• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed GLA Discussion

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
How do you PM?

Edit: I'll just post the character sheet he as well.

Name: Ruby Ranacola

Hometown:
Type and house: Fighting in Entei
Height: 62.5" (158.7 cm)
Weight: 115.0 lb (52.1 kg)
Appearance: Short brunette hair that reaches to her shoulders. Striking green, fierce eyes. Ruby wears a shirt and shorts with tights underneath. He clothing in Brown and white. She wears wristbands around her wrists. As well as a headband tying her hair back behind her ears. Ruby is muscly and exercises regularly.
Personality: Ruby is loud and intimidating to most but once you get to know her she is friendly and kind. She has no shame and her Pokémon all have the same personality.
Skills: Ruby is skilled in most martial arts as well as Boxing and other fighting styles. She is also skilled in Pokémon battling.
Past: Ruby grew up with her family but considers Bruno her father as well because he trained her in the fighting styles. Ruby is used to training n the mountains and living off the land.
Family: Ruby grew up as a single child in a normal family. Her parents have always supported her. She also considered Bruno a guardian as he trained her.

Pokémon:

Riolu named Spike
Male

Stufful named Mia
Female

Mankey named Monkey
Female

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait am I allowed to have Cheren as one of the favorites, or should I just stick with the base black and white region as the one that exists in GLA?

EDIT: I think I’ll just choose a leader that doesn’t force us to choose which games are happening and which happened, since there are other leaders that accomplish what I’m trying to get across without giving a headache to everyone.

Last edited:

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Recap Time -
(Bit earlier than last time but whatever.)

Ruby woke up late and missed the first lesson, she joined Azumi's study group. Alex made it in first and sat down.

Hunter also joined Azumi's study group.

Smith wondered what club to join.

Azumi's study group is set to meet at 7:30.

Pearl answered first with Wallace.

Dai Lin prefers elite 4 members.

Ashley likes Skyla and Falkner.

Renz likes Giovani as well as Grant, Clemont, Wulfric and Opal.

Jackie is "Piers for life."

Adrianna likes Iris.

Seth likes Koga and Janine.

Mari reveals that she grew up in a forest.

Tsuzuki likes Cilan.

Ms Rosebud started the next lesson and asked what everyone's favourite gym leaders were.

Hey @Snowflake_14 I want to apologise. I managed to miss the part of your post where you went over to Dai Lin, and so my post must have been... not particularly nice to you. I want to say that it was unintentional, but somehow when going through and making sure of things I missed it. Again, sorry.

Aw don’t be! It actually ended up being another moment for Adrianna’s “ark”, of having a hard time socializing with people. It was unintentional sure, but it ended up working the way I wanted it to, so actually thanks!

Um, so, page 2 is in the attachment, but page three didn’t send in the post. So here’s page three:

upload_2020-6-1_18-11-8.jpeg