• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting in the character bios of the characters I have not revealed yet. (Which will be only four since I do not want to be having too much to the point where I would become so overwhelmed.)

*??? sits down drinking a chemically engineered beverage that appears to be increasing his vitality upon consumption*

Here's my new character (Characters if you're counting the Digimon)

Name: Alec Jade
Appearance: Alec has light brown skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a black short sleeved shirt under a dark blue jacket with three diamonds on the upper right, as well as dark pants and short black boots. He carries a IDPD Badge, as well as a Digivice that resembles a D-Scanner, but with a few more buttons and with multiple places to slide cards through on the side without the grip. His Digivice is dark blue with a dark green grip.
Alliance: IDPD
Digimon Partner: Volt (Blitzmon)
Universe: Digimon X4 (World where Digimon are kept in devices that resemble cards. Cards have Digimon’s species, level, and other information. There are also cards for Digivolution Levels, Digi-eggs, equipment, and other things.)
Team: Volt (Blitzmon), Raider (Gaogamon), Rapido (Rinkmon), Demon (Beelzemon Blast Mode), Soldier (Commandramon), Striker (Crossmon)
Other: N/A (This may change.)

Digimon (Main)
Name:
Volt
Species: Blitzmon
Level: Rookie/Child
Appearance: A Digimon that resembles a German Shepherd in looks and in size.
Attacks: Blitz Bark: Shoots electricity from his mouth. Blitz Blow: Lashes out with paws surrounded by electricity.
Digivolutions/other levels: Blitzhundmon (Champion), Blitzkriegermon (Ultimate), Blitzschlagmon (Mega), Blitzfreundmon (Armor, using Digi-Egg of Friendship)

Well, my characters are kinda hiding out since most of them don’t exactly want to get too involved with fighting.

(Still working on the Pokémon’s bio, or the fourth and last character I’m having for my characters in the RP.)

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I have another character, I won't post their bio but I will tell you they are an A.I, can warp through dimensions too and have been at it for a while. I also have an idea once the IDPF is introduced.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose I will continue working on the unknown character bios after getting some sleep since it is a bit late in my area.

Also, we should get the RP going since I feel like we might be stuck not even having introductions if we do not do something soon.

Okay, I've bitten way more off than I could chew. I'm killing off my characters in this universe. Literally. I'm unable to keep RPing on Charms anymore due to life being so much in the way and I want to focus on my studies in college. It was fun while it lasted though. I'll be active on Charms still, I'll just be using it as a means for me to dump my art, written works, and maybe join in a few chat games, but I have been burnt out of roleplaying, and it will be for a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. But I'll catch up and kill off my two characters. Someone can have Connor if they so wish.

*??? sits down drawing an outline of an M1917 Revolver with his chalk while also attempting to draw an outline of an ammunition box*

Well, I suppose I should resume the character bios if we shall play the waiting game.

Name: Keith
Universe: Voltron(Legendary Defender)
Title(s): Black Paladin
Appearance: I'm using official photos and screenshots because that makes the most sense to me.
latest
He also got this weird mark thing later on(season 6 I think) so here
maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Lance
Universe: Voltron
Title(s): Red Paladin
Appearance:
latest
latest

Space bois :3

EDIT: @TheChildOfTheLettuceField am I good to start RPing or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.