• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

Yeah I'm definitely ready for Sun and Moon. hoping to get it the first day it's out.
Trust me you didn't miss much with X and Y. While it was beautifully designed. And some of my favorite pokemon are in it.( Sylveon and Goodra) the story was bland and Diantha is the worst champion. Not to mention I really can't say much about the rivals.

Last edited:
I've competed in the VGC for two years so I think I'm pretty good for competitive Pokemon. Can't wait for Sun and Moon as well.

EDIT: Did the day change or not? First, I see Drew talking about the next day. But Kiri says it's still night.

Well I'm currently awake because I can't sleep for some reason. If you want we can do our battle just give me a second to make the team for said battle.

Uh... power went out where I live. That's why I wasn't on. On a somewhat random note: I had a nightmare where I (accidentally)killed both of my brothers. The older one SOMEHOW turned into a dragonfly and I stepped on him. The younger one drowned, I think. Thank Arceus I'm forgetting about it already!

I am currently very busy with homework and stuff and I have the day off tommorrow but I am still doing work, so I will try to make it work. I can do Darius if you're ready but I haven't had the time to make the teams. I am free now.
Well It's a little late now. I had to work.
So my work shift tomorrow is very early should be done around 9:00 am my time. That should be around 2:00 pm your time right? And I don't go to work until late on Friday and I'm off Saturday. I think we can find some time during those three days. hopefully.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Well It's a little late now. I had to work.
So my work shift tomorrow is very early should be done around 9:00 am my time. That should be around 2:00 pm your time right? And I don't go to work until late on Friday and I'm off Saturday. I think we can find some time during those three days. hopefully.
@Jagson :
  • I believe you're right. It feels like Saturday will be a good time-where I am, I get on later in the day. I'll try my best. I was hoping of battling Aspen first like it said on the list but, I don't mind.
  • There's a post from a guy saying 'Jake vs Aspen'
  • Jagson, did you include Jonas on that schedule?
Long live President Trump!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jagson :
  • I believe you're right. It feels like Saturday will be a good time-where I am, I get on later in the day. I'll try my best. I was hoping of battling Aspen first like it said on the list but, I don't mind.
  • There's a post from a guy saying 'Jake vs Aspen'
  • Jagson, did you include Jonas on that schedule?
Long live President Trump!
1. Alright Saturday it is.
2. Yeah Jonas is the fifth round. He's battling against an NPC
3. While I don't like trump I despise Clinton so we got lesser of two evils ruling the states. In my opinion anyways.

I might be able to do battles tonight and tomorrow night so that would be the afternoon for you Americans. As for SMRPG, I'm not sure if we will be on at the same time, since the time zone difference in Australia is probably more significant.

School uses computers anyways, so RPing isn't that hard to do with people in other timezones, since i can be on pretty much all day, but not post long posts, but Showdown battles will be harder... I'd only be available maybe around an hour of the awake time of Americans

School uses computers anyways, so RPing isn't that hard to do with people in other timezones, since i can be on pretty much all day, but not post long posts, but Showdown battles will be harder... I'd only be available maybe around an hour of the awake time of Americans
I don't normally use the computers at my school, so I wait till I get back home. That's normally about 4pm my time (GMT). I usually wait until evenings/afternoons since the Americans aren't on then. With the previous league tournament, we had to wait a while between each post-we agreed that we would post between each move. This meant each battle was tedious at times. In some cases, I had to leave and give the opponent the recorded battle and then they could RP from there.

yeah... the only reason I'm on when you're on is I get on my computer at like 2:00 in the morning my time. I'm Amurican, hence wanting to move

@JhonsonAce I'll be on basically all day tommorow since we got it off from Veterans Day, I might go and play basketball for an hour or so so let me know beforehand when you're green