• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fulmination's Rejuvenation [Discussion]

Also, the starter Pokemon that we'll be giving out, in addition to Gluk's Hawes' Cover Fossil (Tirtouga) and Plume Fossil (Archen) will be:
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Oshawott
  • Roggenrola
  • Timburr
  • Venipede
  • Sandile
  • Klink
  • Tynamo
  • Vanillite
  • Axew
And there we have it :3 we also didn't do some Pokemon because they don't evolve twice and/or they'd be the same types as the other starter Pokemon on here, with exceptions to Pokemon gaining a type as they evolve.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Also, the starter Pokemon that we'll be giving out, in addition to Gluk's Hawes' Cover Fossil (Tirtouga) and Plume Fossil (Archen) will be:
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Oshawott
  • Roggenrola
  • Timburr
  • Venipede
  • Sandile
  • Klink
  • Tynamo
  • Vanillite
  • Axew
And there we have it :3 we also didn't do some Pokemon because they don't evolve twice and/or they'd be the same types as the other starter Pokemon on here, with exceptions to Pokemon gaining a type as they evolve.
Oh, thank you for considering Hawes. I think I might change Valerie's starter Pokemon then. She will end up hiding somewhere on route 1 until everything is good to go. Also, i've stopped getting notifications.

Sometimes, people stop getting notifications because Pokecharms gets weird when you hover over your Notifications, but don't actually click on anything, so it thinks you want to ignore future notifications, or it is just weird because it is weird XD

Also, you're welcome.

Name: Phox
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Red
Height: 5'7
Hometown: Accumula town
Region: Unova

Special Items: I'm guessing no mega rings . But how about z ring?
Trainer Type:
ace trainer
Badges: all badges of unova but one.

Appearance
Phox is a beautiful red head girl. She around 5'7 . She has beautiful blue eyes and long red hair. She normally wears a hoodie and a blue T-shirt underneath it. She also wears blue jeans and tennis shoes. Her face is pretty and young. She has small beautiful lips and a cute nose with normal cute eyes.

Personality
Phox is a kind and gently person. She normally likes talking to many different people and knowing how there life's are going. Sometimes though she will not talk to anyone and try not to mess with people she has never meet before and she finds attractive . She thinks that if she acts shy and super quiet they might notice her.

History
Phox was born in Accumule town a long time ago. Her parents were both trainers who went on a journey and came back with amazing stories and Pokemon she could play with as she grew up with them. As she grew up , she didn't want become a trained at first so she didn't go get a Pokemon at ten like all the others in fact she didn't get her first until she was 15 years old. She had decided to pick snivy. Which to her was very cute and adorable . Along her journey she caught a growlite , an eevee , roelu , venipedi , and a pidove this was gonna be her to till the end. Which now was nearing the end

Pokemon :
Serperior,
Arcanine
Umbreon
Lucario
Scolipedi
Unifazant

Last edited:
May I have a sample RP post from you. Plus, your character sheet contradicts itself. You say she's 5'4", but in her appearance, she's 5'07". Any kind of Mega Evolution has to be permitted by an admin, but Z-Moves and having a Z-Ring is okay.

Also, is your spelling that off because you're on a phone typing this?

Yep I'm on a phone . And my laptop is broke so ..please don't just kick me for that...that would be very rude.
I didn't realize the height thing...it's like 2 am here right now. But yeah she 5'7 .

I won't kick you for horrible grammar, although it is encouraged to have pretty good grammar. Although, I understand not having a computer and having to use a phone to type stuff (I hate autocorrect). It seems like everything checks out :D but I'd like an RP sample from you. I'll ignore any spelling mistakes since you are on a phone.

Phox yawned softly as she stretched , it was around 7 am and her alarm from her phone had just gone off. Today was just another day on her journey , she was gonna go out and train with her Pokemon and probably meet some people along the way.

Once she got up and was moving around enough so her body felt good and well. She picked up her serperior pokeball . She smiled before calling her out and letting her out for a change. Once Blue was out , Phox hugged the big snake like creature and she felt it begin to wrap her tail around her leg. She smiled happily as she let go of her and began to cook a little breakfast with some of the outdoor cooking supplies she had for morning like this. She fixed serperior and everyone else a bowl of pokefood then she let out everyone else so they could eat the food. She now started to cook her breakfast happily . She happily made some bacon and biscuits for herself. Once they had finished cooking, she sat down on the ground and started to eat the breakfast happily

Lol I thought you were gonna say..
Sorry but not long enough ..be like needed one more word lol.
Thank you I'll post today or tomorrow if I feel like it.. still a little tired right now

It will be in a moment when Ninian, vaultie, and I aren't crammed with crap. xD I can't exactly give you a date because it's not set in stone. I would like to say it would be during this week, but vaultie is practically going on "vacation" from Thursday to Sunday, so Nin and I will have to do it before then or over the weekend.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
It will be in a moment when Ninian, vaultie, and I aren't crammed with crap. xD I can't exactly give you a date because it's not set in stone. I would like to say it would be during this week, but vaultie is practically going on "vacation" from Thursday to Sunday, so Nin and I will have to do it before then or over the weekend.
I mean, with the number of new trainers, all that needs to be written is that Juniper left the poke balls with the starters in on her desk. I think that making a big conversation for every single starter is making it drag out for a bit too long in my opinion.

It would be too long, but she'll have help. She'll have Watchogs, Patrats, Gurdurrs, and Timburrs, and her personal Cinccino and Accelgor help give out the Pokemon, as well as an added security measure due to Natalia alerting her to a supposed thief. There won't be a whole lot of conversation, just a person asking for a certain Pokemon and that Pokemon or the Professor giving it to them.

I'll allow everyone to control Professor Juniper's Pokemon, but nobody will be able to get more than one, due to the security measure. Three Watchogs, six Patrats, and three Timburrs and two Gurdurrs will act as security, while Accelgor and Cinccino, as well as more of those other four Pokemon handing out Pokemon to trainers. I'll control Accelgor, Cinccino, and Professor Juniper, but everyone else can control the other four species distributing Pokemon.

Nobody will break their watchful gaze over the trainers and Poke Balls, so please don't make a Pokemon look away just so you can get two. It will be very likely that a Watchog and a Gurdurr have seen it and they'll ask for it back.