacuum of space should make issues to the ship as a whole XD
I mean...it’s not desired by any means but it can still operate XD

Just saying, an actual spaceship would suffer catastrophic failure if so much as a window was cracked open. An entire section being shredder seems like overkill but I'll roll with it XD
Actually no. There’s something called internal dampeners in starships that keep artificial gravity on the ship as well reduce The damage of the ship from exposure to space significantly

Are Cutman and company closer by Kale or Doomslayer? (Given he bailed to the lower level).

They are like two hallways across from Kale and can hear the battle

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I OFFICIALLY HAVE PROOF THAT DEKU IS FASTER THAN SOUND

Ignore the numbers; I won't be using them.
Anyways, this picture is from the movie, My Hero Academia: Two Heroes.
Unlike DBZ's massive canon problem, this one perfectly integrates into the anime.
This is before Deku changed his fighting style to kicks, so he's still at five percent of One For All.
That gun looks like a sniper; so I'll guess that's what it is. I mean, the shooter is looking through a scope.
Rifle bullets range from 2600-3400 feet per second, or 800-1000 meters per second for those on the metric system. I'll guess the bullet hasn't decreased in speed much since Deku is being shot from POINT BLANK.
Anyways, I'll underestimate and guess that the bullet is at app. 2700 fps and aim lower on what Deku's potential is.
With that said, 2700 feet per second translates to approximately 1780 miles per hour ( app. 4195 km per hour ). Since Deku is faster, I'll assume he's at 1800 mph to round things out, still underestimating his power.
Now, the speed of sound is about 767 mph, making him Supersonic ( about 2.35 times the speed of sound ). Now, later on he upgrades due to riled up emotions while fighting Bakugo, in which he tanks several explosions without major damage.
Anyways, the upgrade from 5-8% is about 160% ( 0.05 x 160% = 0.08 ). So, when I multiply 1800 by 160% (or about 1.6) I come up with a total of 2880 miles per hour, or approximately 3.75 times the speed of sound!
Then, you've seen that I upgraded him yet again in his fight against Duon up to 10%. This should be twice his 5% speed, putting him at 3600 mph, or about 4.69 times the speed of sound. In the manga, we see that he's reached the limit of twenty percent without major bone damage, though it feels as if his bones are on the verge of breaking. So, multiplying 3600 by 2, we get 7200 mph, or around nine times the speed sound. Boom.
But wait, there's more!
Five, eight, ten, and twenty percent is dandy and all, but what's his max? Well, to figure that out, I'll have to multiply our original five percent number ( 1800 ) by 2000%, or twenty. This comes from multiplying five by twenty to get one hundred. So, when that is all said and done, at the top of his game, Deku can move at 36000 MILES PER HOUR. That's FOURTY-SIX TIMES THE SPEED OF SOUND, making him Hypersonic at his max potential.
As my closing statement, all I can say is that I think our little chat earlier on Deku VS Ruby in terms of speed is officially settled. Eat it, Little Red Riding Hood.

Mic drop, suckas.

Status
Not open for further replies.